• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted

Put continuous loop back in ya saucy sum-----es. 

Put more politely but yes can we have auto loop back or did you guys take a stand on it? I don't remember that concern being addressed yet. @CM_Jouska

1 person likes this

Posted

Are missing titles from the betas not being addressed in this patch?  I know it sounds childish, but whether or not the titles are fixed before the costume sale is completed makes a big difference in how much money you guys are getting from me. :(

Posted

Can we get rid of "this guild did that" and "that guild did this" plings and plongs somehow please? I am really not interested and its just annoying.

8 people like this

Posted

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)

This confuses me as I thought we could not trade at all with another player.

Posted (edited)

Oh great, I can not wake up tomorrow. x-x 3pm... And I assume there'll be delay again... Eh.

At least this time there are actually some good stuff being implemented, so I'll let this one slide. <-< But I have you on my eye, EU maintenance time.

Edited by Vix

Posted

Excellent, great job Daum.

This is what I like to see.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh great, I can not wake up tomorrow. x-x 3pm... And I assume there'll be delay again... Eh.

hey least it doesn't last the time you have free time between work/classes and sleep

Posted

Dear Players,

In case you haven't read it yet:

We will perform an additional maintenance as follows:

Date: Friday, 11.03.2016

Duration: 5h

Server Down:

Server Up:

Global

09:00 UTC

14:00 UTC

West Coast (NA)

01:00 PST

06:00 PST

East Coast (NA)

04:00 EST

09:00 EST

Central (EU)

10:00 CET

15:00 CET

Reason:

• Resolving an issue with monsters properly respawning
• Resolving an issue where Liverto Staff did not drop previously from Scroll Boss drops (You can get it now from Hexe Mari from the Scroll Boss)
•  Additional Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found below.

Ongoing:

• Serendia Issue from 1st day of head start; compensation is still being worked on

Initially we had planned this maintenance today for the 16th March, but due to some urgent issues that had to be addressed swiftly, we decided to push this maintenance before the weekend.

The following changes will be applied during this maintenance:

• Character limitation in the chat window will be expanded to 350
• Removed the case sensitive limitation during marketplace search
• Added whisper notice sound. You can switch it off in your game setting menu
• You can open the knowledge window anytime now
• Issue with the crop information window has been fixed (You could not open it before)
• The Liverto Staff (Wizard/Witch) was missing, because it was part of the Mediah Update in KR service. It has now been added to the drop of "Hexe Marie" (Boss Scroll)

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)
• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters"

• You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
  • You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a 'name swap'. 
  • Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close  March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
  • Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
  • If a character, for which a 'name swap' has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
  • Only one 'name swap' will be provided. A failed coupon will not be re-imbursed.
  • Only your character's names will be swapped. This does't affect your character's progression.
  • Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irriversible!

We apologize for incomplete Patch Notes. We will update this during our maintenance. And also provide the German/French version.

But we wanted to share some details ahead to cool your heads until the maintenance is done.

Best regards

BDO Team

I understand what you're trying to do with the energy to chat, but you're going about it completely wrong. I don't mean to be rude but I was fine with 1 energy to talk but bumping it to 3 is kinda punishing the legit players more than punishing the gold sellers :/

5 people like this

Posted

hey least it doesn't last the time you have free time between work/classes and sleep

I have a day off on Fridays :c I wanted to grind.

Now I have to find things to do until 3pm! D: What am I supposed to do with my life until 3pm?!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we get rid of "this guild did that" and "that guild did this" plings and plongs somehow please? I am really not interested and its just annoying.

It's in the options, use some common sense. In the time it took you to make that post, you could have read the options in game and disabled it.

Reading is too hard for you kids these days.

3 people like this

Posted

This confuses me as I thought we could not trade at all with another player.

You can trade food and potions, that sort of stuff

You can remove the notification on the middle of the screen in your options, though yeah would be nice to gave it completely gone from system "chat" as well

Also I wonder how long does it take before a line of chat wont be "consecutive" anymore, and thus back to 1 energy only? I kinda fear this could kill general chat pretty much completely

1 person likes this

Posted

They should not allow people with Guest pass talk in world chat 

4 people like this

Posted

I have a day off on Fridays :c I wanted to grind.

Now I have to find things to do until 3pm! D: What am I supposed to do with my life until 3pm?!

Talk about how much you don't want your female genitalia to be expanded?

2 people like this

Posted

• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

Why? This does nothing except affect everyone else. All it takes is a click on block and the goldseller is dealt with. And if they use up all there energy they're just going to use another account.

2 people like this

Posted

Character chat limit increased! Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Why? This does nothing except affect everyone else. All it takes is a click on block and the goldseller is dealt with. And if they use up all there energy they're just going to use another account.

Most of the current chat is full of trolling bullshit anyway. If anyone has a legit question they can now ask it and someone can simply whisper them. This will cut back on goldsellers and hopefully it will cut back on douchbags as well.

However I feel the gold sellers will just move to general chat instead.

Edited by Esca

Posted

i uh...have mixed feelings about this sentence  o  -  o

Posted

i uh...have mixed feelings about this sentence  o  -  o

Oh no, not my idea- Vix's own original idea ;).

Posted

But to whom am I supposed to talk about that? ;-; My friends are too prude and innocent for vagina talks. :c

Posted (edited)

Most of the current chat is full of trolling bullshit anyway. If anyone has a legit question they can now ask it and someone can simply whisper them. This will cut back on goldsellers and hopefully it will cut back on douchbags as well.
However I feel the gold sellers will just move to general chat instead.

Then maybe you should turn channel chat off? Problem for you solved.

Edited by BeastHunter

Posted

i would say i need to bleach my eyes. 

but having a girlfreind introduces you to.. Things  e-e

Posted

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

What counts as the first message? First after log in? First message forever on the account? Is there maybe a time limit on when we will only consume 1 again?

And while you already increase the Energy cost for something, again. When will we get the Energy pot storing system?

Posted (edited)

I also agree that channel chat shouldn't be used for spam, but not allowing it to be used like a forum defeats the purpose of a chat system.

Most games prove that global chat systems are not being used properly by players, most of the stuff is off topic or guild invite spams.
Energy cost helps to avoid people going nuts in global chat.

If I play a game, i play, if I want to start a discussion I am using a forum and not ingame chat systems.
And if I need to talk to specific people i use whisper, because there is no reason to annoy all other players ingame.

Especially not when you are trying to enjoy a game including the environment.

Edited by Bromagor
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey hey hey... can we expect a Zerker fix? Lol :|

Posted

This is bomb!

I am really happy about the plant information fix. However, can something be done about the way game reads available bag slot? Like why do I need a slot available to sell to the trade market? Or why do I need 2 additional slots available to cook/process if I have already made the item in question and  it is in a slot?

1 person likes this