• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where's ninja class?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember watching a youtube video talk about ninja and kcouchi classes being the add on class for BDO, but after I purchased the game, there's only 6 classes.  did I miss something? 

Posted (edited)

I am almost sure that this will be added into the future. I'll look around for a link from where I heard this. Brb

Edit: looks like there is no specific date, however, I believe it will be pretty soon. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by ballstowall

Posted

Where's the forum search feature?

Posted (edited)

Theses classes are added with later content expansions. There is no Ninja Kunoichi in our version. They will be added later, probably after Blader/Plum. I forget which territories they come with, but we don't have them yet. This has been known for several months.

Was the video you watched from Daum EU? People often confuse the KR/JPN/RU services with the EU/NA one. We are always going to be a few months behind KR, if not several.

Edit: looks like there is no specific date, however, I believe it will be pretty soon. Correct me if I am wrong.

Everyone's definition of soon is different. I would say it will be a good long while. People ask about this many times a week if not daily. To many soon would have been today's maintenance. It will be months I am sure.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

did I miss something? 

Yeah you missed failing to read. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah you missed failing to read. 

Sorry, not everyone wants to be a lifeless basement dweller with no social life, I never heard players are required to read pages of memo before playing the game, especially when you have a wife and kids.

ninja class was advised long ago and was missing from the launch.  My question can't be more legit

Edited by Kakacheat

Posted (edited)

ninja class was advised long ago and was missing from the launch.  My question can't be more legit

Was it advertised by Daum EU? And no it wasn't really "missing" as people like to say. It was announced long ago what classes we would have at launch. We got more classes at launch than any region prior.

I could see where the confusion comes from, but there is a difference between regions when you play MMOs. That's pretty common. You can't base what one region has on videos from another.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Sorry, not everyone wants to be a lifeless basement dweller with no social life, I never heard players are required to read pages of memo before playing the game, especially when you have a wife and kids.

Implying you have to be a lifeless basement dweller to use a search feature, or google.

The question gets asked on practically a daily basis, it hasn't been announced yet.

You should avoid insulting people you're asking for help.

Posted

notsoonenoughTM

Posted

Actually where did Daum say ANYWHERE that ninja were coming for launch? They gave us a list of available classes for our version way before the game was released for us and they told us multiple times that these classes would be coming in future updates. So before you try to throw insults at me you really should do some basic reading little boy. 

Posted

Didn't even require that, just required half a brain and a little research (if you actually want to call it research).

My situation:

• I looked into BDO, saw Ninja, wanted to play that class. 
  • Looked at the main website for NA/EU, see that our version is not launching with Blader/Plum/Ninja/Kunoichi.
  • Did a simple google search and found that they are indeed not available at launch and are coming at a later date
  • Decided to roll wizard in the mean-time

PS. I still hadn't purchased the game yet after all that.

People amaze me when they pay for something without even a shred of research and then ask questions after the fact, or even worse complain about something that they could have discovered in about 5 mins.

4 people like this

Posted

If you could easily find them then they wouldn't be ninjas now would they?

2 people like this

Posted

Was it advertised by Daum EU? And no it wasn't really "missing" as people like to say. It was announced long ago what classes we would have at launch. We got more classes at launch than any region prior.

I could see where the confusion comes from, but there is a difference between regions in MMO. That's pretty common.

This is the answer i'm looking for, I wasn't even complaining,  Didn't expect some ppl on this board being so touchy. 

Posted

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/

Classes listed there (though tamer is missing for some reason).

Because tamer was not planned for launch. @nevermind Spearheaded a campaign to have them added at launch and was successful. So they prolly forgot to update that page.

Posted

implying you have a social life

Posted

This is the answer i'm looking for, I wasn't even complaining,  Didn't expect some ppl on this board being so touchy. 

Says we are touchy. Goes off on me because I told him he failed to read. LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Where's the Gunslinger class?!

2 people like this

Posted

I feel sorry for his wife and kids, if their father is the one asking dumb questions. Does it show ninja on the classes list on the main website? No? well then its not here yet and probably wont be for 6 months or more, those other regions have been out for over a year.. Next time do research before you buy a game dumbass. 

Posted

Where's the Gunslinger class?!

The SCC banned that years ago, along with the anime.

Posted (edited)

I could see where the confusion comes from, but there is a difference between regions in MMO. That's pretty common.

Again, most ppl aren't interested to read up pages of memo before playing a game like an obese kid :DI think you gave yourself too much credit, I wasn't even replying to you.  looks like you are searching for another person to interact to unleash your nerd rage, that wouldn't be me pal, hopefully your rage won't lead you to another massive school shooting.  

Edited by Kakacheat

Posted (edited)

You quoted my same response twice and changed your tone between the two responses. If anything is wrong, it's on your end. There's obviously no rage in my responses, I thought you were looking for some insight but now I realize you were just looking for drama.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Again, most ppl aren't interested to read up pages of memo before playing a game like an obese kid :DI think you gave yourself too much credit, I wasn't even replying to you.  looks like you are searching for another person to interact to unleash your nerd rage, that wouldn't be me pal, hopefully it won't end up as a massive school shooting.  

I don't know how you got a wife, probably online dating or pay for bride ads, but I really don't recommend you reproduce any further, you set a really bad example for your kid(s) and other kids.. Just don't do it, you should of worn a condom dude, we don't need more of you keyboard warriors running around lmao.

4 people like this

Posted

Get rekt m8 

Posted

It's a Ninja, obviously you won't see it coming, it might already be in game and we would never know.