• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Tamer, misstake?

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Was thinking of quoting but his suggestion was different then the one that post referred to, he was thinking about the accuracy from the set which is not a bad thought if you run on a full ap build without accuracy elsewhere

Posted

I have enough accuracy by running incence trinket + do I have everything set up to have the serendia special 24/7 which means from there again +10, should be enough except some people with 3-5 lvl above me think its awesome to run with full evasion gear :D and even then, the accuracy from taritas is basicly nothing

Edit: To be not a total brick, if you want to run for example needle trinket THEN I suggest getting 3x taritas + zereth boots

Not really, Accuracy isn't that easy to get, it's always choices. Upgrades on weapons are not linear. Meaning its like +1 = 1 +2 =.75 +4 =.5 i think etc.

Then you gotta consider gems, and how much you want to cost.

There's a lot of +/- customization, but some are more flaky then others..

For example accessories are much harder to enhance and expensive then selecting a set, which basically has a "all around" base line. taritas has mid range DP, some pvp, and some pve, and you pay for it in Weight. Not a bad start over all.

Posted

Most guilds stack accuracy before other skills.

If you're in one, check the guild menu and navigate to the guild skill tab, if they didn't put the majority so far into accuracy you may as well leave as they don't understand the game.

Posted

Not really, Accuracy isn't that easy to get, it's always choices. Upgrades on weapons are not linear. Meaning its like +1 = 1 +2 =.75 +4 =.5 i think etc.

Then you gotta consider gems, and how much you want to cost.

There's a lot of +/- customization, but some are more flaky then others..

For example accessories are much harder to enhance and expensive then selecting a set, which basically has a "all around" base line. taritas has mid range DP, some pvp, and some pve, and you pay for it in Weight. Not a bad start over all.

Totally understandable but if you run accuracy offhand + serendia special + the 5 accuracy from your guild, I dont count the hidden base accuracy which the normal weapon gives you, you will have a hard time missing people even without the +7 from taritas. On top is it hard to rly gem accuracy since there are only a few to put into weapon and glove, most of them aren'T even worth till their upgraded version in valencia

Posted

Is the endurance the only thing you'd want from the Zereth set? I am having little trouble with endurance management already. So would it be better for me to go ahead and jump into a Taritas? 

Secondly.. how should I upgrade my off hand? I didn't notice the accuracy increasing, someone said it was every 5 levels or so. How much accuracy would it give me at max rank?

Posted

Is the endurance the only thing you'd want from the Zereth set? I am having little trouble with endurance management already. So would it be better for me to go ahead and jump into a Taritas? 

Secondly.. how should I upgrade my off hand? I didn't notice the accuracy increasing, someone said it was every 5 levels or so. How much accuracy would it give me at max rank?

Endurance is the mainthing you want from zereth if you go zereth yes and I'm always low on endurance and have actual 2.000 ~.~ if you don't need the 400 then you could get taritas, up to you

The accuracy increase on the offhand is hidden, the bas +5 which are noted there never change EXCEPT you up it in rarity, on ultimate it gives you +7 accuracy + hidden accuracy per rank

Posted (edited)

Ah... So it is worth upgrading.

One last question, for now anyways. You've been great help. Should I be getting AP or Accuracy on my accessories? I tried switching my gear up and getting the accuracy off-hand and I noticed I never lacked power.. I was just not hitting them.

Edit: And if it isn't too much! Do you know the difference for the weapon titles? Like when you upgrade from green to blue rarity and they get a title? What should I be looking for? What stats do they even add?

Edited by MrXenark

Posted

Ah... So it is worth upgrading.

One last question, for now anyways. You've been great help. Should I be getting AP or Accuracy on my accessories? I tried switching my gear up and getting the accuracy off-hand and I noticed I never lacked power.. I was just not hitting them.

