• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

House hunt

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello fellow BDO RP comunity

I am a new soul lost in this world and would love for everyone to post a picture or two showing me (and everyone else) where they think is the most beautiful place to live. I myself are looking for something more remote and somwhere where you might could do some fishing.

(I am sorry if this is not the first post like this, but I could not manage to find any other and no I do not know how too use the forum search function.)

I hope to see a lot of fantastic homes and wish you all the best. 

Posted

Check Iliya Island. Nice, cozy houses...House 1-1 could even be used for RPing a Player Shop!

My personal residence is in house 2-3 on Iliya Island; a small, one room abode. There is a trade manager, a ship building house, and a ferryman (who also sells fishing rods) there to make your life at sea easier to manage!

-------

I'll get you some pictures later of some housing examples there, but you should check it out yourself! I've run into a few RPers who live there as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Check Iliya Island. Nice, cozy houses...House 1-1 could even be used for RPing a Player Shop!

My personal residence is in house 2-3 on Iliya Island; a small, one room abode. There is a trade manager, a ship building house, and a ferryman (who also sells fishing rods) there to make your life at sea easier to manage!

-------

I'll get you some pictures later of some housing examples there, but you should check it out yourself! I've run into a few RPers who live there as well.

Thank you! I will most definitely check it out. 

Posted (edited)

It's not remote, but one of the rooms above Velia inn is a little one-room deal with a gorgeous view. Fishing right there on the beach of course.

I wanted to pretend she's renting a room up there vs. owning, so for me it worked.

Dat view from different angles:

tumblr_o3ouljstgz1tdh91vo1_1280.png

tumblr_o3ouljstgz1tdh91vo3_1280.png

However, someone on tumblr had some treehouse screenshots and said you could live there. Might be able to bug them to find out where, if you like it THAT remote :) I doubt fishing availability, though. EDIT: Just stumbled across the tree village, it's Longleaf Tree Sentry Post near Trent.

Interested to see what other people post! :D

Edited by Ruse
typos

Posted (edited)

Sadly don't have screens on me, and with the server down, it's hard to get some but I will type of what I know for houses out and about. This is just off the top of my head and I'll update it with a list of houses from towns/villages and then a list good houses in the big cities in the morning after maintenance. 

Houses NOT in cities or towns

• Lynch Ranch - Located in the mountains dividing Balenos and Serendia; Northwest of Heidel, Lynch ranch is a a fairly medium sized, one room house with a lit fire place located high up on the side of a mountain

11.png.15109b1a6e42b1ebc3dfe484ff2143f4.

• Longleaf Tree Sentry post - An outpost built by the elves of kamasilve - it safeguards the elves northern border with Calpheon. Located South east of Trent. Follow the road and you will find a tree house with a gondola that takes you right there. Only 2 homes here and both are tiny.   You can see the size of one of the houses here, just that small shack. Probably too small for a full fledged home, but nice for a small little getaway or treetop hideout for a character

tumblr_ntr0h2OczC1taoc88o1_1280.jpg

• Gabino Farm No. 7 - outside the Southwest gate of Calpheon city. The No 7 house has 2 stories and multiple rooms
  • Delphe knights castle. A huge castle carved into both sides of two mountains and spans over a canyon between them. It is constantly under siege by harpies but near the top there is a few buildings and two houses you can buy. The 2nd floor is the one you want. it's not huge but quaint and if you open the window you have an amazing view (as long as you don't mind watching harpies kill soldiers whenever you leave your house)

Houses in towns/villages

• Olvia. Normally I wouldn't mention Olvia but I think the place is under appreciated as most people never visit the town after the starter quests. While nothing crazy, No. 2-4 is the largest of the Olvia houses, having 2 floors and Olvia has a very quaint rural village feel to it. 
  • Ephiria - considered one of the most picture-esque towns, it has a gorgeous view of the ocean and gives off an Italian/greek sea-side town vibe. Only two houses worth of note are No. 2-5 (same layout as the Gabino farm house mentioned above) and 2nd floor No. 2-4. This one is rather small, only one room, but it is unique in that it has this open corner that is like this...pseudo indoor balcony.
  • Trent -  This town is located in the far south-west of the map. Any of the houses in Trent are good if you are going for a more rustic feel. All of them are medium sized one-room log cabins with decent enough space and open windows
  • Behr - follow the road East of trent to get to Behr, it is very similar to Trent, but instead of the houses being larger log cabins, the ones in Behr are smaller but feel less like they were made by loggers and more by a group of hunters. I like the houses in both trent and Behr as they are the closest we will get to 'norse' styled homes in game methinks
  • Iliyia - A favourite among people. the houses here share the same models and layouts of most from around Balenos but what makes Iliya worth mentioning is the fact that 1. it's on an island and 2. You have some great views. No.2-1 and 2-2 suggested
Edited by Throren
1 person likes this

Posted

It's not remote, but one of the rooms above Velia inn is a little one-room deal with a gorgeous view. Fishing right there on the beach of course.

I wanted to pretend she's renting a room up there vs. owning, so for me it worked.

Dat view from different angles:

tumblr_o3ouljstgz1tdh91vo1_1280.png

tumblr_o3ouljstgz1tdh91vo3_1280.png

However, someone on tumblr had some treehouse screenshots and said you could live there. Might be able to bug them to find out where, if you like it THAT remote :) I doubt fishing availability, though. EDIT: Just stumbled across the tree village, it's Longleaf Tree Sentry Post near Trent.

Fantastic! I just dont like all the people hanging around in Veila ^^ But that view is gorgeous!

Sadly don't have screens on me, and with the server down, it's hard to get some but I will type of what I know for houses out and about. This is just off the top of my head and I'll update it with a list of houses from towns/villages and then a list good houses in the big cities in the morning after maintenance. 

Houses NOT in cities or towns

• Lynch Ranch - Located in the mountains dividing Balenos and Serendia; Northwest of Heidel, Lynch ranch is a a fairly medium sized, one room house with a lit fire place located high up on the side of a mountain
  • Longleaf Tree Sentry post - An outpost built by the elves of kamasilve - it safeguards the elves northern border with Calpheon. Located South east of Trent. Follow the road and you will find a tree house with a gondola that takes you right there. Only 2 homes here and both are tiny.  http://56.media.tumblr.com/801873dee556e7970d4d4a2e866273b7/tumblr_ntr0h2OczC1taoc88o1_1280.jpg You can see the size of one of teh houses here, just that small shack. Probably too small for a full fledged home, but nice for a small little getaway or treetop hideout for a character
  • Farm outside the Southwest gate of Calpheon city (will update with proper name and number of the house in the morning)
  • Delphe knights castle. A huge castle carved into both sides of two mountains and spans over a canyon between them. It is constantly under siege by harpies but near the top there is a few buildings and two houses you can buy. The 2nd floor is the one you want. it's not huge but quaint and if you open the window you have an amazing view (as long as you don't mind watching harpies kill soldiers whenever you leave your house)

Ill have to check it out! Thanks for all the tips :)

Posted

That place should be south Calpheon [near Treant] - Longleaf Tree Sentry Post

Posted

Updated my post with some more homes I thought worth mentioning 

Posted

Updated my post with some more homes I thought worth mentioning 

I saw that. I'll have a ton to check out when I return! Cheers