• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th March between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters"

so time traveling players get bonuses? as if manipulating the laws of time and space weren't enough...

15 people like this

Posted

Date: Friday, 10.03.2016

I assume you mean Friday, 11.03.2016. So tomorrow?

1 person likes this

Posted

D871ppY.gif

Fixed my qualms with the trading system. Keep it up.

6 people like this

Posted

March 10th is today?

Posted (edited)

Ahh, just whatever. Another maintenance.

That's just a pity you can't do this at night. 

Edited by Stormblessed
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Apologies for the date confusion, we had considered adding a time machines to the compensation packs but sadly those did not get delivered and have since been removed.

You thought the window bars you installed could hold me. Little did you know I am a Wizard.

Edited by GM_Huego
36 people like this

Posted

Now all I need is my boss scrolls to be usable and Ill be a happy man.  

Posted

Apologies for the date confusion, we had considered adding a time machines to the compensation packs but sadly those did not get delivered and have since been removed.

Darn! so the rumors WERE true!

Posted

Why can't we have any information on pet breeding? @CM_Jouska

4 people like this

Posted

Maybe we shouldn't tell him about the vents in the ceilings, it's a little dusty up here but at least I can use the sound from the server rooms next door to mask my escape!

run free, young one.

Posted

Why wont you let us bang our pets Jouska!

6 people like this

Posted

You thought the window bars you installed could hold me. Little did you know I am a Wizard.

I am wizard, here me Sage -> Meteor.

giphy.gif

16 people like this

Posted

I like that you are trying to limit RMT in this game, however I think that the game would simply feel more fun and co-operative if more trading was available. Keep the inability to trade silver, that is not what I have issue with. Maybe give us the ability to white list friends to access our warehouses? Maybe have guild warehouses that can be used to share items among active guild members? Just any expansion to the current small scale trading would be nice.

24 people like this

Posted

No time machines?

I'm going to need a return.

Totally game-breaking.

#wowwasthefirstMMO

#notasgoodassolitaire

#timemachines

#makeGomaNaruGreatAgain

Love the changes to combat gold sellers though! :)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi, is there any possible way someone could reset my outfit claim as I've been stuck with a Ranger outfit for my Sorceress since first day of headstart now.

Pulling my hair out at this point. =/

Family Name: Dankest

Ticket: 20783

Edited by dankmank

Posted

Does this mean we will not get a maint on the 16th, or is this a maintenance on top of the one scheduled for the 16th?

Posted

What's this?? Suddenly all the GMs appear? Where were you all when we were crying for you over in technical section? (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Ew, that's bestiality. Word your English correctly! >3<

5 people like this

Posted

The pet breeding system is disabled at this time while it is being revamped, once it is finalized announcements will be made.

21 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska @GM_Huego @GM_Aethon @GM_Gemu

Any update on the guild name issues?? We still have a temp name that we had to use when ours got taken bc of the Serendia issue, We cant just delete the guild and remake them either like was suggested since we are top 3 in the server and have put countless hours into the missions to level it up. We just want our original names back :) 

Thanks

Edited by Bobz
1 person likes this

Posted

The following changes will be applied during this maintenance:

• Character limitation in the chat window will be expanded to 350

THANK YOU! :D

3 people like this

Posted

What's this?? Suddenly all the GMs appear? Where were you all when we were crying for you over in technical section? (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Ew, that's bestiality. Word your English correctly! >3<

Maybe he did and that's the feature he wants for his RP......<Shivers>

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you guys fix the follow functionality in parties?

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe he did and that's the feature he wants for his RP......<Shivers>

Heh, well I've read some freaky shit over in the RP section as well- so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did in fact mean that, too!

1 person likes this