• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Bug] Liverto Staff not in Game Confirmed

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

There have been several posts about this topic the last few days as people have noticed no Liverto staffs show up in the marketplace. It just so happens (by "coincidence") that NO liverto staff has showed up in any marketplace on any server of both NA/EU regions.... while every other liverto has shown up dozens of times.... if you are one of those skeptical people like the people in this thread http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/37996-liverto-staff/ that is not enough evidence. So instead I can share with you what happened to one of our wizards last night who received a Liverto bundle in game. For those who don't know when you get a Liverto you get a bundle, not the weapon. When you open the bundle, you get a Liverto for whatever class opened it.

Well, this wizard of ours opened the bundle and got a Liverto axe. That is proof the staff is not in game, coupled with the obvious that it hasn't shown up anywhere on any server market (statistically impossible at this point that its the only weapon to not go up even once). It is likely this was a mistake overlooked when we got some KR launch version where the wizard was not originally available. It is likely the only reason the valkyrie has a Liverto weapon is because its the same as the Warrior, which was in game at launch.

So for those of you claiming in that thread its in game, you're completely lying or just plain wrong, please stop. This topic needs visibility as what it ends with is artifically inflated Liverto numbers for other classes and none for wizards (this is because when wizards open their liverto bundles they now just are stuck and have to sell those other class Livertos). Please fix this ASAP 

@CM_Jouska This needs visibility and added to a bug list, there are no viable ways on the forums to provide bug details so this is the best I can do.

edit: Here is another thread of players from different servers discussing the staff not present on their particular region/market: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/49c23y/liverto_staff_not_ingame/

Edited by Huntler
7 people like this

Posted

I'm starting to see the big picture now. It's genius! The players and the community itself is essentially the "bug testers" for the development team, who ALSO fund the game itself. Two-birds with one stone. Astronomical business maneuvering right there folks.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Literally the top streamer on Black Desert Twitch has a Liverto Staff on EU/NA. Not sure what this thread is about. 

Edit: Link: https://www.twitch.tv/klericvezax

Edited by Hoy
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Literally the top streamer on Black Desert Twitch has a Liverto Staff on EU/NA. Not sure what this thread is about. 

Edit: Link: https://www.twitch.tv/klericvezax

He is using a +15 Yuria, not a Liverto... Link on his channel to his gear: http://imgur.com/a/XX0wJ

Edited by Emrys
1 person likes this

Posted

On EU Jordaine server, I saw a +15 LIverto staff being posted on Marketplace.

Posted

In 3h i will be at home, than i be able to check, there is liverto staff in game files, drop tables and LanguageData.xlsm. So before next replay will be here, give me time to back house, and i will check it 4you .

Posted

He is using a +15 Yuria, not a Liverto... Link on his channel to his gear: http://imgur.com/a/XX0wJ

He currently has a +13 Liverto Staff equipped live. 

Posted (edited)

On EU Jordaine server, I saw a +15 LIverto staff being posted on Marketplace.

Please could you take a screenshot and link it please? Many people are misunderstanding and thinking a yuria is a liverto.

screenshot?

No he doesn't, I just spent the time to watch. Its a +15 yuria. No idea where you are saying its a +13 liverto.

The amount of misinformation on these forums is real....

Edited by Huntler

Posted

Please could you take a screenshot and link it please? Many people are misunderstanding and thinking a yuria is a liverto.

It was posted during a guild meeting with 90+ people. I didn't take a screenshot. Everyone saw it and gasped LOL

Posted

It was posted during a guild meeting with 90+ people. I didn't take a screenshot. Everyone saw it and gasped LOL

All you have to do is go to the marketplace and ss it. Even if it sold or was taken down, once an item has gone up for the first time it will show up on the AH grayed out. Easy pz. Everyone who has claimed to see one in game or on a stream, I've debunked except yours so :P it would be most helpful. If it actually shows up it gives more information. Means its in the game, but that liverto bundles are bugged and can give not the right weapon (when it is supposed to). 

Posted

First, The guild meeting was on saturday. second, BDO crashes my windows 10 right click menu, so i get on game when i finish my days work. third, i'm pretty sure the weapon is gone. and i don't SS everything lol. i care less about gear or weapons :)

Posted (edited)

First, The guild meeting was on saturday. second, BDO crashes my windows 10 right click menu, so i get on game when i finish my days work. third, i'm pretty sure the weapon is gone. and i don't SS everything lol. i care less about gear or weapons :)

Reread what I said, it doesn't matter if the weapon is gone. Once something has been posted to the AH, its transaction history remains, the weapon will show up grayed out if you search for it. All you simply need to do is log on, go to the AH,and search Liverto Staff. If it was ever there, ever... it would show up.

