• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Stop Having Maintenance Daytime

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello.

Just a short comment but imho an important one. We are playing on a EU server, can we have maintenance on EU time please? Not 09-14 during the day. How about 03-08 or 05-10 instead? 

Please please please as i really love this game and would love to have a chance to play a bit before work.

Thank you.

Morbid

1 person likes this

Posted

I second this!

Posted

Boo hoo. Its 7pm-midnight Australia time - that's even more inconvienent. Get a grip, go for a walk. Its a lovely day outside. 

Posted

I hope this isn't going to be happening every week at this time. I understand if its an emergency but this time every week is not a good idea.

Boo hoo. Its 7pm-midnight Australia time - that's even more inconvienent. Get a grip, go for a walk. Its a lovely day outside. 

Looks outside, See's rain. Thinks about that one long and hard...

Posted

Looks outside, See's rain. Thinks about that one long and hard...

Oh what id do for a dance in the rain - it gets horridly boring having 40C heat every day. Count your blessings....or have a w**k. Yes...

Posted

dxrk.fuhtgiste  i dont go outside!!!!!!!!  fkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!   i want tot playt nmowww!!!

im going to eat 3 LEAN pockets and GORGE them in ranch dressing and lick the bowl and grin at my 489 pound triumph!1!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

its a EU Server. Not Australien or other. EU as in Europe. So, Boo hon for you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i am the soggy cow!11 my utters are real and feel like the breasts of a woman---with hair!  PRIDEE!!!

- sarcasm

Edited by SoggyCow

Posted

pls take me for a walk :c

1 person likes this

Posted

i am the soggy cow!11 my utters are real and feel like the breasts of a woman---with hair!  PRIDEE!!!

Posted

It's raining here but I just went  to the gym to pass an hour, people forget there is a free mmo called outside lol xD

1 person likes this

Posted

its a EU Server. Not Australien or other. EU as in Europe. So, Boo hon for you.

....you win. God himself can't fix that level of stupid.

pls take me for a walk :c

stranger danger. ;)

Posted

As a World of Warcraft developer @ Blizzard from 2012-2015, I can see why they've decided to group the server downtime as knowledge of the server files are usually in the minds of few employees and you don't want day-shift screwing up nigh-shift's progress.

1 person likes this

Posted

....you win. God himself can't fix that level of stupid.

stranger danger. ;)

Some people just don't understand timezones.

Posted (edited)

um... 

Edited by userOnline

Posted

Remember to never say you're hungry before you're as hungry as a starving African, because otherwise the situation is even more inconvenient for someone else and your issue isn't real.

Posted

if maintenance is done worldwide at the same time, the devs will pick a time where the least amount of players are affected by it. So, have some breakfast, take a walk, or get a job during daytimes.

Posted

I like the time.. I can put a new pole on the character and afk fish for some hours and when I get back home the server is up again. As long as its on weekdays and either around 01-05 or 08-14 I am happy!

Posted

u no need 2 b such a lier u kno ;) 

It's true. I'm by no means in goodshape im a fatass hence why i go to the gym lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

1 day off...

1 day off = wednesday

1 day off = wednesday = bdo patching

summary = ----- you

Posted

1 day off...

1 day off = wednesday

1 day off = wednesday = bdo patching

summary = ----- you

aww now I'm sad. :-(

Posted

aww now I'm sad. :-(

that makes 2 of us bro.... maximum oversad :(

Posted

that makes 2 of us bro.... maximum oversad :(

Complete Maximum oversad achieved :(

Just tried that thing you call "Oustide", wasn't overly impressed. Graphics are good but the mob count was out of this world and the XP gains were terrible.

Subscription Cancelled...

14959099-Suicide-concept-man-pointing-a-

Posted

Just don't make them on Wednesday or weekend. A lot of students have free time on Wednesday.

Posted (edited)

Daytime is when most people are either at work or school. 

When I went to school there were no such thing as free time on Wednesday.  

Edited by Aryvandaar