• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Do you miss a CBT2 title/reward after 9th of March? - please reply

720 posts in this topic

Posted

So posters from German threads should just wait instead?

Posted (edited)

Missing Title/Reward:Triathlon event title and reward

Character name(current):Marean

Family name(current):Lumia

Character name(cbt2):Marean

Family name(cbt2):MDlumia

Edited by MDlumia

Posted

Missing Title/Reward: Master Baiter

Character Name: Dunhilda

Family Name: Larceny

Beta Family name: Xargonia

Posted

Missing the name change swap page that was/is supposed to be up.

Posted (edited)

Is the title show in list " one for all , and all for one" from the guild event ?  its not shown under reward if that is the case.

I also will ask this again what about Event: One for all, and all for one, many players asked about it already and we still didn't get any information about this title reward in this event. If it stay like that we will get the same situation like with Triathlon event !!!

Update:
1.It appears we missed to proper merge the French, German and English threads to pull all user Master Baiter data.
This should be fixed very soon.

2. You guys got us with the promised Triathlon title and the title will be delivered hopefully before next maintenance.

@CM_Praballo On CBT2 Events page under event Triathlon there wasn't any information in section Reward: about title reward so many people didn't do it. Now if someone will get this title it will be unfair because it wasn't properly anounced !!! I hope you will find other solution for this problem or else many people will be very disappointed...

Edited by StBarbaraSoldier

Posted (edited)

Edit: My fault, i have the titles but i've no claimed them.

Edited by Guybru5h

Posted

Do we have any confirmation what the Triathlon title will be?

Posted

Little disappointed, I didn't do the cbt2 triathlon because the reward section didn't show a title, so I didn't worry about it. The only title I thought would be master baiter from the fishing one, which I had gotten in cbt1. Sad.

2 people like this

Posted

I also will ask this again what about Event: One for all, and all for one, many players asked about it already and we still didn't get any information about this title reward in this event. If it stay like that we will get the same situation like with Triathlon event !!!

@CM_Praballo On CBT2 Events page under event Triathlon there wasn't any information in section Reward: about title reward so many people didn't do it. Now if someone will get this title it will be unfair because it wasn't properly anounced !!! I hope you will find other solution for this problem or else many people will be very disappointed...

The reward for "Event: One for all, and all for one" will be guild XP as far as I'm aware - will ask for confirmation

The title for Triathlon is scheduled for next maintenance (Yes we messed it up by making a promise in the flavour text, so you will get a title)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Missing Title/Reward: Master Baiter and Triathalon , 

Character Name; Ayalet

Family Name: Dialesia

Bait Master Tour v2!

The Triathalon

And the 500Loyalty from Beauty and the Beast contest if so. Of participation.

Edited by Ayalet16

Posted

Missing Title: Master Baiter

Beta (CBT2) Char Name: Reru

Beta (CBT2) Family Name: Holag

Release Char Name: Reru

Release Family Name: Walltrix

2016-02-20_421338006.JPG

Posted

Missing Title/Reward: Triathalon

Character name: Vildain

Family name: Niveus

Link to post of screenshot if applicable: don't have one since it was supposed to record on Daum's end :(

I believe I might not have received mine due to the cash shop errors during CBT2 but I'm not sure.  I believe I only spent money on myself before the money was reset and after that only gifted items so this might be the problem there.

After reading this thread as well as the event page though, the title wasn't listed as a reward, only talked about in the description.  This seems really unfair for anyone who skimmed over the events and didn't see it listed as something to work toward.  I personally don't care too much about the 500 loyalty, even though I did the event for it, but missing a title that wasn't listed as a reward would be devastating for myself as a completionist.  Also, this is why we would all like some clarification on the titles that are in the title book and seem to match up with current events that don't even have them listed as rewards.  Thank you for your efforts!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Missing Title/Reward: The Triathlon/500 Loyalty (500 Miles)

Character name: Don't remember (Warrior on US server, launcher auto-switched from EU)

Family name: Random letters until my reserved family name was taken

I only played 3 characters on the cbt2, 1 on the US server and 2 on the EU server.

EDIT: The problem is I don't remember on wich server i spent the cash. Server switch was a launcher error, not intended.

Edited by doncrinem

Posted

Beta Name

Character Name: Valeerica

Family Name: Volkihaar

Release Name

Character Name: Valerica

Family Name: Volkihar

Posted

The reward for "Event: One for all, and all for one" will be guild XP as far as I'm aware - will ask for confirmation

The title for Triathlon is scheduled for next maintenance (Yes we messed it up by making a promise in the flavour text, so you will get a title)

Thank you for so fast response, so players who skipped this event by wrong announce need to post their information in this post or in other way ?

Posted

Missing Title/Reward: Master Baiter (and Triathlon title + Reward)

Character name:Freak7500

Family name:Freak7500

CBT1 Family name:Freak7500

CBT2 Family Name:LegendFreak

Link to post of screenshot if applicable:http://i.imgur.com/kN89SEr.jpg

Posted

Missing Title/Reward: Triathlon

Character name: Durga

Family name: Chumplee

Posted (edited)

Missing Title: 2000 Pearls + 7 Day Costume from the Beauty and the Beast contest.

Character Name: Skills

Family Name: Noland

Edited by NolandC
Wasn't fixed after all.

Posted

Character Name: BurningPsycho

Family Name: Psychos

Posted (edited)

Missing Title/Reward: One for all, all for one  / Triathlete

Character Name: Alice

Family Name: Night

Server : Edan

Edited by Night

Posted

I am missing the rewards from the Triathlon event, even though "CBT2 Triathlon Reward" appeared in the site and I claimed it.

Character Name : Chriskin
Family Name : Chriskin

I had the same names in the second beta as well.