• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Energy regen is still quite low - suggestion

115 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

EDIT : Since ppl have hard time to read.

Actualy, after a thought, a suggestion that come in mind is :

- have a minigame when our character is sleeping in his bed to regen WAY faster the energy ( it could be like manage his resting )

Because personaly, i would have more fun to have active based activity to regen energy instead of beeing afk.

In that way, it would still be a matter of "choice" to spend your energy ( like for conversation / friendish / price negocation.. etc Since actualy i like that. ) but you will have a efficient ( and active way ) to fill up quickly your energy instead of beeing forced to "afk" or do something else.

I understand the "point" of it, to have to make choice and so on, but its still annoying in many case when you just want craft - run daily requiering energy.

Because, after, you just have to afk in a bed, and, well, seriously, its not that fun.

Sure, you still can run quest that dont requier energy in meaning time but still

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Energy is fine. 

5 people like this

Posted

Energy is fine. 

You're the reason energy pots end up in the store for $$$ 

Don't qq if it happends, congratz! 

1 person likes this

Posted

You're the reason energy pots end up in the store for $$$ 

Don't qq if it happends, congratz! 

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you.

2 people like this

Posted

As i said in the title, the energy regen is still quite low.

I understand the "point" of it, to have to make choice and so on, but its still annoying in many case when you just want craft - run daily requiering energy.

Because, after, you just have to afk in a bed, and, well, seriously, its not that fun.

Sure, you still can run quest that dont requier energy in meaning time but still

Actualy, after a thought, a suggestion that come in mind is :

- have a minigame when our character is sleeping in his bed to regen WAY after the energy ( it could be like manage his resting )

In that way, it would still be a matter of "choice" to spend your energy ( like for conversation / friendish / price negocation.. etc Since actualy i like that. ) but you will have a efficient ( and active way ) to fill up quickly your energy instead of beeing forced to "afk" or do something else.

There are plenty of ways to recover your energy:

1.- Get a potion from loyalty get 15 energy for like 500 loyalty or less i believe.

2.- Get a bed in your residence spend some time AFK, you get 3 energy each 3 mins

and a lot more... Energy system is fine for now..... you can even create a new character he will start with your max energy just move it to the place you want if you want to spend some time processing or etc use that character to complete your main crafting.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Energy is fine. 

Well last days i was running all daily in olivia and the energy "regen" isnt since i had to afk /  sleep a couple time to do them all.

I like the energy idea, its not the issue here, but, at some point, when you only want to do activities requiering it, you are forced to be inactive ( since this game allow player to do nearly how they want ) so, why not give sometime also "active" to have energy regen faster ?

1.- Get a potion from loyalty get 15 energy for like 500 loyalty or less i believe.

2.- Get a bed in your residence spend some time AFK, you get 3 energy each 3 mins

that's exactly what i said if you would have correctly read my first post ( ppl dont seem to like read and just throw answer based on the topic title right ? )

1- its not "gameplay" based

2- you are forced to go afk

Wouldnt you find it more fun you have your energy back way faster with GAMEPLAY. That's why i suggested a minigame when you character sleep ( and not beeing able to enable like like the afk fishing )

Edited by woots

Posted

In premium bed from cash shop, you get 3 points / 3 min.
Crafted bed f 2 points/ 3 min.

Energy regeneration is now OK. I am Pro lv 3 in Processing, and i spend 1 point Energy each 3/4 crafts. Higher profession lv, than you have more chance to avoid energy usage. 

Posted (edited)

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you.

The one who's stupid here i the one who promotes a restricted system in a B2P game. Just a matter of time buddy, hang in there.

You're forced to go afk in order to talk in the fking chat. Now thats stupid

Edited by Hro

Posted

2- you are forced to go afk

I dont go AFK. I use my map for workers, AuctionHause ETC. 

BTW in Loyality Shop, there is item named " Bless of K.. " cost 1k LP.   You get extra +2 Energy regeneration every 3 min. So you et 3 point/3 min even you grind on monsters. + this buff got +20% drop chance. 

Posted

Energy ist just fine, maybe even a little to fast.

Posted

In premium bed from cash shop, you get 3 points / 3 min.
Crafted bed f 2 points/ 3 min.

Energy regeneration is now OK. I am Pro lv 3 in Processing, and i spend 1 point Energy each 3/4 crafts. Higher profession lv, than you have more chance to avoid energy usage. 

you are forced to go afk

Wouldnt you find it more fun you have your energy back way faster with GAMEPLAY. That's why i suggested a minigame when you character sleep ( and not beeing able to enable like like the afk fishing )

Posted (edited)

you are forced to go afk

Common bro, you want everything at once lol. Or you go bed for regen energy points, or you go afk fishing. If you dont like this system, feel free to pres Uninstall BDO. 

