• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja build and gear guide?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

After searching for a while I can't seem to find any Ninja builds whatsoever (other than the usual BDFoundry crappy build). Neither can I find any clues about the gear Ninja use. I'm pretty sure they use a Tamer weapon, but that's about everything I know.

I'd make a build myself if BDOTome's skill calculator was well translated, but sadly this isn't the case.

Any help? I want to make sure I know most info about the class as possible before it gets released at some point.

Posted

I'm in the same boat as you atm. I've tried searching for a good gear/gem guide for Ninja, and just can't find one. I'm guessing it's a combination of the class being newish and the fact that most of the English speaking players are now transitioned onto a region without the class.

I'm probably going to try and find a korean guide if any exists, or just figure it out on my own. :/

Posted

I got a Korean guy on Youtube to create me a build. I'm currently at work and I might forget to send it to you when I'm at home so please quote me on this and I'll get back at you.

Posted

I got a Korean guy on Youtube to create me a build. I'm currently at work and I might forget to send it to you when I'm at home so please quote me on this and I'll get back at you.

Can you hit me up with the build when you get home? Thanks.

Posted

share it with us m8 :)

Posted

If you'd be so kind as to send it to me too, that would be awesome ;)

Posted

I'm a bit confused about what armor set Ninja/Kunoichi use as well.

According to the BD Foundry guide, Agerian is best (Scroll to the bottom for gear info)?: http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/10/11/ninja-class-guide/

But doesn't Grunil do much better than Agerian?

Posted

Lost track of this thread. Hit me up with the build when you have a chance. Thanks!~

Posted

^^ this

Posted

According to the BD Foundry guide, Agerian is best (Scroll to the bottom for gear info)?: http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/10/11/ninja-class-guide/

its easier to cap attack speed with agerian.

If you have the kzarka weapon tho you can cap attack speed with grunil just fine.

Grunil needs expensive gems to get it up to Agerian level.

Posted

I, seriously, can't read BD Foundry guides without a facepalm. This Ninja guide is an epitome of stupidity. They even have a picture of a Kunoichi skill tree instead of Ninja's.

Agerian set is one of the worst you can get for Ninja. If you can't get Boss set go for Grunil Helmet+Gloves and Taritas Boots+Armor. Many Ninja skills have +% damage from maximum WP, so the extra WP you get from 2x Taritas come in handy. You can easily get 5 crit and 5 attack speed if you have Liverto/Kzarka.

Posted

I, seriously, can't read BD Foundry guides without a facepalm. This Ninja guide is an epitome of stupidity. They even have a picture of a Kunoichi skill tree instead of Ninja's.

Agerian set is one of the worst you can get for Ninja. If you can't get Boss set go for Grunil Helmet+Gloves and Taritas Boots+Armor. Many Ninja skills have +% damage from maximum WP, so the extra WP you get from 2x Taritas come in handy. You can easily get 5 crit and 5 attack speed if you have Liverto/Kzarka.

Isnt extra DMG for MAX HP?

Posted

Isnt extra DMG for MAX HP?

There are some skills (like stab) that scale with hp (+5%), but his most damaging aoe (beheading) as well as fox claw scales with WP (+15%)

Posted (edited)

Well, this build is for Blader (and honestly, not the best one, in my opinion). As for the Ninja, weapons and armor is fine, but this guy has so much accuracy on his jewelry it is overkill, IMO. I would use full AP jewelry because Kzarka/Liverto + Accuracy offhand (of decent enchant lvl) give you enough accuracy (unless you are against someone with +18 or higher Muskan boots). Blue Coral rings are not really needed, I personally haven't tested these, but I think it is better to get PRI: Mark of Shadow as it will give you more damage overall. When you get Bheg gloves (of decent enchant), change your offhand for AP one since Bheg gloves give you more accuracy than Accuracy offhand.

Edited by Macovan

Posted

So 2x Taritas + Grunil Helm & Gloves is better than 4 piece Grunil? The 2x Taritas bonus of 100 WP + WP Armor Crystal would be better than Grunil with 2x WP Armor Crystals, correct?

Posted (edited)

So 2x Taritas + Grunil Helm & Gloves is better than 4 piece Grunil? The 2x Taritas bonus of 100 WP + WP Armor Crystal would be better than Grunil with 2x WP Armor Crystals, correct?

It is up to a personal preference. With 2x Taritas  you get more DP, some evasion from boots and 20 more WP, with 4x Grunil you get 130 more HP, +2 AP and additional socket in boots (where you can put move speed/resist crystal). Both are good options. And don't forget that you will replace your set for a Boss gear once you have it.

