• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PvE?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

If they add a PvE forum,they should add PvE too :)

6 people like this

Posted

I snorted xD
Hopefully they do pick up on the communities interest in adding some end game PvE choices to the game.. xD
If they add that 100 level dungeon in Valencia and implement it well.. O3o

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha. I don't know why, but this made me think it might have been nice if in order to reach level 50 they made you fight against a really hard NPC that is the same class as you in a duel to prove your skills, rather than whatever that faceroll easy boss summon scroll that I streamrolled down with trash gear and absolutely obliterated with moderate gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha. I don't know why, but this made me think it might have been nice if in order to reach level 50 they made you fight against a really hard NPC that is the same class as you in a duel to prove your skills, rather than whatever that faceroll easy boss summon scroll that I streamrolled down with trash gear and absolutely obliterated with moderate gear.

There is PvP, do you know? In Russia even the lower levels solo raids can kill you. But that changes nothing. You can play the PvE part of the game alone, without a single word with the other players. You craft alone, you kill mobs alone, you trade alone, in auction house there is no need of player to player communication. Maybe you can do some raids for whales or some guild quests - the only PvE multiplayer parts of the game right now. But even if you don't, you will have as much silver, gear and everything else as the players who play together. In fact many of the features of the game force you to play solo. And the multiplayer activities in that so called MMO are optional, instead it must be the opposite - as the game shall be MMORPG, the core shall be multiplayer, and the solo features shall be optional.

4 people like this

Posted

There is PvP, do you know? In Russia even the lower levels solo raids can kill you. But that changes nothing. You can play the PvE part of the game alone, without a single word with the other players. You craft alone, you kill mobs alone, you trade alone, in auction house there is no need of player to player communication. Maybe you can do some raids for whales or some guild quests - the only PvE multiplayer parts of the game right now. But even if you don't, you will have as much silver, gear and everything else as the players who play together. In fact many of the features of the game force you to play solo. And the multiplayer activities in that so called MMO are optional, instead it must be the opposite - as the game shall be MMORPG, the core shall be multiplayer, and the solo features shall be optional.

Oh look who's here  i wonder how long you'll last tihis time around. 
Anyway you are right in your post and its posted pretty well so thumbs up~

Posted

Is there no PvE or RP EU guilds?  It's a boomer none have shown up until now.... :(:S

Posted

I'm pretty aware there's PvP, considering I play the KR version. Even a casual scan through my past posts would reveal I'm quite interested in PvP as well as PvE. The KR version has a huge focus on grinding out really boring PvE. I think if you're going to have to PvE for stuff, it should at least not suck. They ought to make PvP not suck as well, but I mean... This is the PvE subforum so I chose to talk about that.

Posted

Are you by any chance suggesting something like a Maat fight in FFXI ? 9_9 it would be interesting to see something like that.

Posted

haha good one nathaenel, here, have a cookie for the laugh! 

Posted

Or a clone that uses your own rotation against you =P

Posted

Funny and true at the same time xD 

Posted

I snorted xD
Hopefully they do pick up on the communities interest in adding some end game PvE choices to the game.. xD
If they add that 100 level dungeon in Valencia and implement it well.. O3o

That would be really cool, but you're right...it would have to be implemented in the right fashion. Like Aincrad from SAO!? lol if you've seen the anime and understand my reference that is...

Posted

"But once again they will check the community’s interest first."

Yeah that will take some time to come over~

Posted

In fact many of the features of the game force you to play solo.

Ya not a big fan of being forced to solo, as I'm more group oriented. But as it's been said, they are looking into providing more PVE options to fit the outcry of the community. I'm very excited to see what they come up with especially some sort of endgame raid 

Posted

question is true monster behavior change during day and night cycle ? and will some monster go agro and attck near by village or town?, if there monster behavior like this does it mean monster in dungeon are roaming around and doesn't have a boss room ?

Posted

PVE? You can only grind mobs like old times at Silkroad Online or L2, plus you can get party for World Boss or Whale hunting. 
This is PvE in this game :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

This game doesnt has pve endgame content?

Posted

This game doesnt has pve endgame content?

No.

Posted (edited)

But if you all spam the developers in the "question answer" part, yeah its planned with developers next time.

We all could get bigger PvE content (not at serverstart, but after ~1-2 updates)

Edited by Kyle Ragnador

Posted

But if you all spam the developers in the "question answer" part, yeah its planned with developers next time.

We all could get bigger PvE content (not at serverstart, but after ~1-2 updates)

I believe this is something we should organize and do weekly, not only for bigger PvE content, but also other items. :)

^Jeasy

Posted

I got yo peebeeEEEEEEEE...xD

parkour-o.gif

Posted

Here's the thing about Korean mmos, in my experience, they generally are PvP centric. I admit, I am a PvE player and prefer the carebear ways. I like dungeon farming and whatnot. I've grown to like PvP in certain games like Smite because the elements are relatively balanced, unlike most mmos. AA was the same way. Very PvP centric. Given that the new Valencia update for Korea is releasing more dungeons,etc. it looks as though they are doing the same thing by releasing more 'balanced' content to fit all player types. I think what turns most people off from general pvp in mmos is the gear balance issue and that it takes more skill then button spamming. I think this game will follow along the same lines as other mmos and open up more content to fit all player types, but I encourage everyone to broaden their perspectives a bit too. You might actually enjoy it.

Posted

Is there no PvE or RP EU guilds?  It's a boomer none have shown up until now.... :(:S

There is but: French guilds

Posted

So there are no quests like the classic killing hateful the mobs etc?  You can gain exp from PvP here?

Sorry didn't have the chance to play this game so far,