• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I HAVE BEATEN THE DYE SYSTEM!

213 posts in this topic

Posted

2016-03-08_200449773.thumb.JPG.b66d74c68

After donating $300 as an offering to RNG Jesus, I have finally obtained it!

And you're the reason we get this shitty dye system and overpriced cash shop

From all of us, thanks.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Congrats, you didn't just completely miss the point you bent all of spacetime around the point such that your comprehension was never within less than half the width of the known universe from the point.  That's amazing.  It's a spectacle.  I applaud you, sir.

No one is mad at anyone's wealth.  What a hilarious claim.  If anything, we're mad that someone has supported what's generally considered to be a broken, greedy cash grab by haphazardly dumping hundreds of dollars into it without a care to the dangerous message it sends to the publisher.  The OP has either willingly or ignorantly confirmed to Daum that, yes, we will happily spend $300 on your overpriced and severely limited-use dyes and you should not change one single thing. Thank you, may I have another?

If, instead, we collectively refused to pay the prices Daum demands, then they would change them.  F*cking economies, how do they work?  Remove your head from your ass, please.

Wow man, jealous much?

You think you are so entitled to fair pricing to your income. I mean you after all single handedly decide what the curve and value of a product should be. Very salt, much entitlement.

Edited by Ginny_Weasley
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow man, jealous much?

yiur so entitled to fair pricing to your income. I mean you after all single handed it decide what the curve and value of a product should be. Very salt, much entitlement.

Very english.  Much understand.  Wow.

Go back to WoW please.

Posted

If anyone complains about the dye system from now on, i'm going to link them to this thread and say this is why it won't be changing.

Buyers regret setting in.. 3.. 2.. 

What he said..

Posted

The dye system in any game should function like Guild Wars 2 after it has been unlocked.

4 people like this

Posted

Wow, I am jealous. Instead of buying a New 3DS XL and Monster Hunter 3 and 4 Ultimate, I could have bought dyes instead. Buyer's regret all up in here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome that you got the colours you wanted but seriously $300, you spent $300 on dyes. I'm sorry I just can't wrap my head around spending all that on dyes.

Posted (edited)

Very english.  Much understand.  Wow.

Go back to WoW please.

Ummm what? I'm confused as to A. How you butchered my post and B. Why you think I play or played wow. I like it here. You're the one complaining. The door is over there.... *points at door*

Edited by Ginny_Weasley

Posted

Gratz. Pity you could not have restrained yourself to vote with the wallet as the rest of us. But, your cash, your character, and you're happy, and that's what matters with a hobby :)

To the rest of the thread sprouting weird things like 'go back 2 wow' and 'you so poor'. We are not paying for a five star meal for a MacDonald. Do so if you wish, be prepared to have people amused at your antics.

1 person likes this

Posted

$300? RNG Dye?

You gotta be smoking skittles mate!

2 people like this

Posted

i only bought 20 euro of pearls for the +2 pets, as they follow your alts as well and pick up stuff, and they are 20% off, i see it as a good investment.

When kunoichi comes out i will buy the classic outfit, with fishnet top white one, people know which one it is because it is cool, other then that nothing else.

The rest as slots, warehouse, weight ill get it by loyalty points i am in no hurry.

300dollars for dyes, come on man, just come on, the damn dye system is messed up beyond comprehension.....it is saddening to see you spent so much on rng. 

Posted

Red and Gold aren't difficult to obtain; it's the metallic dyes that are a pain. The dye boxes have an option of providing you a possibility of hundreds of dyes, but of different categories (basic, valencian, calpheonian, etc.). Each category is different from the other in terms of probability. The easiest set is obviously basic, but the more difficult ones like Valencian are rather annoying. In a set of $100 worth of dyes, I may recieve over 100 basic dyes, and 95 other types, but only around 3 or 4 Valencian (if not lower). I've experimented with the specific color boxes already. For example, the yellow green box ONLY provides shades of lime green, but no yellows or greens alone. In order to obtain those nice rare black, golds, and reds you'll need to use the random dye box.

ohhh there is rare version of dye locked in rng box, gotcha lol

I would never have noticed or thought it was special, but grats whatever makes you happy ^_^

Posted

You're a part of the problem. 

2 people like this

Posted

I hope your goal was to be ugly af. If so. YAY YOU DID IT!

1 person likes this

Posted

This sounds massively exaggerated. That's not a "real whale", that's Bill Gates experimenting with gaming.

Seriously now, I can't imagine anyone at all spending 30k on a cash shop. There's not enough to spend on. Maybe in a donation system like Star Citizen has set up of course...but how would you even reach those numbers generally? Playing with a .00001% RNG box and refusing to stop until you get something? That's insanity.

It is a massive exaggeration. But Star Citizen....now THAT is a milking champion among games. Stories you hear with games like that is how you truly see how much reality has changed. Remember hearing about that I believe the 2.5k ship that sold out within moments of going up or something like that. Had a moment of sheer confusion the 1st time. 

As for the OP....."LoL! sure you did pumpkin~" sums it up about right. If not, plenty of posts in here do it just as well.

As for the others that went in.....welp it is the OP's money. They have the right to do whatever they want with it no matter how deplorable I personally find it. If that made them happy WELP all for the smiles and joy be to them. However all the people just defending.....I honestly don't know why your confused. I mean it is blatantly obvious why one might take issue with it.

Posted

they make more money with RNG because people will spend more money until they get the dye they want

thats true, so ill just save loyalty and buy the rng box's then

Posted

Is your character supposed to resemble somebody?

Or is this satire about the dye system/prices?

Posted

Congrats now wait until new outfits come out... Then you can start all over again

Posted

meanwhile-at-daum.jpg

Posted

cW0wTJ9.jpg

Here's mine (And my golden horses hahaha) :)

@OP What shade of red is that? It looks really good with the gold :D

What color is that gold?

Posted

Wow man, jealous much?

You think you are so entitled to fair pricing to your income. I mean you after all single handedly decide what the curve and value of a product should be. Very salt, much entitlement.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

wahahaha, do you mean you got schooled by the dye system ? 300$ what a dope! hahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

You and your idiotic kind is what prevents change in this industry.

Posted

You and your idiotic kind is what prevents change in this industry.

Whale-Meme.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats, you didn't just completely miss the point you bent all of spacetime around the point such that your comprehension was never within less than half the width of the known universe from the point.  That's amazing.  It's a spectacle.  I applaud you, sir.

No one is mad at anyone's wealth.  What a hilarious claim.  If anything, we're mad that someone has supported what's generally considered to be a broken, greedy cash grab by haphazardly dumping hundreds of dollars into it without a care to the dangerous message it sends to the publisher.  The OP has either willingly or ignorantly confirmed to Daum that, yes, we will happily spend $300 on your overpriced and severely limited-use dyes and you should not change one single thing. Thank you, may I have another?

If, instead, we collectively refused to pay the prices Daum demands, then they would change them.  F*cking economies, how do they work?  Remove your head from your ass, please.

Exactly, you're mad someone supported a cash grab. Lmao. Then don't play the -----ing game m8.