• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<RedFace> Hardcore PvP | Selective Recruitment | Edan Server

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

toptitle1a.png

over1a.png

RedFace (formerly Friction) is a hardcore PvP guild formed in KR Black Desert. The founders are made up of experienced players looking to have an exciting PvP experienced in the NA version of Black Desert. Unlike other guilds, Red Face is focused on recruiting top-quality players for a capped 60 man roster. Because of this, we expect our members to share our passion for gaming and maintain a level of activity that promotes our smaller number of players.

Hardcore is used so frequently that it has lost much of it’s meaning. Many guilds throw the term “hardcore” around without defining what it means or how their members are expected to perform. We’d like to take a moment to address what it means to us and what you can expect if you were to join us.

At it’s core, a hardcore player is one that devotes a large amount of time to the game and to progressing to be a better player. While this remains true for us, we are not as concerned about the amount of time you are playing (as long as you are active), but rather the amount of time you spend in game devoted toward mastering your class. Learning proper combinations and techniques for PvP is absolutely critical in Black Desert. Because of this, your performance in arena and on the battlefield should constantly be improving and adapting to various situations. We will spend time every week training as individuals and as a group to ensure that each of our members are performing well as a single unit, and that we are synergizing well as a group.

exp1a.png

Current Requirements:

We are currently recruiting highly active Wizard/Witch and will consider other classes.

- Level: 52+
- AP: 100+
- DP: 150+
- Be mature both within guild and the greater community.
- Have discord and the ability to speak when needed.
- Be a highly active player.

- Participate in GvG, node wars, siege, guild quests, and other guild activities.
- Be willing to practice your class in arena frequently.

Our focus is cooperation and being able to work together to succeed at our goals within the game. Everyone is expected to PvP and play together so that each member trusts his/her neighbor to back them up when needed. We are looking for people who share the same mindset as us and willing to put in the time and effort to achieve large goals.

If you are interested in playing Black Desert with a great group of highly active and motivated players, participating in all forms of PvP, and striving for mastery of your class, RedFace could be the guild for you.

app1.png

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, feel free to apply on our website http://www.frictionguild.com/recruitment.

We will review your application and decide if we think that you would fit in well with us. If we believe that you would fit in well, we will contact you for an interview. The interview gives us a chance to get to know you and tell you a bit about us. Please keep in mind that due to the high number of applications and the amount of time we spend reviewing and discussing each one, it can take a number of days to get a response.

Edited by Lycoris
4 people like this

Posted

Me when i fight kids out in world. I read their moves before they happen.

giphy.gif

Posted

woooooo!

Posted

Those req :(, damn really wanted to join this guild :/.

Posted

Those req :(, damn really wanted to join this guild :/.

get strong \o/

Posted (edited)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by Zeen

Posted

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ  GIVE OGRE'S RING ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Posted

Actually I have fought a few of these guys for farming spots, there not bad, hate the Valkyrie I fought but overall I enjoy running into them :). Good for understanding my strengths and weakness as a wizard.

Posted

I can support RedFace, they aren't a bad guild.  Warred over a farming spot, they brought people we brought more, fought for an hour or two, no trash talking, all had fun, war ended, no hard feelings.  Good attitude toward pvp.  

LoanWolf

Tenacious Officer

1 person likes this

Posted

Too many disco balls...

Posted

uQYnBPO.jpg

applied via your website. would like an interview asap.

Posted

uQYnBPO.jpg

applied via your website. would like an interview asap.

Soooo...  say things like this here...

i39XvtD.png

App here..

.VoYzvko.png

And now here? Why us all of a sudden? Just curious .

1 person likes this

Posted

Soooo...  say things like this here...

i39XvtD.png

App here..

.VoYzvko.png

And now here? Why us all of a sudden? Just curious .

When i made that saying, i didnt see any on the channel. didnt realize redface set their home to calph. misunderstanding. same for gk

Posted

i like this...

Posted

@lycoris Hi. I was a level 57 Blader in the Korea servers, I remained guildless how ever I know the entire game. I started BDO late, I'm forced to play giant since Giant uses somewhat similar gear to Blader. I am looking to join red face, I am FOR THE TIME BEING relaxing with giant until blader release, ofcourse preparing all lvl 50 alts/nodes and farming the gear needed for my blader/saving silver stacks and getting ready for secret NPCS when they release. Let me know If you guys would be willing to take me. I am a hardcore PVPER at heart. My goal is to be one of the best if not the best blader on NA.

Posted

@lycoris Hi. I was a level 57 Blader in the Korea servers, I remained guildless how ever I know the entire game. I started BDO late, I'm forced to play giant since Giant uses somewhat similar gear to Blader. I am looking to join red face, I am FOR THE TIME BEING relaxing with giant until blader release, ofcourse preparing all lvl 50 alts/nodes and farming the gear needed for my blader/saving silver stacks and getting ready for secret NPCS when they release. Let me know If you guys would be willing to take me. I am a hardcore PVPER at heart. My goal is to be one of the best if not the best blader on NA.

Hi Mooms please fill in an app at frictionguild.com :)  best of luck buddy

Posted

@MeetUsAttend Your name.... I swear. Lol

Posted

@MeetUsAttend Your name.... I swear. Lol

best name KR

Posted

im girl

Posted

im girl

cute girl gamer?

Posted