• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Make Black Desert Great Again

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A lot of people here have been talking about pay to win in the cash shop.
Put everything in the cash shop. Want potatoes? Cash shop. Want black stones? Cash shop. PLAYERS CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHERS BUYING FROM CASH SHOP BEING P2W IF PLAYING THE GAME ITSELF IS P2W. Problem solved.

We don't accept the ArcheAge refugees pouring into our game.
We don't accept them. They are a trojan horse. We have no idea how toxic those players are and what kind of immature personalities they will bring to this game. They chose to play ArcheAge. That's already a red flag.

Costume exp buffs.
I'm going to fight for your right to keep your costume exp buff. The costume buffs are clear. You get a 10% exp buff if you have it equipped. Other players can't infringe on your right to wear clothes. Period.

Gold sellers, gold sellers, gold sellers.
We have a problem in this game. That's pearl/gold sellers. You know our publisher is one. They're not even players. We're going to destroy the gold/pearl selling business and take it back into player hands. You want pearls? Then your fellow player Joe will sell it to you. Not Daum.

We are going to build a server to keep out Ghillie Suits- and they are going to pay for that server.
We all know ghillie suits are a direct threat to the player-base. If you can't see them coming, how can you defend yourself? How is that fair? So here's what we're gonna do. We're going to create a separate server. Then anyone who buys a ghillie suit from the shop will automatically have their character deported to that 4th server. The profits from selling ghillie suits will go to keeping that server up. 

MAKE BLACK DESERT GREAT AGAIN.

VOTE DEVIA FOR PRESIDAUM.

#devia2016

Edited by Devia
9 people like this

Posted

I know it's bait but... if the cash shop is the game it's literally p2w.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I know it's bait but... if the cash shop is the game it's literally p2w.

You're buying the game. After that, you can't pay to win if you've already won.

Edited by Devia

Posted

Devia for president!

#devia2016

1 person likes this

Posted

You also need to build a wall somewhere. A HUUUUUGE WALL

Posted

You also need to build a wall somewhere. A HUUUUUGE WALL

We are building a digital wall. A server. Thank you for your support.

Posted

A lot of people here have been talking about pay to win in the cash shop.
Put everything in the cash shop. Want potatoes? Cash shop. Want black stones? Cash shop. YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT CASH SHOP BEING P2W IF THE CASH SHOP IS THE GAME. Problem solved.

#devia2016

You're a -----ing genius you are.

And with no others in the running, I feel you're in the lead for BDO Presidency, god speed.

1 person likes this

Posted

You cant have a p2w game when the whole game is p2w, perfect. 

This dude needs to run for .... HIS LIFE!@?!?@

Posted

You cant have a p2w game when the whole game is p2w, perfect. 

This dude needs to run for .... HIS LIFE!@?!?@

I reworded it. Thank you for your support in my campaign for presidaum.

Posted

You're buying the game. After that, you can't pay to win if you've already won.

LOLOL

So, if I give them USD$29...

I won the game??? w00t! Best Game Evar!

1 person likes this

Posted

LOLOL

So, if I give them USD$29...

I won the game??? w00t! Best Game Evar!

Nothing but smiles. This is what I will bring to Black Desert. This is what will make Black Desert great again.

Posted

What are your views on the Archeage refugees who are pouring into BDO?

Posted

What are your views on the Archeage refugees who are pouring into BDO?

We don't accept them. They are a trojan horse. We have no idea how toxic those players are and what kind of immature personalities they will bring to this game. They chose to play ArcheAge. That's already a red flag.

Posted

China.

Posted

I want my China. Now! 

Posted

China.

I want my China. Now! 

Having our players made in China severely damages the reputation of our American players who have put in American hours on American computers to play this wonderful game. More players from China means less of our Americans that can play on these servers.

Posted

Having our players made in China severely damages the reputation of our American players who have put in American hours on American computers to play this wonderful game. More players from China means less of our Americans that can play on these servers.

Dang it I run out of my "like" for today

Posted

Dang it I run out of my "like" for today

All I need is your support in my candidacy.

Posted

Its funny you all paid to play this game and you are all crying about it instead of playing it. If you don't like the system then by all means please leave

Posted

I VOTE FOR DEVIA! 

Posted

I VOTE FOR DEVIA! 

YES.

Posted (edited)

You forgot ban all non-english chat typers.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

If I vote for you, would you ban all the Alienware and Trump Fanatics?

Posted

I dunno, how shit is your haircut?

Posted (edited)

Make people pay 1$ for each post on the forum... not sure what will accomplish but we will have lot less stupid thread

and since there will be like 2 post a day max a GM could check and reward 100 pearl to each person that give a constructive/helpfull answer

make the forum a better place

Edited by NgocTu

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0