• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where is Blader

98 posts in this topic

Posted

This was a main/most used class in KR where the hell is it? Did you lose some files in translation or what.

10 people like this

Posted

Indeed! Where is our beloved blader!? 

5 people like this

Posted

This is probably the most Favorited class by many players. I seriously think DAUM EU should respect players needs and add the Blader/Plum class. If they are seriously listening to the players then this is one the ones they failed to listen.

2 people like this

Posted

There is a solution to this but I doubt DAUM will do it. They could create an official poll and ask us which class we want. Easy and simple. It will also show to the community that DAUM wants to communicate.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Short Answer: Current classes are the usual typical MMO classes, and they are more recognizable by a larger western audience. Daum needs to get people in their game, and while everyone in forums/reddit may seem hyped they might not be sure a large portion outside is. Specially since they made it B2P they could be scared that the paywall scares people.

And anyone who already knows about Tamer, Ninja, and Blader is already hyped, so... Beside, we will get them soon after, supposedly.

Edited by MrXenark
1 person likes this

Posted

Its crazy they would withhold these classes, they are after all the main classes that got many of us into the game, I for one wanted my main to be my bladder, I'll be holding off any cash shop items until I have my main, not looking to buy bag slots and outfits twice.

Posted

Currently Both genders of this class ar training in a secret Dojo in Asia it will take a while for them to travel here!

Apparently..

4 people like this

Posted

If blader is not in at release im not going to play. 

Posted

I am kind of disappointed in them not having the Blader in myself.  Honestly I hate the gender locked classes in the first place because my first choice is a Sorcerer (notice the lack of ess on the end of that word) but can't play it as a Male so my next choice was going to be Blader however it is AWOL.  Honestly I just can't get into playing a female avatar.

That being the case, I just don't have a clue what to play.  Blader was the only male avatar class I was interested in so like Exzear, as much as I am hyped about Black Desert, I might very well not be playing until the Blader makes it in or they change their policy on gender locked classes.

Posted

I'm really looking forward to blader as well and think it and tamer should be added in at launch, not after. My blader is my planned main and I'm not really interested in any of the other offered classes. Also please, please, please call the female equivalent a blader as well, plum flower is hard to take seriously.

Posted

Kinda ridiculous that other regions are f2p and have these classes and we'll be b2p and won't...

Posted

Please keep in mind that we WILL receive this classes, just not at release. They mentioned they would be working on these classes, like adding additional face options, ect. 

2 people like this

Posted

Please keep in mind that we WILL receive this classes, just not at release. They mentioned they would be working on these classes, like adding additional face options, ect. 

Yea, if game launches in february and if it takes a month for other classes thats march 2016.

Only a year behind korea while we pay for the game, sounds totally fair to me. We're not even asking for male ranger or ninja, just for tamer and blader.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah great and all they better release them at level 30 or at least compensate the lacking SP to all the release classes.

Posted

Yea, if game launches in february and if it takes a month for other classes thats march 2016.

Only a year behind korea while we pay for the game, sounds totally fair to me. We're not even asking for male ranger or ninja, just for tamer and blader.

Well.. yes, a game that came out over a year ago tends to be a year ahead. Beside, the gap is not that different. Since wizard is new than blader, they do have the blader files and currently doing changes as well probably changing a few things about those classes, which takes times. 

Would you rather the game not be released until they are done?

Yeah great and all they better release them at level 30 or at least compensate the lacking SP to all the release classes.

Would that really do anything? Unless they severely change the leveling curve, 30 can be achieved in a few hours, maybe 2-3 days at most. And should every new class release after follow the same template? Maybe release all classes at max level with already good crafting stats? 

If we did not have korea to compare to, should the release of the classes be treated differently?

Posted

yes i would rather wait with release until tamer is available on launch

Posted

Well.. yes, a game that came out over a year ago tends to be a year ahead. Beside, the gap is not that different. Since wizard is new than blader, they do have the blader files and currently doing changes as well probably changing a few things about those classes, which takes times. 

Would that really do anything? Unless they severely change the leveling curve, 30 can be achieved in a few hours, maybe 2-3 days at most. And should every new class release after follow the same template? Maybe release all classes at max level with already good crafting stats? 

If we did not have korea to compare to, should the release of the classes be treated differently?

