• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Energy regen is still quite low - suggestion

115 posts in this topic

Posted

1- its not "gameplay" based

2- you are forced to go afk

you are never forced to go afk, you could grind mobs, you could do quests, you could go fish, explore the other 90% of the world.

1 person likes this

Posted

This guy has bought prolly 10 character slots, sitting on 20 alts. Yet claims has no issues with energy. I can imagine why.

Sitting on 107 energy, 3 alts. Still problems.

2 characters, 114 energy and no issue whatsoever.

Posted (edited)

So Hro is a chronic whiner that doesn't know how to play the game? I have 1 character and I have 78 energy, hardly ever run out of energy. Just playing the game recovers your energy. L2P because you clearly don't know how. Energy is fine.  

start doing life skills

2 characters, 114 energy and no issue whatsoever.

Start Life skills.

Energy system is fine. It keeps things balanced. Go ----- and moan else where. 

If you think it's fine, shutup then? this thread is all about the whining. Don't like it? Move on

Edited by Hro

Posted

start doing life skills

Start Life skills.

If you think it's fine, shutup then? this thread is all about the whining. Don't like it? Move on

I'm doing gathering, processing, cooking and farming, no problems here. 

Posted (edited)

I know what I'm talking about.  You misinterpreted it.

If energy was not used for cooking/processing/etc.... you will SLEEP or AFK in real life and have your character churn out thousands of goods in x hours.  Feeling accomplished?

Yes, just like fishing is afk-able. :) 

Edited by Hro

Posted

In premium bed from cash shop, you get 3 points / 3 min.
Crafted bed f 2 points/ 3 min.

Energy regeneration is now OK. I am Pro lv 3 in Processing, and i spend 1 point Energy each 3/4 crafts. Higher profession lv, than you have more chance to avoid energy usage. 

So you are the one that i am trying to beat!

Posted

So you are the one that i am trying to beat!

:D GL ;] 

Posted

There are daily quest that restore your energy brah!

Posted

There are daily quest that restore your energy brah!

Thanks brah, i always love questing. I love to quest in order to finish my daily cooking. Just like irl where you've to do dailys to get your dinner on the table.

Posted

start doing life skills

Start Life skills.

Stop making assumptions, i started like skills, i'm also on the ranking on one of those and A rank on the most.

I still have no problem with energy, it sounds to me that you are wasting a lot of your energy,

Posted

start doing life skills

Start Life skills.

Are you mad bro?

Posted

Stop making assumptions, i started like skills, i'm also on the ranking on one of those and A rank on the most.
I still have no problem with energy, it sounds to me that you are wasting a lot of your energy,

How can you even waste energy if the energy is gone before you look at it while doing life skills. 

Are you mad bro?

Nice comeback "bro". But i ain't mad, you'll be when this shit hits the stage of Archeage 2.0

Posted

How can you even waste energy if the energy is gone before you look at it while doing life skills. 

Nice comeback "bro". But i ain't mad, you'll be when this shit hits the stage of Archeage 2.0

Never played it. So I can't complain. If you don't like how this game is, you could always go make your own game. My comeback was a legit question. So, why you so mad bro? 

Posted (edited)

Never played it. So I can't complain. If you don't like how this game is, you could always go make your own game. My comeback was a legit question. So, why you so mad bro? 

What part did you not understand about this thread, it's not that we don't like the game. It's the energy system that needs tweaking. Once again, nobody is mad. You seem a little desperate for attention since your gameplay is fine. I wonder what you're doing here if its "fine". I wonder what you're doing here, but based on your profile pic. You're a troll

Edited by Hro

Posted

This is what we have for the character you have playing, and I'm fine with that,

• 1 Energy per 3 minutes when online with character
  • 2 Energy per 3 minutes when online with character in crafted bed
  • 3 Energy per 3 minutes when online with character in store bed

However, in addition to this, I would also like:

• 1 Energy per 6 minutes on alt character, when online with a character

It really annoys me that I can be playing the game, but my alts are still counted as offline, give them an energy regen boost when I'm connected to the server.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is what we have for the character you have playing, and I'm fine with that,

• 1 Energy per 3 minutes when online with character
  • 2 Energy per 3 minutes when online with character in crafted bed
  • 3 Energy per 3 minutes when online with character in store bed

However, in addition to this, I would also like:

• 1 Energy per 6 minutes on alt character, when online with a character

It really annoys me that I can be playing the game, but my alts are still counted as offline, give them an energy regen boost when I'm connected to the server.

