• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What Quest Allows Enchanting? Level 30 No Option

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello!

I am level 30 and want to add some of these crystals, but I can not enchant or socket because the Black Spirit wont offer this option.  What quest do I need to do or what level must I be to unlock this? Thanks!

Posted

I do not remember the exact quest, but it is a fairly low level quest. Simply start doing the Black Spirit quests that you skipped, and you'll unlock it pretty quickly.

Posted

Just keep doing black spirit quests you will unlock it.

Posted

Just keep doing black spirit quests you will unlock it.

I do not remember the exact quest, but it is a fairly low level quest. Simply start doing the Black Spirit quests that you skipped, and you'll unlock it pretty quickly.

I am level 30, He is having me kill Orcs, yet others are saying they got the quest at a very low level, and I need to figure out where to go to unlock it.  Im overloaded with crystals I want to use and I have no clue where to find this quest

Posted

I am level 30, He is having me kill Orcs, yet others are saying they got the quest at a very low level, and I need to figure out where to go to unlock it.  Im overloaded with crystals I want to use and I have no clue where to find this quest

Idk sorry I just unlocked while doing the story.

Posted

Crush crystals into black power (L + grinding), you can always get more they just overload you at a low level, build a boat or something with them.

Posted

So nobody knows where the quest to unlock this is?  Kinda frustrating seeing level 15s unlocking it and Im a 30 and nobody wants to tell where. 

Posted (edited)

You won't get the enchanting quest from the Black Spirit until you reach the Delphe Knight Castle.
So you need to kill Orcs -> Bandits -> Delphe Knight Castle (Harpies).

Be sure to closely and carefully follow the instructions he gives you, and do NOT discard the ultimate basteer weapon he gives you.

Edited by Tsingani
1 person likes this

Posted

So nobody knows where the quest to unlock this is?  Kinda frustrating seeing level 15s unlocking it and Im a 30 and nobody wants to tell where. 

You get it at level 13 or so at western guard camp, talk to princess jarett (red hair npc in the tent). Quest sends you to meet edan.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You won't get the enchanting quest from the Black Spirit until you reach the Delphe Knight Castle.
So you need to kill Orcs -> Bandits -> Delphe Knight Castle (Harpies).

Be sure to closely and carefully follow the instructions he gives you, and do NOT discard the ultimate basteer weapon he gives you.

You get it at level 13 or so at western guard camp, talk to princess jarett (red hair npc in the tent). Quest sends you to meet edan.

This confuses me.  One says level 13 the other says not until further along,  I am so confused and there are NO videos or guides on what npc or where to start this specific quest

Ill go to Princess Jarett and try that ty

Edited by Geek Force One

Posted

These actions aren't even locked iirc. The Black Spirit just gives you quests that tells you about these functions, but afaik they're not barred by level.
I just tested this on a Lv.13 character. I had access to both the Transfusion (socketing) system and the Enhancement (enchanting) function despite doing barely any quests on that alt.

1 person likes this

Posted

These actions aren't even locked iirc. The Black Spirit just gives you quests that tells you about these functions, but afaik they're not barred by level.
I just tested this on a Lv.13 character. I had access to both the Transfusion (socketing) system and the Enhancement (enchanting) function despite doing barely any quests on that alt.

Im am ready to rage quit tbh, this is so frustrating and there is literally ZERO info on how to unlock it, but 1001 videos on how to use it.

This confuses me.  One says level 13 the other says not until further along,  I am so confused and there are NO videos or guides on what npc or where to start this specific quest

There are no NPC by that name when I use the Search Bar, you sure that is her name?

Posted

the other guy is talking about black spirit hand holding you, teaching you how to literally enhance  your weapon then breaking it down after.

Once you reach level 13, make sure you go back to Western Guard Camp and pick up a quest from Jarette Domongatt inside the tents and complete it before moving on. This is a very important quest which will awaken your Black Spirt and enable you to Enchant items.

http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/05/leveling-1-60-guide/ 

3 people like this

Posted

the other guy is talking about black spirit hand holding you, teaching you how to literally enhance  your weapon then breaking it down after.

http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/05/leveling-1-60-guide/ 

TY TY TY Im gonna go use all my like points on random posts you made as a ty!  And Ill give one to Tsingani as well for all the help he does.

Posted

Isn't that an important early-on main quest, though? I thought Cliff sent you to talk to Jarette to find Edan which is what you need for your very first Black Spirit Awakening?
If OP hasn't even done that and he's Lv.30, then...

Posted

Isn't that an important early-on main quest, though? I thought Cliff sent you to talk to Jarette to find Edan which is what you need for your very first Black Spirit Awakening?
If OP hasn't even done that and he's Lv.30, then...

I may have missed a Few during that 1st day, You see all the wagons and horses people gather on top of the Trade Merchant?  Took me a day to realize a NPC was there.  Kinda hard to see some NPCS when 50 people make a human wall on npcs

I GOT IT!

I actually DID part of this one, but the servers went down for maintenance and I forgot to complete it.  TY you both!

Posted

thank you

Posted

thank you

You actually have to do a couple more quests after that.  You do the quest with Edan but then you need to kill the tree spirits, then talk to Uno outside the imp cave, then kill Rednose and after that talk to Alustin the Alchemist in Velia... then you can use the black spirit to enchant.

Posted (edited)

you can start enchanting at level 13 just have to do the quest to unlock the black spirit I have nine alts and 5 of them are only level 12 to 14 and they enchant just fine

Edited by Amieelee