• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 11th

483 posts in this topic

Posted

Can there be a maintenance that resets coupons as well please? There are people whom did not get their coupons reset from the one that occured on the third. Still don`t have my Pre-Order Conquerors items and it does sit uneasy that the mentioning of reset coupons is not mentioned with the compensation bit still ongoing. I am still waiting on Compensation B yes, though I do not want to end up getting it and be forgotten to have my original problem fixed where my coupons need to be reset to have my items placed on the proper Server I am playing on.

Family Name: Celtic
Charactername: HuntressRubyRose
Server: Uno

Wrong Server items sent to: Eden
Wrong Character name: RWBY_RubyRose

Cheers. Will remain patient just wish to see coupons addressed and prioritized a bit better than the compensations. 

Posted

• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

Was that really the best option? Further punish the entire community rather than removing the energy cost for requesting chat bans, and actually looking into them?

5 people like this

Posted

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters"

• You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
  • You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a 'name swap'. 
  • Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close  March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
  • Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
  • If a character, for which a 'name swap' has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
  • Only one 'name swap' will be provided. A failed coupon will not be re-imbursed.
  • Only your character's names will be swapped. This does't affect your character's progression.
  • Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irriversible!

Thank you so much! Sorry for being a hard head. I was just super discouraged my name was stuck on another server.
Lots of love 

- Hope.

Posted

Punish bot and gold seller :

No trade for player, i can't give wood to my friend for his raft ? serious ? energy if you speak, energy if you craft.

Oh it's "punish the player" sorry.

Posted

Was that really the best option? Further punish the entire community rather than removing the energy cost for requesting chat bans, and actually looking into them?

There isn't really much you need to be talking in general chat for anyways.. Edan server is full of trash talk.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Can there be a maintenance that resets coupons as well please? There are people whom did not get their coupons reset from the one that occured on the third. Still don`t have my Pre-Order Conquerors items and it does sit uneasy that the mentioning of reset coupons is not mentioned with the compensation bit still ongoing. I am still waiting on Compensation B yes, though I do not want to end up getting it and be forgotten to have my original problem fixed where my coupons need to be reset to have my items placed on the proper Server I am playing on.

Family Name: Celtic
Charactername: HuntressRubyRose
Server: Uno

Wrong Server items sent to: Eden
Wrong Character name: RWBY_RubyRose

Cheers. Will remain patient just wish to see coupons addressed and prioritized a bit better than the compensations. 

I agree I think I'm supposed to get B aswell. But what I want more than that is my pre-order weapon and costume set. It's the only thing I don't have. My ticket is 7 days old now  =(

1 person likes this

Posted

this

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,

In case you haven't read it yet:

We will perform an additional maintenance as follows:

Date: Friday, 11.03.2016

Duration: 5h

Server Down:

Server Up:

Global

09:00 UTC

14:00 UTC

West Coast (NA)

01:00 PST

06:00 PST

East Coast (NA)

04:00 EST

09:00 EST

Central (EU)

10:00 CET

15:00 CET

Reason:

• Resolving an issue with monsters properly respawning
• Resolving an issue where Liverto Staff did not drop previously from Scroll Boss drops (You can get it now from Hexe Mari from the Scroll Boss)
•  Additional Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found below.

Ongoing:

• Serendia Issue from 1st day of head start; compensation is still being worked on

Initially we had planned this maintenance today for the 16th March, but due to some urgent issues that had to be addressed swiftly, we decided to push this maintenance before the weekend.

The following changes will be applied during this maintenance:

• Character limitation in the chat window will be expanded to 350
• Removed the case sensitive limitation during marketplace search
• Added whisper notice sound. You can switch it off in your game setting menu
• You can open the knowledge window anytime now
• Issue with the crop information window has been fixed (You could not open it before)
• The Liverto Staff (Wizard/Witch) was missing, because it was part of the Mediah Update in KR service. It has now been added to the drop of "Hexe Marie" (Boss Scroll)

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)
• Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters"

• You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
  • You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a 'name swap'. 
  • Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close  March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
  • Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
  • If a character, for which a 'name swap' has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
  • Only one 'name swap' will be provided. A failed coupon will not be re-imbursed.
  • Only your character's names will be swapped. This does't affect your character's progression.
  • Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irriversible!

We apologize for incomplete Patch Notes. We will update this during our maintenance. And also provide the German/French version.

But we wanted to share some details ahead to cool your heads until the maintenance is done.

Best regards

BDO Team

Pet Breeding? 

Please?

