• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

helping a friends isnt to do the work for him. This game is ment to do all stuff by your self. Only thing imo is siege thats when you need friends and guild. I have alrdy build biggest boat, 14 slot wagon by workers and con points. And have +15 on weapon and most +7 gear on rest. Now i waiy for pvp wars. So stop trying get daum to make it easy for you to buy gold.

Because the only possible use for trading is RMT, obviously. It's totally unreasonable for people to expect co-operation in their MMOs. They should just be glorified single player games.

Whatever you're on, I don't want some.

Edited by Lamberino
2 people like this

Posted

Yesterday Both my son and I started playing this game and both of us after taking all that time making our character look how we wanted when we got in game our characters looked nothing like what we did. however when you exit the game and go back to character selection all of our edits where there. We can not figure out how to fix this.  I hope the patch addresses this issue.

This sometimes happens, Its happened to me on several occasions and switching channels tends to solve it. If not, try again later? I'm sure the developers will address these issues/bugs soon.

Posted

I love BDO and my friends too but this trade restrictions is kinda sick. Dont turn your game on a single player RPG, just to prevent some GS. You'll lose a lot of players. Your MMO have great potential but you'll break it with your trade restrictions (PK useless, mercenary impossible, trade too simple, social interactions limited to minimum, around zero, and Roleplay dead).

Only solo players are happy of this system. But It's a MMO, don't forget it. GS are annoying but never killed a game. Your system could.

4 people like this

Posted

Still more content than WoW's latest patches, I really love the fact that you guys are listening to any or all feedback given. Shows you really care, even the Roleplayers are given a small voice. Along with the fact that everything is carefully done to make sure cancerous tumors such as G-Farmers and stuff aren't able to be given any quarter. I give this patch a ten outta ten.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love BDO and my friends too but this trade restrictions is kinda sick. Dont turn your game on a single player RPG, just to prevent some GS. You'll lose a lot of players. Your MMO have great potential but you'll break it with your trade restrictions (PK useless, mercenary impossible, trade too simple, social interactions limited to minimum, around zero, and Roleplay dead).

Only solo players are happy of this system. But It's a MMO, don't forget it. GS are annoying but never killed a game. Your system could.

I'm pretty sure the issues regarding the trading system are already being discussed, with that being said there are far more important bugs that need to be solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

The pet breeding system is disabled at this time while it is being revamped, once it is finalized announcements will be made.

Notice me Senpai,

How so revamping it while sale is ongoing? Then atleast stop the sale and continue it after the revamped breeding....

No use placing the sale now while the core feature of pets is disabled.

Posted

What about the disconnect problems? what are you doing about that? I am always getting logged out of the server can you please action this problem? Many many players have reported this problem.

Thank you

Posted

Updated Patch Notes can be found in the following post.