• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted

Won't that energy requirement for chat just cause the spammers to resort to /say spam in towns?

Posted

But to whom am I supposed to talk about that? ;-; My friends are too prude and innocent for vagina talks. :c

Um, you started well already in my Jouska thread- why not make your own thread about it? ;) I'm always up for weird convos- they make the forums more interesting :P.

1 person likes this

Posted

I understand what you're trying to do with the energy to chat, but you're going about it completely wrong. I don't mean to be rude but I was fine with 1 energy to talk but bumping it to 3 is kinda punishing the legit players more than punishing the gold sellers :/

Have you seen what the non gold seller chat looks like currently?

Player 1: donald TRUMP DRUMPF

Player 2: Joel get on skype!!!

Player 3: kappa, kappa, kappa 123

Player 2:  TRUMP! make american trump again!

Player 1: ey burv did u checkk my alienware???

Player 3: world of warcraft was the first mmo

This goes on forever and youre going to tell me its punishing the legit players? The legit players are busy playing the game, only typing in global when necessary, not incessantly spamming the first 4chan twitch meme that comes to mind.

11 people like this

Posted

Why can't we have any information on pet breeding? @CM_Jouska

Is that a funny way of saying you want to watch bestiality? Sorry but NOT here

Posted (edited)

Love all these changes. There are quite a few complaints being addressed.

Now... when can we possibly expect new Cash Shop costumes? ;)

@CM_Jouska

When will we have the subscription dye system?

my thoughts exactly!  Daum, gimmie the pretty shiny stuff pls!

Edited by Rozett
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This goes on forever and youre going to tell me its punishing the legit players? The legit players are busy playing the game, only typing in global when necessary, not incessantly spamming the first 4chan twitch meme that comes to mind.

What is it with you people, if you don't like channel chat turn it off. No need to make it more restrictive to everyone else, even if they are posting their dank memes. Does that bother you? Turn channel chat off. Problem -----ing solved. Or you can block them, here you go, you have 2 options. Pick one and shut up.

Edited by BeastHunter
3 people like this

Posted

Even though we have the worst maintenance time- I'm really happy I'm not playing in NA. :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You can remove the notification on the middle of the screen in your options, though yeah would be nice to gave it completely gone from system "chat" as well

I don't want to get rid of all notifications, just selected ones about guilds completing a quest.  I want to be notified about other topics.

Edited by TEgirl

Posted

I'm so happy with these patch notes, keep it up Daum! ♥

Posted

To everyone in the comp threads/reddit that was like "Calm down, you'll get your name in a week just like the CMs said"- ha. Told you it wasn't until the 30th. >_>

Even then, I won't believe it til I see it.

Posted

"Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message"

Man, -----.  Way to kill off all conversation.

This is literally singleplayer now.

Posted

Put more politely but yes can we have auto loop back or did you guys take a stand on it? I don't remember that concern being addressed yet. @CM_Jouska

Don't judge me. Nothing impolite about it. 

Posted

Instead of making all traded items bound instead open trading to all items and make players pay for the exact median of an item or remove trading altogether...

Posted (edited)

I was hoping for a complete removal of the Ghillie-Outfit Item set bonus and a possible refund for everyone who bought the OP-Suit... Make it happen please. It is destroying open world PvP.

You should also remove the 3 energy chat-thing... Chatban the goldsellers instead,  you are already nerfing the goldseller thing with the trading. Let the community communicate...

Edited by Heronalix

Posted

Most games prove that global chat systems are not being used properly by players, most of the stuff is off topic or guild invite spams.Energy cost helps to avoid people going nuts in global chat.

If I play a game, i play, if I want to start a discussion I am using a forum and not ingame chat systems.
And if I need to talk to specific people i use whisper, because there is no reason to annoy all other players ingame.

Especially not when you are trying to enjoy a game including the environment.

Have you considered not imposing your opinion and playstyle on others like a jackass?

1 person likes this

Posted

"Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message"

Man, -----.  Way to kill off all conversation.

This is literally singleplayer now.

... You do realise that there are more chat channels that are free to use? You can use General chat for talking to people around you, you can whisper if you want to have longer conversations with people, you can join a guild if you want a static form of chat with a group. There is nothing stopping conversations with having channel chat use up some energy, all it does is it limits the amount of spam we will get from it which as far as I am concerned, is a good thing.

Posted

What is it with you people, if you don't like channel chat turn it off. No need to make it more restrictive to everyone else, even if they are posting their dank memes. Does that bother you? Turn channel chat off. Problem -----ing solved. Or you can block them, here you go, you have 2 options. Pick one and shut up.

I use channel chat to advertise scroll boss parties and join scroll boss parties. Weird to use the channel chat for something productive right?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Have you considered not imposing your opinion and playstyle on others like a jackass?

At least I have an opinion, get over it.

Btw. If you cannot accept the decisions and rules that are made by DAUM, you have the choice to leave, very simple.

Edited by Bromagor

Posted

Thank you so much from a fellow roleplayer for the chat limit increase!

2 people like this

Posted

I use channel chat to advertise scroll boss parties and join scroll boss parties. Weird to use the channel chat for something productive right?

Then continue using it. You using that chat for scrolls doesn't mean nothing else in that chat exists, just like what you're complaining about now.

Posted

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)

THIS! Much needed. Hopefuly, with this, in the future you will allow trade of more types of items, because if they becaome character bound, the trading systm won't be able to be abused :PPP

First GOOD news since cbt1. :D

Posted

Thank you so so much for the chat limit increase! This makes a whole community happy beyond belief. <33333

Posted

Then continue using it. You using that chat for scrolls doesn't mean nothing else in that chat exists, just like what you're complaining about now.

i cant waste my time on trolls like you lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

are u kidding me? i can't communicate for shit already with 1 energy cost per message, when i do professions and stuff at the same time... pls dont do this, u dont punish the goldsellers, u punish legit players.

this game already has like 0 promoting communication/chat/roleplay whatever the heck.

improve the chatfilter instead, add a reportspam button which immediately punishes, fix the tradeissue. this is what u should focus on...

i dont even feel like chatting/helping out in general chat anymore , after thjis i wont even bother looking at the chat and just disable it, its ridicilous.

1 person likes this

Posted

Very pleased with these changes. Loving the game so far, keep up the good work Daum!

1 person likes this