Posted

How long have we to wait until we can enter (official and without a glitch^^) the Guild houses? I really want one of this things! And I wanna see Guild fights in Citys!

Posted

"Channel chat will now cost 1 Energy for the first and 3 Energy for any consecutive message."

Sweet! Maybe this will help cut down the political/racial/useless dialogue that has dominated general chat since the game went live...

Posted

While the latter is an indirect fix to the former, they're still two separate issues. Refer to any spam complaint thread, they're 99% of the time about that one guild.Anyways, first thing doesn't affect me since I ain't no RMTer, but actually benefits me somewhat since I won't have to request chat bans as often.
The other does since I use channel chat quite liberally. I'm at 52 energy so that means i get 17 or so chances to chat within a 3 minute span, which I wouldn't do anyways since, since that's 1 chat per 10 seconds AKA spam.

But it all depends on how you choose to see it.

All I see are restrictions on how I am allowed to have fun. Public chat is something I enjoy.

Posted (edited)

There isn't really much you need to be talking in general chat for anyways.. Edan server is full of trash talk.  

so? just cause u dont like it, doesn't mean that the whole world should be muted cause the majority is a bunch of idiots.

it's punishing a community, that's the point.

it's ok to keep 1 energy (chatmessage cost) to keep it from flooding, but no energy would be fine for me too.

1. remove guestpasses or only allow guestpasses to chat @ lvl 40+ (or why should they be able to chat anyways, they are testing the game, not the chat)
  2. remove energycost for chat entirely, or keep the cost at 1 energy per message.
  3. add a report spam button
  4. remove chatban/muterequest, its pointless anyways since it costs too much energy.
  5. improve the chatfilter day by day
  6. and im unsure about the tradething u posted in patchnotes but if that means that consumables will be bound after trading and can't be sold, you already made a good move and closed 1 opening for goldsellers to sell silver.

it's way better than your lazy attempt at increasing chatenergycost... you're just too lazy, there's no excuse for that, its clear.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted

All I see are restrictions on how I am allowed to have fun. Public chat is something I enjoy.

I'm sorry you see it that way.

But at least we agree on one thing, We both enjoy Public Chat.

Posted

If this going to be your regular schedule for maintenance? Cause the timing is a bit ridiculous with how many people are in primetime for playing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lets get family name change coupons added to the cash shop pronto.  Yes its my fault for not taking it seriously.  Yes you should want to profit off my hastiness.

Edited by Zog

Posted

Please do not raise the energy cost of using chat, the community needs it.

Find another way of deterring the goldsellers, one that doesn't hurt the community instead of them. They'll still be able to post their messages after all.

1 person likes this

Posted

xD5h maintenance. Fix 30lv profession quest.. useless fixes.

Posted

Love your work guys. Keep it up!!

Posted

Why can't we have any information on pet breeding? @CM_Jouska

Pet breeding is more OP than Gillie suits and Gillie suits are pretty OP.

Posted

Good patch overall. Not sure how I feel about the energy thing, but I'd definitely like to echo one thing that's been said a few times;

There has to be a better way to combat the RMT than to block all trade for everyone on everything except consumables. When I got into researching I just assumed there WOULD be a simple trade system to couple with the awesome crafting/skill/node system that's in place here. I figured I could be my guild's blacksmith or maybe just help by gathering much needed resources and giving them over to other crafters in the guild. But that's all impossible with this system and I feel like it detracts a lot of the awesomeness of the setting and gameplay that BDO has to offer here.

My best idea though, is to keep this "bound" mechanic but open the items list up for weapons and armor and raw materials but maybe not crystals and processed goods? That way someone could specialize in sourcing things, someone else could specialize in processing and finishing the product and the finished product could be traded more easily. 

- I really don't expect any of this to get any traction, but I want to pipe up and say something among the other rabble here! 

Posted

I like this, take that RMT idiots.

But I hate this. Why should I have to use up 3 of my energy just to talk to people on Channel?

chat in party/pm/guild with no charge. world chat have already to mutch cancer :P

Posted

Pet Breeding? 

Please?

First page, post from Jouska. Disabled for now, and being revamped.

Posted (edited)

Hopefully this means we can go back to not seeing gold spam in global chat all the time again. :)

Edited by S1Husky

Posted

Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC (character bound)

Im starting to like this developer

Posted

chat in party/pm/guild with no charge. world chat have already to mutch cancer :P

Refer to my other posts on the subject.

I can't +1 more than once, but know that in spirit, this is a +999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

1 person likes this