• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Big Fences for farming

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi friends,

just wanted to know where I can buy big fences for farming?

So far I found: Heidel and Calpheon selling big fences for 10 contr. Points. Do you guys have any other Locations?

Posted

Type "Fence" in NPC and it will show you all the NPCs that you can rent fences from

12 people like this

Posted

Type "Fence" in NPC and it will show you all the NPCs that you can rent fences from

OMGosh! Been playing since the start and I never knew! LOL! Always kept overlooking the search box!! Thank you so much!!

Posted

Thanks bunchesxD 

Posted

Just a reminder. Strong fence is bad CP efficiency. Plain fences is usually a better option (small is just too tedious in my opinion).

Just crops: 21 crops for 18 CP versus 20 crops for 20 CP
With waterway: 18 crops for 18 CP versus 18 crops for 20 CP
Waterway and scarecrow: 15 crops for 18 CP versus 16 crops for 20 CP. (scarecrow is useless IMO since birds rarely show up)

Small Fence costs 3 contribution points and allow you to plant 4 crops.
Plain Fence costs 6 contribution points and allow you to plant 7 crops.
Strong Fence costs 10 contribution points and allow you to plant 10 crops.

Posted

i still prefer the strong :) i use all 10 :) so i have a100 crops

Posted

U can only get 10 Fences, so the Big ones are still the best because 100 Slotsm Plan only 70 Slots ans Small ones 40 Slots

Posted

Just a reminder. Strong fence is bad CP efficiency. Plain fences is usually a better option (small is just too tedious in my opinion).

for farming shards 10x 10 slot is a must also for not poor cp ppl ...i have 319cp so i prefer harvest 3k fruits/flowers/cereals in 1 time than have a better efficency ratio and have 1,5 k (maybe)

1 person likes this