• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,

In case you haven't read it yet:

We will perform an additional maintenance as follows:

Date: Friday, 11.03.2016

Duration: 5h

Server Down:

Server Up:

Global

09:00 UTC

14:00 UTC

West Coast (NA)

01:00 PST

06:00 PST

East Coast (NA)

04:00 EST

09:00 EST

Central (EU)

10:00 CET

15:00 CET

Reason:

• Resolving an issue with monsters properly respawning
• Resolving an issue where Liverto Staff did not drop previously from Scroll Boss drops (You can get it now from Hexe Mari from the Scroll Boss)
•  Additional Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found below.

Ongoing:

• Serendia Issue from 1st day of head start; compensation is still being worked on

Initially we had planned this maintenance today for the 16th March, but due to some urgent issues that had to be addressed swiftly, we decided to push this maintenance before the weekend.

The following changes will be applied during this maintenance:

• Character limitation in the chat window will be expanded to 350
• Removed the case sensitive limitation during marketplace search
• Added whisper notice sound. You can switch it off in your game setting menu
• You can open the knowledge window anytime now
• Issue with the crop information window has been fixed (You could not open it before)
• The Liverto Staff (Wizard/Witch) was missing, because it was part of the Mediah Update in KR service. It has now been added to the drop of "Hexe Marie" (Boss Scroll)

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)
• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters"

• You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
  • You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a 'name swap'. 
  • Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close  March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
  • Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
  • If a character, for which a 'name swap' has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
  • Only one 'name swap' will be provided. A failed coupon will not be re-imbursed.
  • Only your character's names will be swapped. This does't affect your character's progression.
  • Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irriversible!

We apologize for incomplete Patch Notes. We will update this during our maintenance. And also provide the German/French version.

But we wanted to share some details ahead to cool your heads until the maintenance is done.

Best regards

BDO Team

so uhm im victim of serendia chaos uhm and i had to reroll and i deleted my acc tht got teleported in orwen and my name is BlueLusT and since i dnt wna be in orwen had to reroll and be in edan again and my name is BlueLusTs is there a way i can get my main name BlueLusT??? also im part of the people who claim and play in 29 and my items i didnt get them till 2016 02 29 and some 2016 03 01 

03/09/16 05:00
CBT2 Triathlon Reward
USED
03/09/16 10:26
-

03/07/16 04:19
Headstart Compensation A
USED
03/08/16 07:09
-

02/27/16 02:00
[Pre-order] Package - In-game title
USED
03/03/16 11:16
-

Guest Pass (7 days)
-

[Pre-order] Package - Outfit Set
USED
02/29/16 08:53
-

[Pre-order] Package - Weapon Skin
USED
02/29/16 08:53
-

Package - Pet
USED
02/29/16 08:54
-

Package - Housing Décor
USED
02/29/16 14:01
-

Package - General items
USED
02/29/16 08:54
-

02/27/16 01:00
[Pre-order] Package - Name Reservation

Posted

i cant waste my time on trolls like you lol.

A troll isn't someone you disagree with. There is nothing for you to say back anyway because you have no argument. All you had was an opinion, trying to express it like things have to change to better suit you. No thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

"• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message"

don't do this or RIOT.

like srsly you only punish legit players i have to doublepost this. DON'T DO IT.

it won't help at all, they aren't even spamming , they use different characters to spam, and they use different accounts to spam, and they mostly post 1 message, they dont flood, it just ruins worldchat.

2 people like this

Posted

THIS! Much needed. Hopefuly, with this, in the future you will allow trade of more types of items, because if they becaome character bound, the trading systm won't be able to be abused :PPP

First GOOD news since cbt1. :D

you people still dont realize that battling rmt is just a tiny part of the no-trade concept. 

Posted

• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

don't do this, you will kill the communication in the game. it won't help at all you should focus on other things for defeating spambots. this won't do anything at all. just so stupid.

Posted

A troll isn't someone you disagree with. There is nothing for you to say back anyway because you have no argument. All you had was an opinion, trying to express it like things have to change to better suit you. No thanks.

a player says the energy change in global is a bad thing. i point out that its a good thing and give a reason why. you jump in telling me im dumb and should just turn off global. i tell you why i dont turn it off because i use it to host and find scroll summon parties. you tell me more things exist in global chat than my scroll parties. i scratch my head.

Posted

Great changes!

Posted

" Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC "

does this mean that people who get consumables like bufffood/pots won't be able to sell it anymore? this would be awsome.