If you want AP or Accuracy, then why not combine it and buy Ring of Good deeds? ^^ Good AP + Accuracy best item for AP builds if you get it to +1 / +2 befor you get mark of shadow on +1

Edit: And if it isn't too much! Do you know the difference for the weapon titles? Like when you upgrade from green to blue rarity and they get a title? What should I be looking for? What stats do they even add?

The diference on blue is irrelevant, you only upgrade to blue if you then instantly upgrade to yellow, which you should only do with +15 gear since you will need another blue item or the green version + alot of silver to still repair it and since the bonis the different blue versions give you are kinda irrelevant most people just go straigth for yellow.

Posted (edited)

If you want AP or Accuracy, then why not combine it and buy Ring of Good deeds? ^^ Good AP + Accuracy best item for AP builds if you get it to +1 / +2 befor you get mark of shadow on +1

The diference on blue is irrelevant, you only upgrade to blue if you then instantly upgrade to yellow, which you should only do with +15 gear since you will need another blue item or the green version + alot of silver to still repair it and since the bonis the different blue versions give you are kinda irrelevant most people just go straigth for yellow.

Awesome thanks!

And yeah.. my Sword got to +14. I've been very lucky, only failed 4 times in the process from 7-14.

Edit: Do you know any guides that show the games mechanics? I usually like to figure out this stuff myself, but I have found nothing on how the internal of BDo works. I heard they like to keep all their calculations and jazz a secret. 

Edited by MrXenark

Posted

Sets are usually 3 pieces so the last piece can be "anything" usually zenth boots, for the endurance, but some people run gloves for attk speed, instead of acc tardis, vice versa, etc.

Posted

@Stormclaw

why do you use Azwell weapon instead of yuria?

do you mind posting your skilltree to get an idea?

thx cheers

Posted (edited)

@Stormclaw

why do you use Azwell weapon instead of yuria?

do you mind posting your skilltree to get an idea?

thx cheers

I used the azwell for lvling since its accuracy is extremly helpfull, I would go yuria but since money isn't an issue for me I go straigth for liverto...IF I WOULD HAPPEN TO FINALY WIN IT IN THE AUCTION >.< I hate this stupid 1min Bid system on high tier items >.>

Also if the link works this is my current build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/beastmaster/7823

Still work in progress, missing so many points q.q to skill into fearfull trample and soaring kick ^^ (Started as PvE Grind Build and gets now upgraded to be also pvp able, but to grind all the needed points *stretch* takes so long)

Edited by Stormclaw
1 person likes this

Posted

Didnt notice that gear have "colours" .. im trying to upgrade my gear , i see there is a green version and a blue one on the market , should i jump straight for the blue?

Posted

Didnt notice that gear have "colours" .. im trying to upgrade my gear , i see there is a green version and a blue one on the market , should i jump straight for the blue?

No upgrade your equipment first once you have it on +15 or above cause you will need another blue one or green + alot of silver to repair the max dura

Posted (edited)

No upgrade your equipment first once you have it on +15 or above cause you will need another blue one or green + alot of silver to repair the max dura

so its not a waste of money/time to upgrade to +15 green and blue ones?

Btw which gems do you use on weap?

Edited by Khaazz

Posted

so its not a waste of money/time to upgrade to +15 green and blue ones?

Btw which gems do you use on weap?

its cheaper to upgrade your green gear to blue on +15 or above (based on when the cap gets raised to +20) since you won't fail enchantments on them anymore (till the cap raises) wich means you dont need to repair their max durability for which you would need to get another blue / yellow item or a green one + silver to regain the max dura. So yeah its the cost efficient you could and should do ^^

gems on wep are totally based on the choice of gear, once I have my liverto I will run 2x carmae but that could get to costly for the majority of people as it stands right now ^^

Posted

its cheaper to upgrade your green gear to blue on +15 or above (based on when the cap gets raised to +20) since you won't fail enchantments on them anymore (till the cap raises) wich means you dont need to repair their max durability for which you would need to get another blue / yellow item or a green one + silver to regain the max dura. So yeah its the cost efficient you could and should do ^^

gems on wep are totally based on the choice of gear, once I have my liverto I will run 2x carmae but that could get to costly for the majority of people as it stands right now ^^

btw , thanks for all of your replies ( Kuu replies too) !