Edited by Deska

Posted

I dont go AFK. I use my map for workers, AuctionHause ETC. 
BTW in Loyality Shop, there is item named " Bless of K.. " cost 1k LP.   You get extra +2 Energy regeneration every 3 min. So you et 3 point/3 min even you grind on monsters. + this buff got +20% drop chance. 

loyality shop potion, as i said, is NOT gameplay based.

managing workers / auction or little other thing get you busy for like what ? 1-2min, and then what when you have 50+ energy to regen ? Yeah AFK

Posted

you are forced to go afk

Then just bring this post to the suggestion forum, not to the General, but still IMO the energy system is fine as it is now. Otherwise yea, the fun stuff of crafting or processing etc, will be cleared out in one day, thats not the point of this game i believe.

Common bro, you want everything at once lol. Or you go bed for regen energy points, or you go afk fishing. If you dont like this system, feel free to pres Uninstall BDO. 

+1

Posted

Common bro, you want everything at once lol. Or you go bed for regen energy points, or you go afk fishing. 

Its not willing "everything" is willing to also have active way ( so, more fun in the game :] ) to regen energy oO oh come its hard to understand.

Posted

loyality shop potion, as i said, is NOT gameplay based.

managing workers / auction or little other thing get you busy for like what ? 1-2min, and then what when you have 50+ energy to regen ? Yeah AFK

You got huge problems here bro. This system was from 16 months. All version BDO got this same system, and here it will not be changed. We should finish this thread here, because no sense to spam forum. 

Posted

You want better energy regen? Sleep on a bed, it will regen faster.

You want more energy immediately? do Life Quests or Repeatable you will gain 5-6 energy back.

Posted

The one who's stupid here i the one who promotes a restricted system in a B2P game. Just a matter of time buddy, hang in there.

You're forced to go afk in order to talk in the fking chat. Now thats stupid

Yet i'm the one that will make energy pots purchasable?

I have 10 farms. And i manage my energy fine. I won't be the one buying pots it will be shitlords like you who can't play properly.

2 people like this

Posted

Its not willing "everything" is willing to also have active way ( so, more fun in the game :] ) to regen energy oO oh come its hard to understand.

I put my character to bed, and i go clean my room, make some food etc. Take free time while character in bad for real life

Posted (edited)

If you dont like this system, feel free to pres Uninstall BDO. 

Oh and btw, its not because i suggest something to improve the system that "i dont like it"

If you have read correctly my first post, i said i understand the point of the system and like it because it bring choice.

maybe instead of beeing stupid, read ?

Also the "uninstall BDO" is kinda a kid answer, be smarter.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

And there are some daily quests, life quest that will regen your Energy by 2/3/5 and 10 points for each quest. I got ATM 142 Energy points, and i need around 30 min to regen it. Than i spend 20 min to use it lol :D 

Edited by Deska

Posted

Yet i'm the one that will make energy pots purchasable?

I have 10 farms. And i manage my energy fine. I won't be the one buying pots it will be shitlords like you who can't play properly.

Good for you, AA all over again bro. Have fun, more goodies coming $$$$$

You want better energy regen? Sleep on a bed, it will regen faster.

You want more energy immediately? do Life Quests or Repeatable you will gain 5-6 energy back.

So i'm cooking today, oh wait i'm out of energy. Yeah lets do quests!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Posted

-sigh-

Perhaps consider that your issue with this system is an isolated case and that is more-so your personal preference rather than fixing something that's supposedly broken? 

Also consider why limitations on energy spending + regeneration exist in the first place.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

-sigh-

Perhaps consider that your issue with this system is an isolated case and that is more-so your personal preference rather than fixing something that's supposedly broken? 

Also consider why limitations on energy spending + regeneration exist in the first place.

Yeah to slow you down, down down down and down. Then you're bored and want to talk in chat but yeah no energy. So, wanna talk in chat? Buy some energy pots bro. $$$

Edited by Hro

Posted (edited)

will be cleared out in one day,

So ppl can grind to lvl 50 in like 4-5days and all is fine but craft ( or doing daily requiering energy ) isnt and have to be limited in time ?

I still look for a valid logic there.

, because no sense to spam forum. 

So dont care about that topic anymore ? that's simple right ? :]

Where did i said its broken ? Dont put work in my mounth i never said. It would be a nice start for communication.

I just said it would be more fun to have a ACTIVE minigame to improve even more the energy regen while sleeping that having to be inactive.

Edited by woots

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0