• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PSA: Trade Distance Bonus Percentages Chart

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UPDATED HERE:

Made to help out the community, here are the bonus %'s for various trade runs.  If a field is blank, I haven't done that route yet but will update the chart when I do so.  I do not have the smaller trade nodes listed, just each village/city/town.

You would think you would just care about the biggest distance, but remember that trade exp comes off of profit.  So this chart will let you quickly figure the profit based on distance and in game of course it tells you the profit based on sales.  So a shorter run might be more profitable if the destination is paying more than the longer run.

Hope it helps

pn4VAyN.jpg

Edited by Archaegeo
Updated with Altinova and Tarif Town
49 people like this

Posted

Thanks, really good to know those stats for my upcoming trading journey.

Posted

No problem, but do bear in mind that Buy and Sell prices matter a good deal as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for this, I had started working on something similar and this helps a lot :)

Posted (edited)

*tfw you can't delete posts*

Edited by StewieMcGriffin

Posted (edited)

ya
Edited by sweats

Posted

You mean like if you zig zagged from Trent to Velia? No, that doesn't change the % distance bonus.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ya

Edited by sweats

Posted

Thank you for this!

Posted

My % from Velia to Glish is 23%, not 15.

Posted

Does this apply to fishing as well @Archaegeo?

It applies to anything you take to a Trader from another zones.  So a silver coin from trent would be 32% distance bonus in velia

My % from Velia to Glish is 23%, not 15.

I just double checked, took an item from velia to glish, 15%

Posted

Thank you. At least now I don't have to worry about not bothering to take my fish to Heidal from Velia.

Posted

Thanks for this! As someone who loves the trading system (and also loves Excel spreadsheets) I'm going to find this very useful.

I was taking a look, though, and it seems like the chart is more or less symmetrical along the diagonal, which makes sense (the distance bonus between city A and B should be the same regardless whether you sell at A or sell at B). BUT I did notice a weird trend/discrepancy. See attached.

Buying from Moretti and selling at Moretti generally have very different values. No significance to highlighting, was just doing it to make it easier to pinpoint values that were different.

It didn't seem consistent, either. In some cases the numbers were better buying at Moretti, in some cases they were better selling there, depending on where you bought the item / where you sold it. Is this a clerical error or is it really the case that Moretti behaves oddly in trade?

BDOTrade.PNG

Posted

Yeah, was just a very bad transcription error by me from the horizontal to the vertical, ill correct it, thanks for the catch.

Updated the chart to fix Moretti line and colored it for visability

TradeDistanceBonus.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Added the Google Sheet for posterity -- Will give access to you Archaegeo if you wish (although I am pretty sure you have a sheet out there somewhere :) )

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d6A2vY-0yUnOPWvRE7AeK6_GPFltgIPEVINx5_I765o/pubhtml?gid=0&single=tru

Thanks for the data, and I will update the sheet if you post data here (I am too noob in-game to fill the un-fielded values at the moment)

Updated Ilya to Heidel value (131%)

Edited by Searer
1 person likes this

Posted

Best use of this?

Go AFK fishing at night in ilya and turn in all the fish to the trade npc in Trent.  Nets you at least 150k a night.

Posted (edited)

Best use of this?

Go AFK fishing at night in ilya and turn in all the fish to the trade npc in Trent.  Nets you at least 150k a night.

I don't know what kind of AFK fishing you're doing but... AFK fishing nearby cities/towns without any distance trade nets me 750k-1mil a night.  I usually get about 4-5 relics.

Edited by SizzFlair

Posted

I don't know what kind of AFK fishing you're doing but... AFK fishing nearby cities/towns without any distance trade nets me 750k-1mil a night.  I usually get about 4-5 relics.

Same here, fish alone get me at least 650k from a single inventory if I get them near Velia and sell them in Trent. 

Posted

At least applies to lower level fishers though, even at a low level I think 150k is doable. The higher your skill and better rods/inventory, the more you can make in a single run.

Posted

Yeah, just using thick pole, assuming no 125k fish and no relics, just 20k golds and blues, afk for 6 hrs.

Posted

Thanks, great guide for someone learning the ropes of trading! :> I've got a small issue though where Calpheon city doesn't show up on price quotations for the Calpheon region. Is anyone else having that problem as well? All the other nodes/towns in the Calpheon region are dislayed with the exception of Calpheon city. Just wondering if this is a bug or I'm missing something.

Posted

Updated to show Altinova and Tarif Town

TradeDistanceBonus.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Could you include Racid Island(NW of Illya Island) and Abun(SE of Altinova) as they should have better max distance bonus from trent i asume.

Posted

Thanks for the chart

Posted

Has anyone recorded the average travel times between the town pairs?