I'm starting to think again that you made a mistake or are trolling. All you have to do is log in tonight and check, takes 10 seconds.

And yes I come off as annoyed because I've had half a dozen people come out and say they've seen one or whatnot, only to have to PROVE to them or others that they are mistaken. Its either trolling or people who don't know the game well enough, but its getting to be exhausting.... I have provided the evidence, if someone has the contrary hearsay is not going to cut it. For example that stream the guy posted before, his most recent broadcast was just posted so his last 4 hours of gameplay (as of now) is up and he shows his weapon, its a +15 yuria up until the very end. No liverto, so that previous guy is either a troll or an idiot, regardless he is wrong. 

Edited by Huntler

Posted (edited)

He just explained that even if the weapon has been sold, it will still be on the list of items so that way you can put a notice up for it. Same as a nice gem or any other item, but if you have a screenshot, it at least proves its in the game. We'd all appreciate that. 

As for me, it is definitely not in game as far as I can tell.

Edited by WRX

Posted

Reread what I said, it doesn't matter if the weapon is gone.

Reread what i said, I'm not going to login to BDO until i finish my work. It makes my computer from Windows -> Widows 10

I will check when i login and get you a SS.

Posted

Reread what i said, I'm not going to login to BDO until i finish my work. It makes my computer from Windows -> Widows 10

I will check when i login and get you a SS.

Thank you

Posted

Hello everyone, I am investigating this issue now. :)

6 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone, I am investigating this issue now. :)

Thank you Gemu, much appreciated. If you need any info on the original post I can elaborate. Thank you for the quick response and work :).

Posted

Thank you Gemu, much appreciated. If you need any info on the original post I can elaborate. Thank you for the quick response and work :).

Please check your PM

Posted

I too would like to hear more on this.    i have been hunting around for a Liverto staff,  and had seen an EU streamer with one,  but he doesn't seem to talk to his chat in informing us where and how he got it.

I was starting to wonder if the NA servers maybe do not have it.

Posted

Hey guys,

There have been several posts about this topic the last few days as people have noticed no Liverto staffs show up in the marketplace. It just so happens (by "coincidence") that NO liverto staff has showed up in any marketplace on any server of both NA/EU regions.... while every other liverto has shown up dozens of times.... if you are one of those skeptical people like the people in this thread http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/37996-liverto-staff/ that is not enough evidence. So instead I can share with you what happened to one of our wizards last night who received a Liverto bundle in game. For those who don't know when you get a Liverto you get a bundle, not the weapon. When you open the bundle, you get a Liverto for whatever class opened it.

Well, this wizard of ours opened the bundle and got a Liverto axe. That is proof the staff is not in game, coupled with the obvious that it hasn't shown up anywhere on any server market (statistically impossible at this point that its the only weapon to not go up even once). It is likely this was a mistake overlooked when we got some KR launch version where the wizard was not originally available. It is likely the only reason the valkyrie has a Liverto weapon is because its the same as the Warrior, which was in game at launch.

So for those of you claiming in that thread its in game, you're completely lying or just plain wrong, please stop. This topic needs visibility as what it ends with is artifically inflated Liverto numbers for other classes and none for wizards (this is because when wizards open their liverto bundles they now just are stuck and have to sell those other class Livertos). Please fix this ASAP 

@CM_Jouska This needs visibility and added to a bug list, there are no viable ways on the forums to provide bug details so this is the best I can do.

edit: Here is another thread of players from different servers discussing the staff not present on their particular region/market: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/49c23y/liverto_staff_not_ingame/

I can confirm.Wizzard here and got a Bow.

Posted (edited)

I can confirm.Wizzard here and got a Bow.

Thanks for speaking up Grandhauf, expect a PM as a possible followup to get this fixed :P

@GM_Gemu an example user you were looking for ^^

Edited by Huntler

Posted

Liverto's for everyones ?

Why can't it be xmas in March just this once ?

GM_Gemu, make is so dear sir.

Posted

Liverto's for everyones ?

Why can't it be xmas in March just this once ?

GM_Gemu, make is so dear sir.

Well dunno if he'll make it christmas :P but the fact that he's looking into it is much appreciated and if it at least gets fixed then everyone can be happy

Posted

Posted (edited)

On Alustin on AH there were:

8 Liverto Axes
14 Liverto Swords
11 Liverto Shortswords
6 Liverto Bows
6 Liverto Amulets
AND
0 Livero Staves

Edited by Ignus