• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hidden combo

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Any1 know any hidden comdo for witch/wizzard?

Posted

There is at least one hidden combo. Someone from my guild manage to make it ans he has no idea how he did it. Basicly you can can a chain lighthing and fireball at the same time. 

Posted

That does sound more like a graphical glitch.

Posted

That does sound more like a graphical glitch.

well according to my guildmate it actually cast lightning and fireball at the same time. He only did it twice, so if anyone else will not confirm it we can take it as graphical bug :P

Posted

Would be a nice combo to have though :)

Posted

The secret combo is when you Meteor, blizzard, and earthquake at the same time someone dies.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is a secret combo. I did it today. You can cast Metor while casting Lighting Chain at the same time. I heard that there is also hidden combo with Blizzard, still trying to find it

1 person likes this

Posted

I heard the hidden combo was super saiyan 9 =O

Posted

There is a secret combo. I did it today. You can cast Metor while casting Lighting Chain at the same time. I heard that there is also hidden combo with Blizzard, still trying to find it

care to share it?

Posted

Yea, im going to make a video and share it

4 people like this

Posted

show video plz)

Posted (edited)

I managed to cast fireball instantly 2 or 3 times but I never found out what combo I did to make it

Edited by Tio

Posted

I managed to cast fireball instantly 2 or 3 times but I never found out what combo I did to make it

It says on the skill :)  Right click during casting and you get an instant cast of it.

Posted (edited)

Very interested on this, i saw on a russian forum that hidden combos DO exist, but they dont wanna share anything ¬¬. They told something about animation cancelling with the dagger skill (F+LMB) but i tried with no results.

Anyway, lets hope Niobe uploads the video :D

Edited by Artemah

Posted

Very interested on this, i saw on a russian forum that hidden combos DO exist, but they dont wanna share anything ¬¬. They told something about animation cancelling with the dagger skill (F+LMB) but i tried with no results.

If you hold down F and LMB together you will stab quickly and repeatedly. Your character will glow white brightly if you doing it right, on what seems to be a 10ish cooldown you will glow red instead.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you hold down F and LMB together you will stab quickly and repeatedly. Your character will glow white brightly if you doing it right, on what seems to be a 10ish cooldown you will glow red instead.

Nice! I saw the white glow but didnt know what it did, i never use the dagger so.. :D

Edited by Artemah

Posted

There is a Combo with Lightning chain and s + F Thunder skill, if u time it right the aoe will extend and all following skills will be much bigger( don't know if they Deal more DMG)

Posted

Hi, one question, I've seen people able to move the Black Rage (100%) while they are casting it, how they do that?

Posted

Hi, one question, I've seen people able to move the Black Rage (100%) while they are casting it, how they do that?

options>game>use mouse movements

now when u start casting, active arrow and click on ground where u want to turn aoe

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you manage to make the video? :P

Posted

yeah i did that as well, it had something to do with dodging 

Posted

Sage memory>Chain lighting and Meteor at the same

Posted

Sage memory>Chain lighting and Meteor at the same

For me it doesnt work.
Pls tell the Hotkey combination?

What about the video mate? ;D

Posted

there is a hidden thing with follow up skills Lightning storm/Residual/Fireball explosion where it makes it a huge aoe had it happen many time but I can't make it happen at will,

Posted (edited)

there is a hidden thing with follow up skills Lightning storm/Residual/Fireball explosion where it makes it a huge aoe had it happen many time but I can't make it happen at will,

This is a visual glitch that sometimes appears when you hit large targets on a different elevation from you. The entire area isn't actually getting hit, it's AoE is till the same, it just looks huge.

If you go farm a ton of cyclops(not recommended) you will see this glitch often.

Edited by Walk