• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja build and gear guide?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

is there no skill from worrior that needs cast speed? are all skills from warrior only attack speed?

Posted

I got a Korean guy on Youtube to create me a build. I'm currently at work and I might forget to send it to you when I'm at home so please quote me on this and I'll get back at you.

Can you send me the build please?

Posted

I got a Korean guy on Youtube to create me a build. I'm currently at work and I might forget to send it to you when I'm at home so please quote me on this and I'll get back at you.

Send it to me too please, appreciate it 

Posted

Send it to me as well please. :P

Posted

I totally forgot to give it to you guys, sorry. Here it is. It's made by a very good korean player with lots of experience. Focused on using a shuriken as offhand.

검은사막.jpg

Posted

I totally forgot to give it to you guys, sorry. Here it is. It's made by a very good korean player with lots of experience. Focused on using a shuriken as offhand.

검은사막.jpg

Nice man and thanks!

But can you get one for the kunoichi as well? And if at all posible a kunoichi build with the kunai as off hand?

And to all people here, how are you holding up since they decided not to release Kunoichi and ninja in may?

For me its kind off hard, i cant seem to enjoy my self anymore with the game since there is no new release date. And it could take a long time for we might see the classes appear in the game. I got my gear and now there is only the ogre ring, spirit belt and kazarka left to grind for and now i have no motivation or incentive to keep on playing because the char i want to main may come soon, verry soon. But not playing is like shooting you're self in the foot and to keep on playing is so tiresome i think i might be burn out before kunoichi wil even hit the eu/na servers.  And since they are "rebalanced" how do you lady's and guy's think it will look like?  And when do you think they will release kunoichi and ninja here in the eu/na. 

Posted

i have the same feeling bro

since they gave us that info, im totally not in a mood to play this game

sometimes i log to afk fish or do some trade runs but thats it

totally ruined my bdo experience , daum ofc

Posted (edited)

검은사막.jpg

Is this the whole build for ninja or are there extra skills? I ask this because on the skill builder there are a lot of skills above the listed skills in the image.

Edited by RShark

Posted

Is this the whole build for ninja or are there extra skills? I ask this because on the skill builder there are a lot of skills above the listed skills in the image.

Pretty sure these are the skills that are actually used, the others are probably not being leveled.

Posted

Pretty sure these are the skills that are actually used, the others are probably not being leveled.

alright, but did the korea guy tell you what kind of armor he uses? Not including boss armor

1 person likes this

Posted

alright, but did the korea guy tell you what kind of armor he uses? Not including boss armor

He did, but I can't see the conversation with him anymore because it's gone for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure Grunil will do though. Other than that, not sure.

Posted

Isnt extra DMG for MAX HP?

yes it is max hp this  guy is an idiot.

Posted

Why does it matter? It could be 2 months till they're released?

We're preparing our gear for them in the mean time. 

Posted

Curious about a few things.

How important is Movement speed for ninja? Seems like it could be relatively important, 4MS being a nice place to be at. Also, how important is crit? Curious if I should wiggle in 5AS/5Crit or just go 5AS & More AP in terms of Gems.

Also, if I went with Grunil helmet was considering maybe using +5 Evasion Gems x2. As we have evasion in our passives, making me believe it could be relatively important. Adding +10 evasion in gems could be nice. Unfortunately there is no data on how much each pt of evasion gives. Was nerfed in KR, but not sure how much. Either that or KD Resist gems in helmet making a total of 40% KD Resist, or of course Harphia adding a total of 100HP.

What do you guys think would be the most effective in the helmet? Evasion(+10), Knockdown Resist(+20%), or HP/HP Recovery(+100/10)?

Posted

knockout resist imo

since if ninja gets cced, is killed insta.

Posted (edited)

Curious about a few things.

How important is Movement speed for ninja? Seems like it could be relatively important, 4MS being a nice place to be at. Also, how important is crit? Curious if I should wiggle in 5AS/5Crit or just go 5AS & More AP in terms of Gems.

Also, if I went with Grunil helmet was considering maybe using +5 Evasion Gems x2. As we have evasion in our passives, making me believe it could be relatively important. Adding +10 evasion in gems could be nice. Unfortunately there is no data on how much each pt of evasion gives. Was nerfed in KR, but not sure how much. Either that or KD Resist gems in helmet making a total of 40% KD Resist, or of course Harphia adding a total of 100HP.

What do you guys think would be the most effective in the helmet? Evasion(+10), Knockdown Resist(+20%), or HP/HP Recovery(+100/10)?

full crit and AS, as well as MS, it's easy to cap all 3

for helmet I personally use +5 eva and +10% KD res, until I get a nouver offhand

for boots you use 1 adamantine and 1 +2 MS, then you use the +2 MS alch potion and the +1 MS food

this is the build I'll be using http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/5868/ groundthrust and shackles are just value points really, they can situationally be used

Edited by Koinzell

Posted (edited)

full crit and AS, as well as MS, it's easy to cap all 3

for helmet I personally use +5 eva and +10% KD res, until I get a nouver offhand

for boots you use 1 adamantine and 1 +2 MS, then you use the +2 MS alch potion and the +1 MS food

this is the build I'll be using http://bddatabase.net/us/skillcalc/5868/ groundthrust and shackles are just value points really, they can situationally be used

Which potion is this? An elixir, if so what is the name of it?

Edit: Ah, Swiftness is the name of the elixir. Would hate to have to constantly pop that Elixir though. Good insight on it all, thanks!

Edited by Mixar

Posted

Which potion is this? An elixir, if so what is the name of it?

Edit: Ah, Swiftness is the name of the elixir. Would hate to have to constantly pop that Elixir though. Good insight on it all, thanks!

yeah it's not like you need the 5 MS outside of combat, and they last 5 minutes, so it's fine really, price is about equal to food

Posted

yeah it's not like you need the 5 MS outside of combat, and they last 5 minutes, so it's fine really, price is about equal to food

Yeah, definitely worth the consideration. That 25% KD would be a ----- to give up

Posted

Yeah, definitely worth the consideration. That 25% KD would be a ----- to give up

use grunil or boss armor, 2 slots, 1 kd 1 MS

Posted

use grunil or boss armor, 2 slots, 1 kd 1 MS

Yeah fursure, was meaning to sacrifice the 1kd and not use the elixir. But, I may have to go that route.

What would you use in your offhand and chest? Crit dmg & HP?

Posted (edited)

Yeah fursure, was meaning to sacrifice the 1kd and not use the elixir. But, I may have to go that route.

What would you use in your offhand and chest? Crit dmg & HP?

offhand I use black spirit, chest I use HP(DR is a decent alternative)

Edited by Koinzell

Posted

offhand I use black spirit, chest I use HP(DR is a decent alternative)

Good deal, ty.

Now for the waiting game..

Posted

tobad theres no single good guide for ninja

Posted

but there is too few and not so good