The level itself wouldn't do much that's true its more about the skill point experience, and releasing classes oen after another would not be a problem if this game would be free 2 play as it is in other regions but it is buy to play which means it can cost anything between 40 to 150 bucks and classes are core content of MMORPG. Therefore not releasing the full classes with the "oh its to asian looking for now" argument is just retarded for player like me who want to play this game we are asked to pay whatever amount of price the game will actually be to play classes we might not even enjoy to play, for me personally all our release classes are boring and bland to play compared to Bladeress and Kunoichi but now i have to play one of these lamer classes for whatever amount of time it takes to release the class i want.
Just to not fall behind because black desert is designed about constant progression most of that progression carries to your characters so that's great like gear, money, cp, vigor, knowledge and so on but what obviously will not be carried over is Skill Points and exp for that. Thus players who will main one of the release classes will have quite the advantage because they will have much much more SP on their chars and some of the to be released classes need way more SP to be effective witch for example can manage with an easy specc of around 600 Sp while other classes start to get better at around 800-900 SP...

1 person likes this

Posted

The level itself wouldn't do much that's true its more about the skill point experience, and releasing classes oen after another would not be a problem if this game would be free 2 play as it is in other regions but it is buy to play which means it can cost anything between 40 to 150 bucks and classes are core content of MMORPG. Therefore not releasing the full classes with the "oh its to asian looking for now" argument is just retarded for player like me who want to play this game we are asked to pay whatever amount of price the game will actually be to play classes we might not even enjoy to play, for me personally all our release classes are boring and bland to play compared to Bladeress and Kunoichi but now i have to play one of these lamer classes for whatever amount of time it takes to release the class i want.Just to not fall behind because black desert is designed about constant progression most of that progression carries to your characters so that's great like gear, money, cp, vigor, knowledge and so on but what obviously will not be carried over is Skill Points and exp for that. Thus players who will main one of the release classes will have quite the advantage because they will have much much more SP on their chars and some of the to be released classes need way more SP to be effective witch for example can manage with an easy specc of around 600 Sp while other classes start to get better at around 800-900 SP...

I dont particularly like leveling, I just want to get my Blader up to max, and run around pvping.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

ppl... you got couple class on start, they will give us rest class sooner or later. Blader is now OP class in KR own other class in PvE (best class to gring in game) like in PvP (1vs1 rulezz ninja but blader is second), every patch in KR change somthing in Blader/Ninja so this class will be more balance to other (they try balance in every patch) but still Blader/Ninja rulezz. If they give this class on start trust me 90% class will be Blader/Ninja. They will implement class 1 by 1 and you get Blader/Ninja just wait.

Edited by Niebieski
2 people like this

Posted

Indeed! Where is our beloved blader!? 

in the cash shop ! mouhahahhahahhaha... sorry...

Posted (edited)

ppl... you got couple class on start, they will give us rest class sooner or later. Blader is now OP class in KR own other class in PvE (best class to gring in game) like in PvP (1vs1 rulezz ninja but blader is second), every patch in KR change somthing in Blader/Ninja so this class will be more balance to other (they try balance in every patch) but still Blader/Ninja rulezz. If they give this class on start trust me 90% class will be Blader/Ninja. They will implement class 1 by 1 and you get Blader/Ninja just wait.

that strategy dont change anything, people would still play the class they like/aimed for

this is racism toward Asian

Edited by Setsuko

Posted (edited)

Dream on best classes for pve atm are awakend warrior followed by Ninja and Ranger no other class grinds as fast and efficient like these three currently. No idea where you got your info from but Blader is currently pretty Mediocre at best when it comes to anything.
Oh and for 1v1 PvP nothing beats Ninja or Sorc..
So please stop spreading misinformation it only confuses the new players coming here~

Edited by Æîmy
2 people like this

Posted

pls give me back the dislike Button. Do u ever played Blader or any other class longer then 2 weeks or did u even played this Game in KR / RU.

Because your infos are totaly wrong

Posted

gt6.thumb.jpg.4c8c94cc0e253eed5683c4949a

Blader is coming in late November - early December!

To RU Version. :ph34r:.

So you can try it for free, if you haven't yet.

yeap true, its announced for 22-30.11. on RU 

Posted

yeap true, its announced for 22-30.11. on RU 

Apparently Russians don't have issues with Asian flair huh? =(