Posted

Endurance is the mainthing you want from zereth if you go zereth yes and I'm always low on endurance and have actual 2.000 ~.~ if you don't need the 400 then you could get taritas, up to you

The accuracy increase on the offhand is hidden, the bas +5 which are noted there never change EXCEPT you up it in rarity, on ultimate it gives you +7 accuracy + hidden accuracy per rank

hi, I saw your earlier post about liverto weapon, so I wanted to ask you something about it. Is there any upgrade to that weapon? or once you obtain it, it's at max tier?

Posted

hi, I saw your earlier post about liverto weapon, so I wanted to ask you something about it. Is there any upgrade to that weapon? or once you obtain it, it's at max tier?

liverto isn't upgradeable, it stays forever on blue quality, still better then ultimate yuria but a bit, a tiny bit weaker then Kzarka (not yet ingame)

Posted

liverto isn't upgradeable, it stays forever on blue quality, still better then ultimate yuria but a bit, a tiny bit weaker then Kzarka (not yet ingame)

why is crit weaker than att speed? shouldn't crit be better since not all skills can scale with att speed but all skills can be scaled with crit?

Posted

why is crit weaker than att speed? shouldn't crit be better since not all skills can scale with att speed but all skills can be scaled with crit?

the stat doesn't matter on it, since you will get 5 AS 5 Crit no matter what of the weapons you get, its more about the hidden accuracy and hidden damage bonus

Posted

the stat doesn't matter on it, since you will get 5 AS 5 Crit no matter what of the weapons you get, its more about the hidden accuracy and hidden damage bonus

so what is the hidden acc and dmg bonus for both kzarka and liverto and yuria?

Posted

so what is the hidden acc and dmg bonus for both kzarka and liverto and yuria?

exact numbers are not known, but after 1k+ hits with each weapon you'll see a difference in average hit and dmg. Not huge, but existing

Posted

This thread has been a great read for me. Thank you for sharing so much of your knowledge! If you don't mind I have a few more questions for you.

- What is the biggest burst combo that Tamers can do? How does it work?

- Are stats like Attack Speed, Accuracy or Crit hard-capped at +5?

- How does a stat like +Damage against all Species compare to something like Crit in terms of damage?

- Stats on helmets are the most confusing to me. Taritas (Knockback/Floating Resistance), Agerian (Stun/Stiftness Resistance Increase), Zereth (Knockdown/Bound Resistance Increase) to name a few of them. How do they compare in pvp?

- Description on some Jewelry like "Draws out hidden destructive energy": is this just flavor text or is in an actual effect that this item has?

Posted

Problem why most tamer currently suck could be one or multiple of the following:

- Bad Gear

- Wrong Gear

- Not PvP Skilled

- Hybrid skilled

- Totally misskilled

- Still cry about mobility nerf

- Bad positioning

- Use roaring in small scale (I did that too yesterday, slapped myself for it still feel bad)

- Don't give a ----- about pvp in the first weeks

In short, people who haven't adapt the changes and have their focus on different things. Everyone and their mother can kill me 1v1 if they don't die against heilang but simply only cause I'm focussed on a farming build and slowly learn all the pvp needed skills, I don't even have Jolt/Bolt Wave or Fearful Trample skilled =o,...,o=...cause ----- pvp in the first weeks, grinding gear > pvp all day otherwise you fall off later in the game when most people run arround with +15-18 and you still have only your +12-15.

Jolt and bolt are amazing, but in pvp they aren't that great, I'd only level those 2 when you want more damage for pve. Or when your pvp build is done.
Also you don't really need to max fearfull trample, atleast not for pvp. lvl 1 is enough for the 2 second stun and the dots it gets at higher levels is only useful for pve.