• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Changes in EU

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want to know what changes exactly will be maybe in the EU version of the game in comparison with the Korean version, if there will be any. And please do not speculate.

Posted

We don't know yet; the alpha had some very minor changes but that's it at the moment.

Posted

i know 1 thing for sure, we will have more worldbosses that require 20/30 ppl to kill 

Posted

In Alpha these are just off of the top of my head~

PvP started at Lv.20 however they said they are going to test it at Lv.30 next phase I believe.
We could trade but only certain things like Potions. No Silver or anything like that.

In the recent interview here they said they were looking at implementing more World Bosses.. Also they said "they’re evaluating the possibility of adding PvE raids, but once again they will check the community’s interest first."

Character Customization presets will be getting a boost in number, more "Western" in appearance

That's all I can recall off of the top of my head, like Catherine said nothing major as of yet. Q_Q

Posted

Except what Eren said there is nothing around besides speculations, and ideas, we been keeping in the dark waiting...

One more thing is that our version is the first B2P, while all others are F2P, so that may include more changes aswell!

Posted

We don't know yet; the alpha had some very minor changes but that's it at the moment.

Well that's what alphas for, right?

For changes and such I would say that the beta will contain most of them. Alphas are usually just technical checks, to see if there are any game-breaking bugs or certain crash scenarios.

I'm so hyped for this game, been waiting since the beta came in Korea. Can't wait for our beta, will definitely pre-order it to get into the beta! c:

Posted

i know 1 thing for sure, we will have more worldbosses that require 20/30 ppl to kill 

im nwb when it comes to this but, those "more world bosses" are a making /original from the EU/NA company or the KR company?

So basicly kr haves "1 story line" ,RU has other "another story line"  and EU/NA has "another story line" (i know not really a story but basicly diferenter worlds)

Posted

In Alpha these are just off of the top of my head~

PvP started at Lv.20 however they said they are going to test it at Lv.30 next phase I believe.
We could trade but only certain things like Potions. No Silver or anything like that.

In the recent interview here they said they were looking at implementing more World Bosses.. Also they said "they’re evaluating the possibility of adding PvE raids, but once again they will check the community’s interest first."

Character Customization presets will be getting a boost in number, more "Western" in appearance

That's all I can recall off of the top of my head, like Catherine said nothing major as of yet. Q_Q

How terrible right, check the community's interest first - I gladly invite them to every forum which will constructively say the following:

1) Improve AI/difficulty greatly
2) Add in dungeons and raids(perhaps instanced areas in general - altho there is alot of people disliking that as well)
3) Improve AI/difficulty greatly
4) Implement more world bosses
5) Improve AI/difficulty greatly

I do feel it's on us to find a way to be heard. And to be heard with this much impact so that they will start working with our ideas also. 

^Jeasy