• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Help me to make money?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, I am Clero, a level 34 warrior on the UNO server. I have started playing 5 days ago and I need some ways to make money.

Why do I need money?

My AP is 27, and my DP is 28, grinding is starting to become a chore. Despite those fancy sound effects that sounds like I'm dealing tons of damage, its really just me doing very little damage. That hinders efficiency, and I'm thinking probably is a good time to make a steady income so I can buy better gear.

I am thinking of playing the trade game, and I am hoping to make, say, at least 200k every 1 and a half hour.

So what do I do?

RNJesus has blessed me rare blackstone drops that I have already sold.

As of now, I have 409,291 silvers at Glish

and 568,448 silvers at Hidel. Heck I don't even know where my silvers are because I cant find the storage NPC.

and, 98,981 silvers in my pocket.

What do I do with this money? How do I utilize such money in order to make a steady income of 200k every hour. Please do tell me everything you know on how to make this possible.

I haven't done ANYTHING with nodes as of now, and right now I am at the abandoned lands in Calpheon.

Educate me, teach me the ways of the trade. I don't need to make 1million silvers an hour (although that would be nice) just 200k or more.

tell me how do I utilize my current net worth into this trade. Maybe buy wagons or horses, or other means.

Help a newbie out.

peace!

P.S if there are any useful resources do tell me, and if there is a peculiar guide that you think would help me please do tell!

any help is appreciated.

Posted

Lol just go fishing make loads..

Posted

Fishing atm probably the best. But as people explore the map and really make an effort, trading will rek fishing in the end. As it should lol, fishing is 0 effort for crazy $.

Posted

You have plenty of ways to make money in BDO, but the first thing is to level up your profession for the long term benefit. 

Have lots of work to do, not a lot of time playing ? AFK fishing.
Want to be active and running around ? Trading.
Don't want to run around so much but want to be active ? Crafting.
Able to kill mobs while going around ? gathering and processing ( you can process stuff in anywhere on the map).

However, what you want is steady money, then the only way is grind mobs, it's the only option that give you the steady income of, say 200k.

Other option I mention will either give you less than 200k, or double that amount if you manage things right and have quite some lucks.

2 people like this

Posted

tradings not a bad route but prepare to invest literally dozens of hours if not more into making it truly profitable. would suggest u start on ocean fishing as a main thing since boats are so easy to make and work on trading as a side thing to keep u going on that for when it is to the point that its actually profitable.

Posted

You should not have sold your Blackstone drops. You should have been upgrading your gear with it. That is why your AP and DP is extremely low for your level.

You don't need a get rich quick scheme, you need to go grind on mobs you can manage and get black stones and upgrade your gear.

400k is more than enough to get the appropriate set for your class.

2 people like this

Posted

Theres only 2 great money maker either fish or grind those items that says collect 60 or 100 items, i personally was getting the stones west of florins, but before that was collecting hapy feathers, arguably better than fishing becauseyou gain experience and gain money more, just needs patients. Good thing about the collecting mode youre more likely to get the items, heck in 1 hour i racked 600 stones from the golems west of florin, thats 25k per stack so 250k in 1 hout AND experience to leveling up, its just up to you.

One things for sure, crafting stuff and selling in the Market place is not the way to go, rather collect materials and market place it and hope some dude who wants his self reliant dream fulfilled buys my materials...

Posted

Watchtower is pretty good money on level 30-35 I was there till 36, all monsters drop 100-200gold and like 1/3 collectable items, shitloads of gems and occasionally black stones. + Lot's of agerian gear you can sell on market. It's great.

Posted (edited)

Is there a guide on fishing and how it makes good money?

the first two posts talked about how AFK fishing nets me around 90k per hour. lol...

@Towarzysz where is this watchtower you speak of?

the map is huge I can barely keep track of things lol!

Edited by Strashiner

Posted (edited)

Watch Tower Node

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/map/

It;s to the west of glish where the Red Orcs spawn but it's underneath a cave of sorts below the orcs. 

It's where the collapsed bridge is.

Edited by Towarzysz

Posted

this game is all about rng and luck , making money included 

Posted

You literally equip a fishing pole, hit space to cast it.... Then walk away for a few hours. That's afk fishing 

Posted

Bruh I fish for 3 hours come back with like 2-3mil easy money man

OR

Make a sunflower farm and plant like 40 of them I make a couple million with that when I craft all of them into special sunflower crates
( Currently saving all of mine to transport to Valencia area when unlocked )

Posted

I think theres more to AFK fishing.

theres the rods, I need some good ones.

to make said rods I need materials

to get said materials I need to be a good gatherer

crafting a fishing boat costs more than 3 mil silvers

I also need a wagon to be able to yield lots of monies...

any specific guides I can look into?

Posted

sorry for bumping this I just want to share a couple things. perhaps this may prove useful to people too

right now I AM LEVEL 50 and my DP is a measly 86

and my AP is a measly 77

If you are new to the game. Grind and get a Yuria's This should be very easy as Yuria's are cheap. you can grind for lots of money at

Saunill Camp. make around 500k an hour. Raw Silver. (1000 Armor Fragments)

Also - Once you have Yuria's, SPEND ALL THE BLACKSTONE WEP'S On it. If you continue to upgrade it you get more AP, and that means you can grind faster.

I recommend Grinding at Chimera's THEN Saunill Camps.

Chimeras and Saunill are good sources of silver. You will AT LEAST make 400 - 700k per hour.

Warriors and Sorcs are perfect for this. Warrior's can pull in all the mobs and use scars of dusk. You can virtually one shot the chimeras and lizards easily

good luck!

Posted

Hey guys, I am Clero, a level 34 warrior on the UNO server. I have started playing 5 days ago and I need some ways to make money.

Why do I need money?

My AP is 27, and my DP is 28, grinding is starting to become a chore.

cleary not a game for you.
you should try WoW.

Posted

LOL

actually no

not anymore.

Grinding isn't a chore. Once you have at least 60 AP it gets easier.

Posted

fishing at your level.  Otherwise, grind to 50 so you can open up some other options.  There are some milestone rewards that give you stones & gold bars along the way which helps early on.

Posted

Level 34.78  and 1.3 Million with about half of that selling items on the market.

Posted

Step 1. Stop selling Black stones and keep them

Step 2. Figure out what set of armor is best for your class. 

Step 3. Put said black stones into your Armor and Basteer weapon.

Step 4. Go back to grinding to 50 with all the uber power you now have. 

Posted

Don't sell black stones - You'll need them eventually. The 30% tax will punish you when you sell expensive items that are actually necessary for your char development. 

Posted

^ yep

this thread's been helpful

if anyone stumbles upon this

DONT EVER SELL YOUR BLACKSTONES

DO NOT EVER SELL THEM!

KEEP THEM FOR YURIA'S AND ZERETH OR TARITAS ARMORS!

CHIMERAS AND SAUNILL LIZARDS make GREAT money!