• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Bug] Liverto Staff not in Game Confirmed

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Note, as already stated in that thread. The staff being in the game files != the staff being droppable/enabled in game to drop. It just means it exists as an asset/object. I have stated my evidence, GM_Gemu has weighed in and is looking into it, that is all that needs to happen so hopefully we will get it sorted out. You said yourself the Kzarka weapons are in that table, they certainly aren't droppable yet so the table is not a DROP list, its an object/asset list that these things exist, but that is all.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

0 Liverto staves had been seen on Uno as of last night as well.  Even if it is dropping, the % chance seems broken when compared to other weapon types.

Posted

0 Liverto staves had been seen on Uno as of last night as well.  Even if it is dropping, the % chance seems broken when compared to other weapon types.

Well, technically there isn't a drop% chance on the weapon, unless it just hates wizards :p. The reward of the liverto is guaranteed to be the weapon of the class who gets it so... more leans towards just it not being possible.

Posted

Well, technically there isn't a drop% chance on the weapon, unless it just hates wizards :p. The reward of the liverto is guaranteed to be the weapon of the class who gets it so... more leans towards just it not being possible.

I wasn't aware it would always be a class-drop, that'll be great (once fixed) since the 35% cut from the Market would be extremely frustrating for sellers trying to sell a Liverto you don't need to fund one you do.

Posted

@GM_Gemu Ask your QA team to spawn the Liverto Bundle on a Wizard and open it. Easiest test so far. If 3 servers are reporting 0 Staves, pretty sure its a bug. Could be that the bundle pointer for Staff is null or something, so it points to another weapon. As it drops different weapon for different people. 

Posted

@GM_Gemu Ask your QA team to spawn the Liverto Bundle on a Wizard and open it. Easiest test so far. If 3 servers are reporting 0 Staves, pretty sure its a bug. Could be that the bundle pointer for Staff is null or something, so it points to another weapon. As it drops different weapon for different people. 

Just a note, note just 3, all servers are reporting zero (including the EU servers). I imagine he is looking into it so it will be discovered soon enough. Hopefully we'll get a response when it is sorted out :).

Posted

Hello everyone, I am investigating this issue now. :)

gUH3MJD.gif?noredirect

keep up the good work good sir.

Posted

gUH3MJD.gif?noredirect

keep up the good work good sir.

Agreed, frankly I was really surprised to get a response or someone to even look into it. Hope it gets fixed ASAP :)

Posted

what if its in the game but the drop rate is broken or something. set to a negative value?

that might explain why some ppl are claiming to see data for it in the files but nobody has gotten one yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

what if its in the game but the drop rate is broken or something. set to a negative value?

that might explain why some ppl are claiming to see data for it in the files but nobody has gotten one yet.

My assumption has always been the asset is "in game" as it is seen in the tables, just like the Kzarka weapons, but it is not dropping because the settings on KR launch was only for the launch classes. KR did not launch live with wizard (nor valkyrie, but since the valk weapon is the same as warrior it doesn't matter). Seems too much of a coincidence that its the one class weapon that was not live on KR launch and now we don't have it. The asset exists, but the game thinks it shouldn't drop/be given.

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone!

I'm glad to say that the Liverto Staff issue will be fixed with tomorrow's maintenance.

I'm locking this thread now that the mysterious has been solved!

Edited by GM_Gemu