• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Testers best friend.

78 posts in this topic

Posted

i just whish i seen this game earlier lol and now i have to wait til it get released before i can play because i can't aford to buy the €50 pack so i can joine the cbt2 :( well off what i see this game looks insane awsome good and i cant wait til i can get the game to play it :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Kinda resembles the old plague doctor masks

Plague_doctors'_beak_shaped_mask.png

1 person likes this

Posted

You only got those pets in CBT-1 When CBT-2 and Release comes out you wont have them any more. They were to test a lot of pets on the server at once so they can fix any bugs that may come along in the open beta or Release date. At lease you get to try them out and you know what to buy in cash shop on release / Open beta.

2 people like this

Posted

so i wont be getting the pets in cbt 2 even if i pre orderd the game? :*(

Posted

do the pets have different traits/ abilities or will they all be the same?

Posted

do the pets have different traits/ abilities or will they all be the same?

From what I got from all I read about them they have different ones , yes.

Posted

You only got those pets in CBT-1 When CBT-2 and Release comes out you wont have them any more. They were to test a lot of pets on the server at once so they can fix any bugs that may come along in the open beta or Release date. At lease you get to try them out and you know what to buy in cash shop on release / Open beta.

ugggg so sad I missed CBT-1 I wanted to try out those pets soo bad.

Posted

No you don't get to know anything. Did you know, for instance, that cats and birds looting faster than dogs?

Anyway, before buying pets from the shop you can read description of what their specialities are. To test them properly you would need to get them to lvl 10, which I doubt you could do during this short beta test

For all of you who missed this event, I can assure that you didn't miss anything special.

2 people like this

Posted

No you don't get to know anything. Did you know, for instance, that cats and birds looting faster than dogs?

Anyway, before buying pets from the shop you can read description of what their specialities are. To test them properly you would need to get them to lvl 10, which I doubt you could do during this short beta test

For all of you who missed this event, I can assure that you didn't miss anything special.

Thanks for the info on that. Would be nice to dream though. :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wrote a post, have no idea how to delete the ones i've made.

I made a boo boo, so i'll just say, waiting for CB2 :)

Edited by Dyslogix
Too long and irrelevant
1 person likes this

Posted

That Beagle brings back Lineage 1 memories.

Seems like we won't have to whack them in this game before feeding them meat though. xD

Having three pets out at once is also quite different from the majority of MMOs out there, where you're always restricted to having just one critter following you around.

Posted

We'll be able to have more than one of a specific pet right?

Is it possible to have 3 different colored cats?

P.s. Mad cat man in the house!

Posted

We'll be able to have more than one of a specific pet right?

Is it possible to have 3 different colored cats?

P.s. Mad cat man in the house!

4 in Korea and Japan, I assume same in EU.

1 person likes this

Posted

4 in Korea and Japan, I assume same in EU.

Cool thanks :D

I just noticed some limitations in the character creation so thought I could expect limitations to other parts of this game outside of the creation.

Posted

As a tester, I'd always assumed my best friend was NMAP.

But I mean hey cats are always welcome.

1 person likes this

Posted

As a tester, I'd always assumed my best friend was NMAP.

But I mean hey cats are always welcome.

64040721.jpg

Posted

64040721.jpg

I must have like, my own section in the kitty graveyard then. Just overflowing and piled on top :( oh man....
Time to find a new career.

Posted

Epic guys thanks for the gifts =)

Posted

sooooo.... I assume you're going to be doing this for CBT 2 also?    Further, the fluffy domestic animal pets are great for staying at your house but not on the road.  Will their be pets that look more suited to combat and travel? cause well "negative comments about the look of the domestic pets goes here."
It's honestly a pretty dumb idea.  Why do we need pets to loot for us?  Is the loot mechanic that poorly designed that the player can't loot?  Is there no auto loot feature?  Or mass loot feature?  the western audience ( ok i am just speaking for the gamers in my area D.C.)  don't like these fluffy carebear pets.  Give us a bad ass orc runt, or some other lore creature of some sentient level cause a cat can't pick up a sword or armor, or any other loot.

Posted

i would like to test the Pinguin or Dessert Fox :) for CB2 any chance ? :)

Posted

rekterino...

just try pets irl, they are way better tbh.

Posted

Hoi. I know this only came as a surprise for CBT 1, but I hope the team will still include the loot pet till launch.

I didn't get to check them out ig :T

Posted

Oh I would love to have a pet, to bad I cant get into the game due to corrupt files and am stuck redownloading with a torrent at slow ass speeds.

So any update for us poor souls?

You're way ahead of me!  I wasn't in CBT1 and don't have a download link for CBT2.  It was announced the download for CBT2 would be available on the 16th of February.

Posted

How many different types of pets will be in the game, total?

Posted

I Love that GM costume <3