Posted

This is cool with the channel chat. I can remember in Maplestory they would let you buy these megaphones to talk in channel 

Posted

Maintenance on Friday night primetime for Oceanic. Woo!

1 person likes this

Posted

I like this, take that RMT idiots.

But I hate this. Why should I have to use up 3 of my energy just to talk to people on Channel?

You like it, then you hate it. Pick one, because they don't want you to have your cake and eat it too.

Posted

Chat should cost 10 or 100 energy per message, that way there will be even less "gold sellers".

Posted (edited)

you people still dont realize that battling rmt is just a tiny part of the no-trade concept. 

You guys don't realise that the game had full trade and player controled economy until Daum, the publisher, got its hands on it, do you?

What concept??? Get informed before throwing info you heard on twitch from players like wolfgirl.

Edited by Chun-Chun
2 people like this

Posted

"• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message"

don't do this or RIOT.

like srsly you only punish legit players i have to doublepost this. DON'T DO IT.

it won't help at all, they aren't even spamming , they use different characters to spam, and they use different accounts to spam, and they mostly post 1 message, they dont flood, it just ruins worldchat.

This, it won't stop gold selling, it'll just stop people from talking in the channels.

Posted

Ahh, just whatever. Another maintenance.

That's just a pity you can't do this at night. 

It's always night somewhere.

Posted (edited)

Maintenance on Friday night primetime for Oceanic. Woo!

Maintenance for early morning NA players WOO! Sounds about right since they are NA servers!

Edited by Saooh

Posted

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)

So what does that mean?  Have the items able to be traded been widened to more than just beer & potions?

Posted

Can't you just add a flag mechanism?
Can't you just take more energy when a message is repeated?
Can't you just do something that doesn't punish everyone?

When I look at global chat, currently, I want to talk; however I don't because I have stuff I need to do with my energy. It's stressful and will only be more stressful now that there will not be much of a group chat. This game makes me feel like even more of an introvert.

1 person likes this

Posted

Will we be getting our triathlon titles during this time?

Posted

Thank you for communicating with us as soon as possible, it's much better than leaving things to speculation. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I would like to ask:

What will we get for compensation, for these unprofessional schedules?

If I remember correctly, we already had a  5 hour maintenance 2 DAYS AGO!

You are doing it wrong guys...

Posted

PET BREEDING

we cant breed pets!!! when are we going to be able to breed pets? i allready have my pets ready for breeding, i dont need 4 pets

Posted

While I can appreciate and am incredibly thankful for the increased chat limit, personally, I will point out that this only punishes legitimate players while doing nothing to "goldsellers". Goldsellers do not play the game, they only create their character to toss around messages in General; at best, this is a ~9 minute restriction between each gold spam message and that's if they don't just utilize multiple characters in rotation. The amount of time that passes between what is considered consecutive and first is also directly relevant in this case, especially if it is applied per character and not per account; you could get past the change simply by switching characters which deflates the amount of energy they would utilize. If the cooldown period was 30 minutes, for example, then a goldseller could spam every ~4-5 minutes using four characters, spending 4 energy total over 8-10 minutes per character then immediately switching to the next character that will be utilized. By the time they complete their rotation, the limitation has been reset.

Another point to bring up is that goldsellers aren't playing the game. They're not using energy to mine nodes, or cook, or increasing the amity of NPCs. Energy is not a valuable resource or limitation to goldsellers, only to people that are actively using it to play the game, and by imposing restrictions on energy you are only making it a more difficult decision for those who value it whether or not they want to contribute. Already -- with only a one energy cost -- there have been instances in which I have withheld my tongue simply because I valued making soup more than I did interacting with a topic I'm invested in on channel chat.

In regards to the whole "if someone asks a question, whisper them", I respond to you with this: where one person asks a question, there are undoubtedly those who have the same question and have not asked. Responding to them publicly is a method of informing all those who may have had the same question and tuned in out of curiosity, and this is only considering the most standard of questions; for opinion-oriented questions that have diverse answers, promoting public discourse in a public venue assists all those involved.

3 people like this

Posted

Will we be getting our triathlon titles during this time?

they gave out the Master Baiter title already. That was the only title from CB2

PET BREEDING

we cant breed pets!!! when are we going to be able to breed pets? i allready have my pets ready for breeding, i dont need 4 pets

they already answered this in the thread. It's been worked on now. There is no ETA

Posted

Any news about Triathlon title? :D