Edited by Macovan

Posted

Well, this build is for Blader (and honestly, not the best one, in my opinion). As for the Ninja, weapons and armor is fine, but this guy has so much accuracy on his jewelry it is overkill, IMO. I would use full AP jewelry because Kzarka/Liverto + Accuracy offhand (of decent enchant lvl) give you enough accuracy (unless you are against someone with +18 or higher Muskan boots). Blue Coral rings are not really needed, I personally haven't tested these, but I think it is better to get PRI: Mark of Shadow as it will give you more damage overall. When you get Bheg gloves (of decent enchant), change your offhand for AP one since Bheg gloves give you more accuracy than Accuracy offhand.

You'll need accuracy accessories even with kzarka/liverto and accuracy off hand to +15. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#bookmark=id.1qhrfvrwbyf7

Posted (edited)

So, the armor + weapon of that build are better for Ninja... xD What is the best one for Blader then?

I´m enchanting that combination of 2 Taritas / 2 Grunil on my Tamer with the Shortsword (for Ninja), so, if anyone wanna give me some advise or another ideas, I´ll thank you. ^^

Edit: What would be the best set of armor for Ninja, without Grunil...? I don´t like overreliance on crystals, at least until I get to have enough money for them.

Edited by Vayzell

Posted

You'll need accuracy accessories even with kzarka/liverto and accuracy off hand to +15. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit?pref=2&pli=1#bookmark=id.1qhrfvrwbyf7

And where exactly does this text shows it? This guy has never tested it with Liverto/Kzarka both of which have more accuracy than Yuria. Most people playing on KR don't bother with accuracy accessories at all (even before they have Boss set) and are doing good in pvp. I will repeat again, you will need more accuracy than Kzarka/Liverto + Accuracy offhand ONLY against someone with decently enchanted Muskan boots (+18 or more), and by that time you will most likely have Bheg gloves of a decent enchant and not going  to bother with accuracy.

So, the armor + weapon of that build are better for Ninja... xD What is the best one for Blader then?

I´m enchanting that combination of 2 Taritas / 2 Grunil on my Tamer with the Shortsword (for Ninja), so, if anyone wanna give me some advise or another ideas, I´ll thank you. ^^

Edit: What would be the best set of armor for Ninja, without Grunil...? I don´t like overreliance on crystals, at least until I get to have enough money for them.

This question again... The ABSOLUTE BEST for ANY class are Kzarka weapon + Damage offhand + Boss set (all of decent enchant). If you are talking about the Blader's guide you have linked above, then replace Blue Coral rings with Mark of Shadow, Ancient guardian necklace with Ogre's Ring, and Anceint Weapon Core belt with DUO: Shultz belt or PRI: Tree Spirit belt (DUO: Shultz will be cheaper). You can wear Red Corral earrings until you have a Kzarka of a decent enchant, then change for Witch's earrings.

If there was no Grunil, I would go for 3x Taritas and Heve gloves (or Taritas Boots + Armor and Heve Gloves + Helmet for 250 HP instead of +5 Accuracy).

Posted

It is up to a personal preference. With 2x Taritas  you get more DP, some evasion from boots and 20 more WP, with 4x Grunil you get 130 more HP, +2 AP and additional socket in boots (where you can put move speed/resist crystal). Both are good options. And don't forget that you will replace your set for a Boss gear once you have it.

Based on this, if some of Ninja's/Kunoichi's skills scale on 5% HP and some on 15% WP, wouldn't the HP be more of a damage increase than WP (5% of 130 is 6.5 and 15% of 20 is 3)? And would that 20 WP make much of a difference in play style (such as spammability of skills) besides the damage increase? Wouldn't having excess WP develop bad habits for when you decide to switch to boss gear?

Posted

Based on this, if some of Ninja's/Kunoichi's skills scale on 5% HP and some on 15% WP, wouldn't the HP be more of a damage increase than WP (5% of 130 is 6.5 and 15% of 20 is 3)? And would that 20 WP make much of a difference in play style (such as spammability of skills) besides the damage increase? Wouldn't having excess WP develop bad habits for when you decide to switch to boss gear?

As I have originally said, extra WP from Taritas come in handy, but it is not mandatory. I also wouldn't suggest you to get full 200 WP from the armor crystals. I haven't played Kunoichi much, but I know she relies more on the Stab than Ninja, therefore I think it might be better for Kunoichi to get more HP, but again I might be wrong. There are little to none spammable damage skills of Ninja, and none of them are really worth using when they are on cd (except Fox Claw sometimes), so WP boost is primarily for damage and better pot management. If you are using Red Nose armor you will have +100 WP from it, so no, additional WP wouldn't develop bad habits.

Posted

It would be really nice to have more info on Ninjas, can't find sh:t on Google.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeh been there my self

Posted

Why does it matter? It could be 2 months till they're released?