• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The best games soundtracks!

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Skyforge! My current favorite. i don't mute this game.

Posted (edited)

Wow. Just wow. I'm getting this game because of this. Thank you! Must be an awesome game.

Your welcome ^_^ Indeed it is, I'm a gamer since I remember and this game has the best soundtrack I've ever heard, makes you feel all the emotions the story creates much stronger :D

Edited by Sowiak

Posted

League of Legends - Worlds Collide

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

1 person likes this

Posted

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Amazing soundtrack!

Supported but listening to this song I got gooseflesh :D

Posted

Supported but listening to this song I got gooseflesh :D

I remember the first time I heard that song. My reaction was something like "Holy crap". I honestly didn't expect such a beautiful song.

Posted (edited)

Gonna go with L2 in hunters village area.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdSwHhd_VeA  Listen all the way through, it's amazing

Yeah, L2 soundtracks are insanely perfect, themes from Hunters Village, Talking Island Village, Elven Village, Dwarven Village, Dion Town, Gludio Town, Gludin Village, login screen music.

And olympiad music, damn, it made me so nervous and excited during my first olympiad fight ever haha

Edited by Enzo
1 person likes this

Posted

best theme song ever

Posted (edited)

Edited by Aphrodite

Posted

Perfect World has imo pretty awesome soundtracks here is one of them: 

Posted

iwrAuiL.gif

Posted

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.... 

Posted (edited)

For me, I'd say my favorite OST is from XENOGEARS.

Edited by Goblin
Forgot Media

Posted

One of the best song out there.
Since the dawn os AC the game music is just getting better and better in my opinion 

Posted (edited)

got damnit....
Listening,, youtube,,, steam,,, amazon,,, 9,49 US for mp3 download.... thx man really thx you don't know how much I love to listen to this kind of music...

Edited by Tessirch
1 person likes this

Posted

got damnit....Listening,, youtube,,, steam,,, amazon,,, 9,49 US for mp3 download.... thx man really thx you don't know how much I love to listen to this kind of music...

You're welcome mate :D
This game was one of my best gaming experiences so far, got chills every time this stunning soundtrack started playing and literally cried after the end of that beautifuly created story ^_^

Posted

I am a huge sucker for Jeremy Soule and his OSTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMTVg_PNTV0

The Korra OST which was used in the Kora game by I believe Jeremy Zuckerman was pretty good

For nostalgic reasons a bunch of f2p korean mmorpgs like maplestory, pristontale etc

Posted

My childhood right here. 

Posted

Childhood favourite and countless hours of practice in these pieces.

Posted

I'm not sure...

Or this one