• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[ANSWERED] Where is the silk? [Prize][Free Cash Shop Pet]

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Alright I give up. It's been a couple of months since I posted about silk, we are now into live and the silk thread keeps taunting me on the Marketplace. Where is it?

If you're on EU I can gift something from the cash shop a pet of your choice from the cash shop, if NA, I will try work something out.

Cheers! 

Update: Silk can be obtained through Laundry Racks in many enemy camps as well as Behr Town. Search through the thread for images!

With the ever advancing Valencian Patch - Silk becomes MUCH easier to acquire. There's a farm full of Mulberry Trees just outside the city walls.

You gather COCOONS from the trees to process into THREAD which in turn you can process into the sheets.

(If you're reading this and you have any questions regarding the game on any topic, please feel free to send me a private message, I am always willing to spend the time helping.)

Anouka

(Kifa_Sahin | Jordine | SJ2) 

Edited by Anouka
New Info
3 people like this

Posted

Alright I give up. It's been a couple of months since I posted about silk, we are now into live and the silk thread keeps taunting me on the Marketplace. Where is it?

If you're on EU I can gift something from the cash shop, if NA, I will try work something out. Prize goes to whoever provides a sustainable silk location for our version!

Cheers! 

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but doing some googling and there was an old thread about silk that says:

"You need to travel to Eludal farm - just northwest of Valencia.
There you'll find Mulberry trees - harvest them, and you'll get 'em! "

in regards to silk.

Posted

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but doing some googling and there was an old thread about silk that says:

"You need to travel to Eludal farm - just northwest of Valencia.
There you'll find Mulberry trees - harvest them, and you'll get 'em! "

in regards to silk.

Yup that was my thread :D

Unfortunately that is indeed in Valencia and not in our version :( 

Posted

This is the question I kept trying to answer while playing Kor version. It was like never on the Marketplace. 

Posted

Yup that was my thread :D

Unfortunately that is indeed in Valencia and not in our version :( 

Ahh yeah, not familiar with every part of the map, had a feeling it may not have been our version yet.

Apologies

Posted

Ahh yeah, not familiar with every part of the map, had a feeling it may not have been our version yet.

Apologies

No worries!

Just something I've been trying to find within our game area for a few months with no success. After seeing some pop up on the Marketplace I decided a cash prize was the best way to draw the answer out of the masses :D

Posted

This isn't much of an answer but I could have sworn while I was watching Bikeman stream the other day he had mentioned something about silk and someone in the chat stated that there is a little bit of the map that we shouldn't have access to that we can somehow, so maybe just go towards one of the areas silk would be and see if you can sneak in?

Posted

No worries!

Just something I've been trying to find within our game area for a few months with no success. After seeing some pop up on the Marketplace I decided a cash prize was the best way to draw the answer out of the masses :D

Wish I could tell you about cotton now, lol

I havent seen silk though, sorry.

Posted

whale!!!

let me know if this helps

Hey again Mike haha!

What I've gathered so far is that there is a hidden resource node for Northern Wheat Plantation for "specialities" which I suspect he could be referencing for cocoons. Unfortunately I don't know how to unlock these hidden nodes haha, I've tried talking to all the NPCs around the farm to no avail.

The silk appears on the Marketplace in small amounts so I think that somewhere something is dropping it - so that's my goal at the moment - until I find out how to unlock these nodes! 

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/5857/

did you try the quest for the knowledge mentioned here in the description?

※ In order to perform the Quest for Beginner Processing knowledge, achieve Gathering Level 14 or higher and visit Ficy in Heidel to complete the corresponding Quest. Refer to the Black Spirit Guide (/key) for detailed information.

Posted

Bump for great justice! 

Posted

talked to a friend who just to craft a bit on korea server, he also said eldual farm northwest of valencia, also there  u could harvest coccons from mulberry trees and produce silk from them, thas all he knew im afraid

Posted (edited)

talked to a friend who just to craft a bit on korea server, he also said eldual farm northwest of valencia, also there  u could harvest coccons from mulberry trees and produce silk from them, thas all he knew im afraid

Thanks for asking Elbrollo :( 

Edited by Anouka

Posted

Bump :ph34r:

Posted

Update! I've been sent a potential location via PM ingame. Will be checking that out ASAP.

(It was actually from @AFK who I know well. Think he was conspiring to keep silk from me.)

Posted

I'd like to know this as well, I'm looking everywhere for it.  I've even been trawling the KR database websites and walking away more confused than when I entered.

Posted

Bump!

Looking for info on how to unlocked hidden resource nodes! 

Posted (edited)

Bump!

I'd like to know this as well, would you mind sending me a PM with this information if you find out? I'd be willing to keep it secret if you don't want the knowledge making rounds :D

Edited by Moira

Posted

I'd like to know this as well, would you mind sending me a PM with this information if you find out? I'd be willing to keep it secret if you don't want the knowledge making rounds :D

If it can be worked out there's no harm with it being public knowledge, the node will work like any other and it's not like someone can ramp up the prices of silk for their own profit :) 

Just to clarify; knowledge on how to unlock any hidden resource node would be useful as we could then apply the method to the node we need! 

Posted (edited)

Man I need silk too to craft items :(.

If you find out where Silk is gathered I would like to know too if you can :) if you want to keep it secret then i can understand.

Edited by MrHmm

Posted

Bump!

This may help.. Ill do research later today when I get home. As far as I know, some nodes can only be unlocked once your relationship with a specific NPC reaches a certain point.. I am not sure which npc though I can look around once Im off work.

Hope this helps!

Posted

This may help.. Ill do research later today when I get home. As far as I know, some nodes can only be unlocked once your relationship with a specific NPC reaches a certain point.. I am not sure which npc though I can look around once Im off work.

Hope this helps!

I tried speaking to everyone around Northern Wheat Plantation but saw no indication on anyone's Amity wheel that they have the right Knowledge.

Also went around Calpheons Warehouse district as there's a quest there for a Delivery Man who does silk cocoons. His quest didn't get me anywhere though.

Posted

I tried speaking to everyone around Northern Wheat Plantation but saw no indication on anyone's Amity wheel that they have the right Knowledge.

Also went around Calpheons Warehouse district as there's a quest there for a Delivery Man who does silk cocoons. His quest didn't get me anywhere though.

I just ran through a korean node map. I didnt see silk anywhere on our side of things but that doesnt mean its not there, like cotton. Ill keep an eye out.

Posted

I just ran through a korean node map. I didnt see silk anywhere on our side of things but that doesnt mean its not there, like cotton. Ill keep an eye out.

Yeah I played KR for quite a while, their go-to easy silk is in Valencia. Think it's linked or mentioned higher in the thread. 

Man this is irritating me so much I can't sleep, it's 1am here. I've been in bed 3hrs!!