• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where's ninja class?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, not everyone wants to be a lifeless basement dweller with no social life, I never heard players are required to read pages of memo before playing the game, especially when you have a wife and kids.

ninja class was advised long ago and was missing from the launch.  My question can't be more legit

Yeah because taking 5 minutes out of your apparently busy schedule to watch a YouTube video or taking 30 seconds and looking at the classes section of the official website requires you to be a basement dwelling loser, I can't believe people are still using this excuse because they are too lazy to do a little research.

Posted (edited)

Was it advertised by Daum EU? And no it wasn't really "missing" as people like to say. It was announced long ago what classes we would have at launch. We got more classes at launch than any region prior.

I could see where the confusion comes from, but there is a difference between regions in MMO. That's pretty common.

I wish I could got a straight up answer(preferable politely) right form the start instead of greeted by some hardcore greasy nerds think it's "un-cool" not to be nerdy like them.  

Now I got my answer, thanks god there are still normal ppl to be found on here.  Mod can lock this thread anytime

I feel sorry for his wife and kids, if their father is the one asking dumb questions. Does it show ninja on the classes list on the main website? No? well then its not here yet and probably wont be for 6 months or more, those other regions have been out for over a year.. Next time do research before you buy a game dumbass. 

This retarded reaction is called butthurt :D  sorry I accidentally hinted many of your life style with a casual statement. Being low IQ and socially awkward is what you get for spend 90% of your life on internet reading things for a single video game and not at all related to your virtual life. you are 10 thousand years away from understand the touch of a woman. So yeah, no one is worried about you and your creepy comrades will spread your gene to ruin the world, abortion pill saved.  Say cheese~ 

Edited by Kakacheat

Posted

Asking for polite replies, yet slings insults left and right? :P

anyways, the Ninja/Kunoichi i believe are tied to a specific game update, so we will have to wait for that to become localized first, and i...think (hope) we get the blader/plum first?

Posted

OP got his answer basically right away, then decided to go full on jerk with minimal prompting and acted surprised with people didn't appreciate him slandering the very people he prompted for an answer.

Posted

By the time you see the ninja class it is too late.

Posted

Again, most ppl aren't interested to read up pages of memo before playing a game like an obese kid :DI think you gave yourself too much credit, I wasn't even replying to you.  looks like you are searching for another person to interact to unleash your nerd rage, that wouldn't be me pal, hopefully it won't end up as a massive school shooting.  

What is wrong with you?

Posted (edited)

I wish I could got a straight up answer(preferable politely) right form the start instead of greeted by some hardcore greasy nerds think it's "un-cool" not to be nerdy like them.  

Now I got my answer, thanks god there are still normal ppl to be found on here.  Mod can lock this thread anytime

This retarded reaction is called butthurt :D  sorry I accidentally hinted many of your life style with a casual statement. Being low IQ and socially awkward is what you get for spend 90% of your life on internet reading things for a single video game and not at all related to your virtual life. you are 10 thousand years away from understand the touch of a woman. So yeah, no one is worried about you and your creepy comrades will spread your gene to ruin the world, abortion pill saved.  Say cheese~ 

Funny, i have a wife and kids but i will never understand the touch of a woman.. your woman probably understands the touch, but it isn't your touch, its someone elses lmao.. she likely just with you because you pay all her bills and kiss her ass, but has that guy that can truly bang her on the side.  I feel sorry for your kid to have to grow up with such a shitty cuckhold of a father lmao.. someone will likely be with their real dad soon, I bet you arent the father.. lmao.. we all enjoy the taste of your salty tears here, there is no remorse for you! enjoy.  Never reproduce please or we will have to call the humane society on you. :) Talk about other peoples IQ? dude you just came to the forum asking a stupid question that a child might be forgiven for asking, but basically everybody is laughing at you like that one kid that picks his nose and eats his boogers in class! I'm gonna call you woogie!

