• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Still cannot buy Daum Cash after 09 March maintenance

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Not like we need yet another thread on the Cash Shop technical problems, but I still cannot buy Daum Cash (DC) because the website never asks for my payment details.  It just goes straight to "Payment Failed" after I click check out.

I have tried clearing the fields that are auto-filled in, and re-entering them.  I have tried multiple browsers.  I have tried without spam-blockers.  One should not have to WORK at giving you money, the reverse is true, DAUM needs to work at getting our money, and so far they do not seem to be doing so.  I, and many others, have had this issue since 03 March.

1 person likes this

Posted

maybe your bank account is empty? :D 

Posted

maybe your bank account is empty? :D 

Maybe I was not clear when I said

...the website never asks for my payment details...

Clearly, what I meant to say is:

THE WEBSITE NEVER ASKS FOR MY PAYMENT DETAILS.

Hope that clears it up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe I was not clear when I said

Clearly, what I meant to say is:

THE WEBSITE NEVER ASKS FOR MY PAYMENT DETAILS.

Hope that clears it up.

I see now 

You should write ticket here http://support.blackdesertonline.com/hc/en forum isn't place for this topics. 

Posted (edited)

...You should write ticket here http://support.blackdesertonline.com/hc/en forum isn't place for this topics. 

If that is the case, why have a Website Tech Support section?  You are really on it today, thank you for your unsolicited opinions on my issue.  By the way, I have submitted tickets.  No they don't get to them, if you're truly interested instead of wanting to be snarky.

Edited by Old Roy

Posted

If that is the case, why have a Website Tech Support section?  You are really on it today, thank you for your unsolicited opinions on my issue.  By the way, I have submitted tickets.  No they don't get to them, if you're truly interested instead of wanting to be snarky.

This section is too for support, but faster you get it from zendesk. 

Posted

I'm having the same issue, i also set up a ticket on the website like... 6 days ago. Just curious... did you happen to buy the "pre-order that wasn't a pre-order"

Posted (edited)

Same issue, had a ticket in for 7 days now, no response.

Also @wiguy no I bought the game months before release.

And no you don't get support faster from tickets...you don't seem to get responses at all from Daum. I have had a ticket up that I have replied to every day, I have made several posts here AND I have messaged almost all the GM/CM and anyone else I can get to answer my problem BEFORE the cash shop sale ends, which seems unlikely now.

Edited by Livewire

Posted

I ended up sending money to a friend on paypal and had them gift all the stuff to me.

Posted

I would do that, but I want the weight increase which is not giftable :(

Posted

Same issue for me, i submitted a ticket days ago and yesterday a GM told me this "Can you try to clear the cache and cookies of your web browser?"

I did those things, I've tried multiple browsers (Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox), also i've restarted the router, cleared everything, allowed pop ups and cookies for this page, closed APB, closed antivirus...

But nothing worked.

Posted

I would do that, but I want the weight increase which is not giftable :(

same...i have the Billing system error and also need the increased weight limit

Posted

I had my friend log into my account and try from his computer, he can buy cash fine on his account, tried different browsers, cleared history, tried on both my work and personal cell phone, tried using a vpn and changing my location to several different countries and tried all different payment types. Safe to say it's not client side.

Posted

Have you tried with internet explorer ? I had the same pb and it worked with IE. 

Posted

Have you tried with internet explorer ? I had the same pb and it worked with IE. 

It's not the same issue. The internal server error one is not what we are getting.

Our issue doesn't even let us get to a payment option, as soon as you hit checkout it says "payment failure". I would guess it is some kind of account flag in the database that is blocking us from buying, probably an anti spam feature or similar, but it has flagged accidentally because of launch day issues.

Posted

All I'm getting is internal server error every time I try to Purchase the Daum cash (this is after I have gone through the payment selection).

Posted (edited)

Irony of ironies, I had my ticket closed, then got the following e-mail after it was closed:

We'd love to hear what you think of our Black Desert Online customer support. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:

So I clicked the "Bad, I'm unsatisfied" and got this... remember, they asked my opinion AFTER it was closed:

BDO-ticket-closed-survey.jpg

Edited by Old Roy

Posted

All I'm getting is internal server error every time I try to Purchase the Daum cash (this is after I have gone through the payment selection).

Use IE and keep spamming, that's how most people got around that particular issue.

Posted

Bump

Posted

Problem still persists.

Posted (edited)

Same issue....Support Ticket Auto Closed as resolved after March 9, 2016 maintenance with no reply.

STILL CAN'T BUY DAUM CASH, and sale ends in a few days~

NOTE THIS IS NOT A BROWSER ISSUE.  This is a account issue.

Use IE and keep spamming, that's how most people got around that particular issue.

That will now lock your account entirely from using the daum store, due to the "Fraud" attempts counter.

Edited by Meeso

Posted

I even tried using different operating systems, as well as different browsers:  no go.  It is either A) tied to my account, or B) some error on their end.  I'm leaning towards (A) in that digital things either work or don't work, and it clearly is working for some, but others either got put on a list (unlikely) or inadvertently have some sort of flag on their account that is triggering this.

Maybe there's only 20 or 30 of us with this problem and it's just not in their financial interest to give a crap.

Posted (edited)

I'm getting the same issue trying to even buy the game, i type in my information and everytime it pops up with

Blah.jpg

Edited by Syrea

Posted

Not the same issue at all, the rest of us are not getting "Internal Server Error" that usually comes after our issue, we get "Payment Failed" before even putting in any info.

Posted

I'm getting the same issue trying to even buy the game, i type in my information and everytime it pops up with

Blah.jpg

I have the same issue when trying to get DC.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0