• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is the enchantment success rate after +7?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

You can get end game armor and weapons at any time, they are not level restricted.

Ah great, so any sword can be enchanted to be good or do you need to buy the highest damage one to upgrade it to highest?

Posted

Hey, you seem to know your stuff. There is one thing I still don't know and that is if enchantment will consume all your character's failstacks, which would be nice to avoid building like 30 failstacks on one character, just to see them used up after your crap piece goes +15 or something like that.

Yes, u're right. doing 2-3-4 characters first quests and unlock enchant on others chars to keep your high fail enchants for endgame earrings/rings/necklace/belt ... 

Posted

I hate these enchantment systems so much. I didn't like it in Tera, I don't like it here. I don't feel rewarded for getting better gear, I just feel punished for trying to get it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey, you seem to know your stuff. There is one thing I still don't know and that is if enchantment will consume all your character's failstacks, which would be nice to avoid building like 30 failstacks on one character, just to see them used up as example after your crap piece goes +15.

if someone does build up a lot of fail stacks but doesn't want to spend them on something silly, they will normally hop on a alt and build fail stacks on the alt so they can save their big stack for another time. i think this is why we are seeing armor on the marketplace with black stones on them, as the result of a player trying to build up fail stacks and then trying to get their money back from the endeavor.

Edited by sweetesttaboo

Posted

Yes, u're right. doing 2-3-4 characters first quests and unlock enchant on others chars to keep your high fail enchants for endgame earrings/rings/necklace/belt ... 

Thanks for the answer but this seems kind of unclear to me, what I wanted to know is whether failstacks from multiple characters will go onto one enchantment, or if only the failstacks from the particular character you are upgrading on are used up.

Posted

Thanks for the answer but this seems kind of unclear to me, what I wanted to know is whether failstacks from multiple characters will go onto one enchantment, or if only the failstacks from the particular character you are upgrading on are used up.

Each toons failstacks are separate...

so if you have 20 on char A and enchant on char B... char A's stacks remain at 20

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

character you use on the enchant, when go up, the failstack end, on those single, character

Edited by Littlekiss
1 person likes this

Posted

Ah OK, how do you craft it? Like which profession? I have much to learn :)

You don't craft it personally, you need to build a workshop with the specific weapon or armor labelled and set workers on it. You need to place the resources required in the local warehouse. 

Posted (edited)

Each toons failstacks are separate...

so if you have 20 on char A and enchant on char B... char A's stacks remain at 20

chacter you use on the enchant, when go up, the failstack end, on those single, character

I see, well if this was not the case and all would be used up I guess it would just make enchanting too easy...

Thanks for clearing this up guys.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

All luck, failed 20 times to get +12, then only failed 4 times to get +13 while my friend got +12 to +14 with only 10 stones total...

Posted

You don't craft it personally, you need to build a workshop with the specific weapon or armor labelled and set workers on it. You need to place the resources required in the local warehouse. 

Ah, all sounds pretty confusing at the moment haha, still trying to get my head around the workers as it is :P

Posted

I just force mine.. im saving stones for the 14-15 force today.

Posted

I just force mine.. im saving stones for the 14-15 force today.

So how expensive does forcing it to +15 work out? 

and how many stones do you need to force, I thought it was 2 stones to force but surely that goes up each time?

1 person likes this

Posted

31 stones and 100 durability for +14 to +15 if i remember right. 

1 person likes this

Posted

31 stones and 100 durability for +14 to +15 if i remember right. 

So is forcing 100% chance?

Posted

Forcing from 14 on is not 100% guaranteed

Posted

So is forcing 100% chance?

yes

Forcing from 14 on is not 100% guaranteed

bull

Posted

Read tooltip from 14-15 then

Posted

Forcing from 14-15 has not failed at all, on any server thus far.

lol. There is no point in forcing if its not 100%.. and it thus far is.

31/100 dura

Posted (edited)

Forcing the enhancement from +8 to +15 is gonna cost you a lot in new Yurias. To be precise, -380 durability which equals to 38 Yurias for full durability, or 29 with only 10 left. 

Add 29 Yurias to that the cost of 113 blackstones =  around 52 million for a guaranteed +15 with only 10 durability.

That's like 131 blackstones.

Or you could just build fail fail stacks on cheap rings/earrings then attempt single blackstone enhancements.

Which is best I don't know, I'm just a +8 scrub

Enchant Blackstones required Decrease Max Durability
 +7 to +82-10
 +8 to +95-20
 +9 to +107-30
 +10 to +119-40
 +11 to +1211-50
 +12 to +1319-60
 +13 to +1429-70
 +14 to +1531

Edited by madkimchi

Posted (edited)

What is the repair of durability per Yuria consumed by the Black smith? I was thinking 20. 

This is why i love the forums occasionally you learn useful stuff.

What does the repair equiped do?

Edited by trixsterjl

Posted

What is the repair of durability per Yuria consumed by the Black smith? I was thinking 20. 

This is why i love the forums occasionally you learn useful stuff.

What does the repair equiped do?

Repair equiped repairs all your equipped items at once.

Posted

Okay thanks for that graph, that helps, I think I will force to +8 or +9 and go from there. Certainly becomes really expensive really fast! Btw, you can get all your black stones back right, if I want to change armour set for example, I can withdraw all the stones? 

Another thing, you guys keep talking about building these fail stacks, but what if you are building a stack with shitty accessories and it succeeds, then your whole stack dissapears. So surely only a +5, +6 stack is feasible? 

Posted

Okay thanks for that graph, that helps, I think I will force to +8 or +9 and go from there. Certainly becomes really expensive really fast! Btw, you can get all your black stones back right, if I want to change armour set for example, I can withdraw all the stones? 

Another thing, you guys keep talking about building these fail stacks, but what if you are building a stack with shitty accessories and it succeeds, then your whole stack dissapears. So surely only a +5, +6 stack is feasible? 

That is always the risk. Accessories have a very high fail rate though.

I'm still kind of lost on the repair inventory thing. Is there a stat it repairs other than Durability?

Posted

Id also not +15 a yuria, get a liverto.

You dont get back all the used stones if you break down a + weapon.. just guaranteed the ones based on the level it it... plus a few extra as it gets higher..

a +15 will give 15.. and more is rng