Edited by DeathBySnuSnu

Posted

All we know is that they're trying to some measure at least to get it out asap. Blader/Plum came at the Mediah update which will most likely appear after 2 months as the other regions did. Idk what their plan is. Ninja/Kunoichi came when Valencia came out. They might release them at certain intervals to boost profit. I sure hope they all release around the same time... Annoying af to wait for classes and the amount of progression on other characters too. You have to catch up from 1-56 by the time Blader/Plum or Kunoichi/Ninja release. Granted, you'll have gear and weapons, but not levels. Those classes mostly came later because they had to be refined, and ninja and kunoichi were pretty new. 

Posted

Man, I bought this game so I could play as a Ninja. Oh well, the Warrior looks cool too, so I'll be playing that til the Ninja drops :)

Posted

thats the attitude to make friends, you social life pro 😂

Now go and learn to search and read. Its hard, but sooo worth it! You'll even find a wife and have kids in the end!

Posted

Sorry, not everyone wants to be a lifeless basement dweller with no social life, I never heard players are required to read pages of memo before playing the game, especially when you have a wife and kids.

ninja class was advised long ago and was missing from the launch.  My question can't be more legit

Didn't look at any fun content about the game until two weeks before launch. I looked at the available classes on the main page of the game, and it clearly stated "Class not available at NA/EU launch."

Please explain to me how I have no life.

Posted (edited)

I'll just wait for them to release Ninja and then ill play. No reason to try to force myself into something I am not going to enjoy when this game gets really grindy at higher level's. I will agree with you on the disappointment of knowing about other existing classes in other region's and not being released here. Its like knowing Magic exist's and then a magician tries to wipe your memory but it doesn't entirely work. MTFER"S!!!! So please pick up the pace a little on the update and release on these other classes. The game has already received a huge influx of player's and hype. Why not just go all in instead of half in? Its one thing to not tell us about the classes and then reveal them later for more a newish game play in the future, which is a great marketing plan, but we already know of them. Lets take the sadness out of the equation and give in to the spreading of the love! 

Watching more video's and the Kunai multi throw is incredible!!!!!

Edited by The Herald

Posted

Ninja, Kunoichi, Blader, and Plum will be added to game in a later date. I've read somewhere that Ninja and Kunoichi would be added around 3-6 months after the launch.

Posted

I'll just wait for them to release Ninja and then ill play. No reason to try to force myself into something I am not going to enjoy when this game gets really grindy at higher level's. I will agree with you on the disappointment of knowing about other existing classes in other region's and not being released here. Its like knowing Magic exist's and then a magician tries to wipe your memory but it doesn't entirely work. MTFER"S!!!! So please pick up the pace a little on the update and release on these other classes. The game has already received a huge influx of player's and hype. Why not just go all in instead of half in? Its one thing to not tell us about the classes and then reveal them later for more a newish game play in the future, which is a great marketing plan, but we already know of them. Lets take the sadness out of the equation and give in to the spreading of the love! 

You can make a lot of progress in the game to prepare your other character while barely grinding levels at all. You can get your energy and contribution up as all characters share these caps. Start making yourself money through tradeskills. AFK fish 24 hours a day. Build yourself some boats, rafts, wagons, whatever you need. Capture some horses and raise horses to get some high-tier ones. This will all prepare your Ninja to be immediately successful. Then all you will have to do in game will literally be level him up and you're already set for success.

If you plan on doing a lot of PvP, playing other classes will deepen your understanding of their mechanics and how to beat them on your Ninja, even if you don't take them to 50.

Look at the big picture before limiting yourself.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Mayo

Posted

Wow man, it doesn't require years of research to find out which the launch classes are.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/

Took me literally 5 seconds to find that. Just click the title Classes and voila. 

Don't try to sound so goddamn important.

Posted

Wow man, it doesn't require years of research to find out which the launch classes are.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/

Took me literally 5 seconds to find that. Just click the title Classes and voila. 

Don't try to sound so goddamn important.

lol you beat me to it!  But as common sense should dictate before purchasing a GAME one should click the GAME tab to read about it :P so please OP use common sense and don't call others idiots till you learn too :)

1 person likes this

Posted

No telling you might have to buy the class via CS lol

Posted

+ for ninja

Posted

Well according to the class page we don't have the tamer.