• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Liverto Staff

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Any reason the Liverto Staff has not been put into the droptables? 

Posted

It is there

Posted

Just because there is none on the marketplace/you haven't gotten it, doesn't mean it is not included in the droptable.

Posted

Really? I logged onto all EU servers and it hasn't been on any of the marketplaces.

Posted

Yes, but on my server alone 10 of every other liverto weapon has been put on the market, the chance of no staffs in EXTREMELY low.

Posted

Yes, but on my server alone 10 of every other liverto weapon has been put on the market, the chance of no staffs in EXTREMELY low.

Yes, it might be possible that the chance of getting a staff is low, but it is not removed. Also, wizard is one of the easiest to grind.. so that might also be a reason why people keep the staff for themselves. Seeing multiple axes, longswords and shortswords is because they are less used.

The weapons you get from the droptable is not classlocked. So a wizard/ranger getting the axe/short-/longsword might sell it more quickly because they find it not usefull. The staffs are used for themselves. :P 

Dont asume it is removed just because you don't see it. You might ask around in the Chat to see if anybody got it. You might be suprised how many Liverto staffs are out there :)

Posted (edited)

For those of you saying its in game, its not.... no idea how you think so but its not. Made a thread about it: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/38527-bug-liverto-staff-not-in-game-confirmed/

and to the above poster, yes the liverto bundle is class locked, opening the bundle gives the player the weapon for whatever class he/she is opening it with.

Edited by Huntler
1 person likes this

Posted

Yesterday,  I saw a pop-up thaz someone got his/her Liverto Staff to +15. So it has to be in the game.

Posted

Yesterday,  I saw a pop-up thaz someone got his/her Liverto Staff to +15. So it has to be in the game.

Gonna call BS here without proof. You sure it wasn't a Yuria or some other staff?

Posted

Gonna call BS here without proof. You sure it wasn't a Yuria or some other staff?

Why should I lie? This is just a game omg. I was more shocked that it was +15, rather than it being a liverto staff. 

Posted

Why should I lie? This is just a game omg. I was more shocked that it was +15, rather than it being a liverto staff. 

I'm not sure why, people troll. But given the experience I have, that none have showed up anywhere on any server, and the evidence of a bundle giving other liverto weapons and not the staff when a wizard opened it, points to its not in game/a bug. The liverto bundle gives the weapon of the class who opens it. Not sure if you read my post.

As I said maybe you misread, I don't know, but its not in game. Statistically just isn't feasible just by the fact that it hasn't shown up on every market on every server/region while dozens of all the other weapons have. Its not a matter of just magically wizards keep their livertos while everyone else sells theirs....

Posted

Do you play on an Eu Server?

Posted

Do you play on an Eu Server?

No, I play on NA. Edan to be specific. If you go to the thread I linked I discuss, but there is a reddit thread I linked there with players on both regions and all servers saying none have popped up in their feed and none on the marketplace. Coupled with the experience of one of our wizards who opened a liverto bundle and got an axe instead of a staff.

To be clear, the previous poster saying you get a random weapon is 100% incorrect. The liverto bundle gives the person who opens it whatever weapon is suited to the class that opened it. That is how it has always worked.

Posted

To be clear, the previous poster saying you get a random weapon is 100% incorrect. The liverto bundle gives the person who opens it whatever weapon is suited to the class that opened it. That is how it has always worked.

Calm your tits, The reason I said it was random was because in CBT I got 2 chest. First one gave me a bow, second an axe. Probally because I was a Wizard. But that is not making my fact 100% incorrect. The weapon you get is random for Wizard then because of no Liverto staff.

Posted

No, I play on NA. Edan to be specific. If you go to the thread I linked I discuss, but there is a reddit thread I linked there with players on both regions and all servers saying none have popped up in their feed and none on the marketplace. Coupled with the experience of one of our wizards who opened a liverto bundle and got an axe instead of a staff.

really weird. Now i'm unsure myself, but I swear, I read liverto staff. I'm not gonna argue with you, though. Just hope that a cm will clarify this

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Calm your tits, The reason I said it was random was because in CBT I got 2 chest. First one gave me a bow, second an axe. Probally because I was a Wizard. But that is not making my fact 100% incorrect. The weapon you get is random for Wizard then because of no Liverto staff.

:P sorry for my wording then. In a funny way, you are helping to provide evidence its not in game :p. Sorry for coming off harsh, I just don't want misinformation to muddy the waters for if/when I get a CM or someone to see this. 

Edited by Huntler
1 person likes this

Posted

:P sorry for my wording then. In a funny way, you are helping to provide evidence its not in game :p. Sorry for coming off harsh, I just don't want misinformation to muddle the waters for if/when I get a CM or someone to see this. 

Well it was in CBT2 :o So I hoped they fixed it right now.. Also saw a post in CBT of peeps complaining it was random :P but they probaly were wizards too.

1 person likes this

Posted

really weird. Now i'm unsure myself, but I swear, I read liverto staff. I'm not gonna argue with you, though. Just hope that a cm will clarify this

Agreed, as I said from my experience with our wizard (and now the previous poster also getting random weapons on his wizard in CBT), I feel that is proof enough even if we ignore the lack of them on any market/server/region. As I said and can easily be proven by anyone who has played other versions, the liverto bundle is supposed to guarantee the opener the weapon that works for their class. We now have two cases/examples with someone who did not get that so either the bundle is bugged or the staff isn't in game (likely a bit of both in a way).

1 person likes this

Posted

I just watched a Liverto Bow get placed on the market for 10M silver, so they must be in game.

Posted

I just watched a Liverto Bow get placed on the market for 10M silver, so they must be in game.

Thats the bow, not staff. 

Posted

• The Liverto Staff (Wizard/Witch) was missing, because it was part of the Mediah Update in KR service. It has now been added to the drop of "Hexe Marie" (Boss Scroll)

Oh really? You saw it ingame? Please tell me more.....?

Posted

Oh really? You saw it ingame? Please tell me more.....?

if you read the whole convo, then you wouldnt be writing this nonsense

Posted

Remember when this wasn't in game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0