• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Where is Blader

98 posts in this topic

Posted

No Blader at launch, Well that blows.

Posted

Neither do americans, this is why anime, samurai, ninja, and pirates have the biggest "oooh" factors to gamers.

2 people like this

Posted

gt6.thumb.jpg.4c8c94cc0e253eed5683c4949a

Blader is coming in late November - early December!

To RU Version. :ph34r:.

So you can try it for free, if you haven't yet.

this got me for a second

yao_ming_meme_by_lecatinga-d4kpe13.jpg

Posted

Uh, where is my downvote button O_o?

4 people like this

Posted

Downvote the fools who think its a good idea to withhold content instead of focusing on producing new content. Just saying.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Please keep in mind that we WILL receive this classes, just not at release. They mentioned they would be working on these classes, like adding additional face options, ect. 

Face options ? Lol screw that ! Now i have to play a class i dont even want as my main till blader releases. When the blader releases alll my guildies will be max level and im still leveling wth is this DAUM ... give us our classes !

Asian Flairs? man that just sounds a lil bit racist too.. 

There are alot of players who like asian style mmo's as well otherwise BDO wont be even played by many players with your asian flair ... 

Edited by Raijin Lightning
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

optimism : Asian classes will be released along with new servers

optimism LV2 : Asian classes are available at launch but you gotta pay for them @20$ each. Now give us your money plz~

Edited by Setsuko

Posted

I dont particularly like leveling, I just want to get my Blader up to max, and run around pvping.

Is there a max?

^Jeasy

Posted

From the BD website: Furthermore, we are happy to report that due to popular demand, the Tamer class will be available at launch...

Ok, how to make another popular demand? :D

Posted

i think DAUM are serious and listening the community, and so at the release have think the Blader comming

Posted

Blader will be released , theres no need to worry about it when its the most popular class in Korea. They will release it because theyve gotten a bunch of crap about not having blader in release. Its ninja im worried about, korea players dont yet have much experience with him because hes a new release. No ones pushing to keep him around therefore its possible it might take a bit for him to be released.

Posted

Keep writing posts about Blader, if you are lucky you may convince them to bring it in the CBT2 xD Or at least hope so for all of you! ^^

2 people like this

Posted

I read it and could not believe what I see.

People!!!!!!!!!!!! what you have a problem !!!!, go to the Russian forum blacK desert, and see what there is a "flame war" because our version will be released later than the Russian version, and we have more class than they!!
You have extra, Valkyrie, Wiz and the Witch.

On RU server they have now 6 class and we got at start for now 8 classes. You still angry????

Anyway Daum told us in interview that we get another class at start, do not know witch one. Perhaps Blader + Plum.
Claim down, and wait

And stop maing this theards, because no sense for it. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

stop ppl... if they give all classes on start this game will be boring in 2-3 month for 70% ppl. Better way is to put class 1 by 1 in 2-3 month each, game will not boring so fast becaus "ohh i see new class, maybe i back to game to try this new char".

Same on RU... before Blader game was... let's say not many ppl play... when Blader come SURPRISE ppl back to game and again got alot ppl for PvP and siege.

Edited by Niebieski

Posted

Its crazy they would withhold these classes, they are after all the main classes that got many of us into the game, I for one wanted my main to be my bladder, I'll be holding off any cash shop items until I have my main, not looking to buy bag slots and outfits twice.

LOOOL... "Main to be my bladder"

1 person likes this

Posted

Where's the plum love? :( i guess i'm alone for it

1 person likes this

Posted

Where's the plum love? :( i guess i'm alone for it

No I am there with you. I wanted the plum more than Blader but they are very close to each other

1 person likes this

Posted

From the BD website: Furthermore, we are happy to report that due to popular demand, the Tamer class will be available at launch...

Ok, how to make another popular demand? :D

There is no way people wanted tamer more then Blader.. and why do they give us classes that came out after blader in korea to us before they give us blader.. im so pissed at this and wont play BDO if they dont have blader at release.. to be honest im not super hyped about the game but think it can be fun for atleast 1 month at release and if i find a good guild and really get into it then awsome! i might continue to play it.. but now when they dont release with blader im just in QQ mode hard and dont see the point in playing the game at all :/ i know it might be childish but why play the game and do everything and once the game start to get boring then i reroll a blader? No i wont do that.. gues i will play The Division and Paragon only Q1 2016

Posted

Blader will be released , theres no need to worry about it when its the most popular class in Korea. They will release it because theyve gotten a bunch of crap about not having blader in release. Its ninja im worried about, korea players dont yet have much experience with him because hes a new release. No ones pushing to keep him around therefore its possible it might take a bit for him to be released.

Yes. but that class is kinda new in korea and i would understand if we get that one later.. its the class that looks coolest after Blader tho.. havent played ninja because i quit around the time it came out. 

Posted (edited)

We will eventually have all classes.

Edited by S-Class Hero

Posted

There is no way people wanted tamer more then Blader.. and why do they give us classes that came out after blader in korea to us before they give us blader.. im so pissed at this and wont play BDO if they dont have blader at release.. to be honest im not super hyped about the game but think it can be fun for atleast 1 month at release and if i find a good guild and really get into it then awsome! i might continue to play it.. but now when they dont release with blader im just in QQ mode hard and dont see the point in playing the game at all :/ i know it might be childish but why play the game and do everything and once the game start to get boring then i reroll a blader? No i wont do that.. gues i will play The Division and Paragon only Q1 2016

Well I am so hyped so I will probably choose Warrior instead. 

Posted

I have to admit I am very disappointed the Blader isn't going to make it into release because that means even though I have been waiting for this game for years, I won't be playing this game at release.  Unfortunately I am one of those people who won't play a female character and Blader is the only class that allows for a male character that I have any interest in playing.

Also I don't understand why they are holding it back because it is modeled after an Asian Martial Artist type character.  Honestly that is one of the main reasons I am interested in playing it.  I shudder to think how badly they are going to mangle the current elegant, flowing, blademaster, martial artist type character and animations, trying to morph it into some clunky western knight type character using heavy broadswords or some such.  Honestly I can't picture anything "Western" outside a Tolkien type Elf (which I don't think exists in the Black Desert world setting) that fits.

Honestly I just wish they would get rid of the whole Gender Lock crap, a male Sorcerer is what I really want to play.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to main blader. one of the reasons i've been dying to play a european version of the game. however i want a good solid game. and i understand that whenever we get a korean mmo brought to EU we always end up around a year behind. its always been that way its unlikely to ever change. 

sooner we get blader the better for most of us. but people need to be realistic. we aren't gonna get everything you are seeing in korean servers right away so stop torturing yourselves.

Posted

It's not because EU/NA version is behind that keeps the Blader away. Witch/Wizard came out much later than Blader. I'm thinking Daum's keeping Blader off just so they can try and extend people's interest longer or some shit? Or maybe trying to disperse Blader players into other classes instead? I don't even know.

Personally I'm not interested in any other character except Blader and the fact it won't be in launch infuriates me to no end.

Posted

Tamer wasn't going to be playable at launch either but they ended up adding it due to high demand. Blader is quite clearly the second most requested class, so maybe they'll do it a second time?