• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Can you guys fix the follow functionality in parties?

I noticed this to but that may have been to combat bots...I would like it though

Heh, well I've read some freaky shit over in the RP section as well- so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did in fact mean that, too!

I'm not so much of an RPer....I have before and i can do it. I'm just not actively seeking it

Edit: also neko's that really get into kinda freak me out especially when its a dude

Edited by Mike Huntz

Posted

I love you TEAM DAUM! Thank you for the chat increase! Much love from your Roleplay community. :) 

5 people like this

Posted

Awesome! I'm sure I speak for many roleplayers when I say thank you for the text-size increase.

2 people like this

Posted

The pet breeding system is disabled at this time while it is being revamped, once it is finalized announcements will be made.

@CM_Jouska  Many people (myself included) purchased large pearl packages in anticipation or increasing the tiers of our pets. Once the pet breeding system is reintroduced into he game, can we expect another pet sale? I'd rather not purchase extra pets not knowing what the new system is to be and I have been eying other things to spend those pearls on.

3 people like this

Posted

Text increase is wonderful. Now if we could only get instanced general chat instead of hearing everything at the same location!

Posted (edited)

[snip]

Ongoing:

• Serendia Issue from 1st day of head start; compensation is still being worked on

[snip]

@CM_Jouska

Can we please have some confirmation that people who were not part of the Serendia issue, but Still Don't Have their Conquerer's Pack Pre-Order Items (and yes, no compensation either despite playing immediately at launch) are having their issue looked into as well?

3 tickes auto-closed with a canned reply and ZERO mention on official patch plans has me worried that I'll never get my items. Meanwhile, people who had to wait a matter of hours only for their goodies are riding high with their items AND compensation. </3

Edited by Alpha
1 person likes this

Posted

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)

I like this, take that RMT idiots.

• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

But I hate this. Why should I have to use up 3 of my energy just to talk to people on Channel?

2 people like this

Posted

GMs got blanked by Jouska :(:(:(.

I'm not so much of an RPer....I have before and i can do it. I'm just not actively seeking it

Yah, me neither- don't really understand it.

Posted

Put continuous loop back in ya saucy sum-----es. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I still don't have Headstart Compensation B attached to my account.

When i claimed my items within 40 minutes of the server going up on the 28th.

Character was created 16 minutes after server up time and items were claimed at the 37 min. mark.

1 person likes this

Posted

GMs got blanked by Jouska :(:(:(.

Yah, me neither- don't really understand it.

Ya, get blanked!!!....wai no das....das kinda ghey

I have RPed in BDO, just not on the forums and with a friend who started it first. So i like the text range increase. and thank god noone is RPing in world chat(although that would be funny)

Posted (edited)

I like this, take that RMT idiots.

But I hate this. Why should I have to use up 3 of my energy just to talk to people on Channel?

Why would you use the global channel for heavy chatting?
Usually there is no reason to use the global chat, if people have questions , anyone that feels like to answer will whisper the person anyway.

I actually like this because global chat channels shouldn't be used for spam or like a forum ...

Edited by Bromagor
3 people like this

Posted

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)
• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

So, can we get full trading then since everything becomes character bound?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

aw no server swap?

thanks for the update hope it goes smoothly

P.S. don't change dev's stay cool cool

Edited by Ropefish
Coo Coo

Posted

So, can we get full trading then since everything becomes character bound?

No you can still RMT with that. bots can just sell you blackstones then which you could just use. Or enchanted gear, essentially bringing about toxicity in the community through the form of P2W

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Love all these changes. There are quite a few complaints being addressed.

Now... when can we possibly expect new Cash Shop costumes? ;)

Edited by Tomoyo
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

So if i trade with another player cash for weapon cuz don't want to pay the market tax the weapon is bound to my character and I can't resale it once I got better weapon?

this is ridiculous @CM_Tytyes

Edited by ZPWAndrew

Posted

Why would you use the global channel for heavy chatting?Usually there is no reason to use the global chat, if people have questions , anyone that feels like to answer will whisper the person anyway.

I actually like this because global chat channels shouldn't be used for spam or like a forum ...

I use it for chat cuz its easier to talk that way. I only have about 50 energy atm so Its not like I'm actively spamming as it is. Should questions arise, should i be able to answer them on chat that instant, I'll do it on chat.

Yes, with less requirements, channel chat will be a spammy toxic place. But with more requirements, nothing will change.

I also agree that channel chat shouldn't be used for spam, but not allowing it to be used like a forum defeats the purpose of a chat system. why have it in place if you can barely even talk? what if i want to engage multiple people in a general conversation? I can't do that thru whispers, nor will i force them into a clan or to move to my area if they're busy. I'm level 44, what if they're on lower level characters? what if I'M on a lower level character and they aren't? we're not in the same area, obviously.

1 person likes this

Posted

So if i trade with another player cash for weapon cuz don't want to pay the market tax the weapon is bound to my character and I can't resale it once I got better weapon?

this is ridiculous @CM_Tytyes

You can't even trade weapons or silver, so none of this is possible, or has been possible since the beginning... lol.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters"

• You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
  • You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a 'name swap'. 
  • Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close  March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
  • Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
  • If a character, for which a 'name swap' has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
  • Only one 'name swap' will be provided. A failed coupon will not be re-imbursed.
  • Only your character's names will be swapped. This does't affect your character's progression.
  • Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irreversible!

@CM_Jouska

My question is, is this available for Family/Char name rotation? Or just two chars switching names?

Edited by Sleiyer

Posted

Text increase is wonderful. Now if we could only get instanced general chat instead of hearing everything at the same location!

I always scratch my head at this, as people usually have some form of chat on while playing. And if not, there's many other instances to hop to if being in the same area as others who use spatial chat to socialize / communicate / play in bothers you.  

Posted

Time to play until 4PM. B|

I'm wondering if there's any word regarding the changes to Tamer from the previous patch. If you look at the skill "Legendary Beast's Power" the animation video reveals the Tamer using her Awakening Weapon even though the skill can be used for both weapons. I'm a bit concerned about these [nerfed mobility] changes to Tamers without the availability of the Awakening Weapon.

Posted

So what even is trading used for?

Posted

Wow! So fast guys! Good job.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

When will we have the subscription dye system?