Agreed. 

Posted

What part did you not understand about this thread, it's not that we don't like the game. It's the energy system that needs tweaking. Once again, nobody is mad. You seem a little desperate for attention since your gameplay is fine. I wonder what you're doing here, but based on your profile pic. You're a troll.

Energy is fine. Nothing wrong with it. Keeps things balanced. You're complaining because you're not getting your way. Call me a troll if you want, but it's the truth about what I said. Can't accept my opinion, don't make a thread. ;D

Posted

Energy is fine. Nothing wrong with it. Keeps things balanced. You're complaining because you're not getting your way. Call me a troll if you want, but it's the truth about what I said. Can't accept my opinion, don't make a thread. ;D

In your opinion it's fine. Others it's not. People have their own opinions, yes. Doesn't mean i've to agree with you just like you don't agree with me. It's all fine bro.

Posted

Actually energy is not fine at all, those who said that didn't try to craft something harder than tools, the problem is that compare to KR & other regions processing cost energy in our version, if we could do as much processing we want for free like people in KR do then things would be much different, before you start craft anything you must do a ton of processing first & spent energy on processing plus crafting is not viable & impossible to do atm without the need to rest multiple times, DAUM must remove energy cost from processing then things would be much better that's the main prob imo.

Posted

sure a mini game wile in bed sounds fun but is it necessary? no

is this a long term Game? yes

0 Energy from Gathering? use your damn Workers.

as other have said. you lose less energy the higher your Proficiency is.

if you got limited time are you sure BDO is the game for you?

if you plan on only Crafting are you sure its a game for you?

when im running out of Energy i stay Afk to i get that 1 Energy to finish that spot or i go farming or/and questing to i have enough Energy to do more.

saying that the Loyalty Energy boost is P2W is just Stupidity as everyone have access to it.

putting it in the CS might make it P2W but with the current Pricing is it worth it? higher regen or/and a Boost(like +50 Energy instant).

also will it make you P2W? you still need to have the skills, Level and skill points to Win a fight not just the gear or the overwhelming numbers.

as many have said. the system as it is, is fine.

if you dont like grinding 24/7 go and sleep in a bed wile you do something else on the PC or IRL

buy 2 accounts so wile 1 is Sleeping in Bed you work on the other one. pretty much 0 Downtime if both are online.

use the AH to buy stuff instead of mine/craft it.

let the works do most of your work.

almost everything you can let the works do.

If energy were to easy to get everyone would go afk doing the stupid conversation mini game

Posted (edited)

This is more like a facebook game where you are time gated waiting for recovering of your energy. So if your main thing is life skills in this game, it's fked. Just a matter of time where people are bored on having to do everything on alts it's just such a hassle and processing already takes up all of your energy.. and you're not even near done like i am right now. I have to wait in bed untill my energy recovers, great. What am i doing in the meantime? nothing. I don't focus on combat so that means i need to make alts. Do i want alts in order to enjoy the game? No. I want to max everything on my main, play on one character only. Does it has to be fast? No certainly not. Do i want to be restricted by some weird pixel points hell no? Just increase the exp. I bought this game just today but i already regret it, after many reading i thought energy wasn't a problem which it certainly is in the current state. Processing costs nothing in KR but here it does.. makes sense. For those who only like life skills, don't buy it. It's frustrating and more and more people will leave this game if this is how it is. Gorgeos looking game, great potential. Shitty mechanics for various shitty reasons like "balance". Theres no balance in this game, if you think there is. Start crafting. if this game is not made for crafting, stop advertising it then like it's "THE" sandbox MMO, cause it rather feels like the docters waiting room.

Edited by Kunochil

Posted

f30862ec22.jpg

No, the energy system is completely fine. I'm already finding myself having too much time to time.

Posted (edited)

Never had a problem whit energy since I hit lvl 50. dump your energy, do dailies to regain some energy. Oh and have some alts, its stupid to do cooking, processing and gathering on the same toon. and when you have used your energy go out ang gain more knowlage so you increase your total energy.

Edit: Yeah I spell like shit but cba to correct it.

Edited by Mule

Posted

f30862ec22.jpg

No, the energy system is completely fine. I'm already finding myself having too much time to time

It's not, and if you think it is. You're not a skiller. Yes it's fine if you kill mobs in the meantime do quests. But for people who mainly play this game for farmville, it sucks.

Posted

is there some way to check on the quest database how many daily quests actually recover energy? to get a rough estimate of how much you actually can spent every day MAX ^_^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0