• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Leveling up - Might have made a mistake

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey fellow 'zerkers.

So I'm maining Berserker and taking my time to level, no hardcore grinding, but after I found myself chugging through far too many healing potions I started thinking I'm doing something wrong. Since this is a game where you have to pay real money to respec, I figured I'd follow a guide on my build instead of experimenting myself. I'm following this one I found on google: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/berserker/1698

I'm level 27 and spinning to win, but it hurts man. If I'm chugging this many potions at this level while my level 24 Ranger is having no problems in sight, still left clicking her way to victory taking no damage, something must be up.

So after doing some research I found this build I'm following might be for PvP only? I'm hoping that's the cause for my problems. Any feedback from more experienced Berserkers? Is it worth paying money to respec at this point while I'm leveling?

Thanks.

Posted

You're chugging potions like every other zerker. It gets a little better after you RNG your awakening on it for 4hp per hit. It's just the class. We're the underdogs in everything right now.

Posted

you eat pots 24/7 until you get HP on HIT on spin at 50ish.

Posted

You're chugging potions like every other zerker. It gets a little better after you RNG your awakening on it for 4hp per hit. It's just the class. We're the underdogs in everything right now.

Aw that sucks. No love for the majestic characters in Korean games :(

I'm sure there's a lot of diehard Berserkers out there who will say otherwise around here, so I'll hold on in hope.

Thanks for the info.

Posted

Chugging potions isnt the problems, just drink them and get a group (MULTIplayer), gets better on potions once u get the 4hp awakening. Still sucks at bosses (u either eat the dmg or interrupt your only dmg skill to be on cd for like 8+seconds).

Still fun, if u like it play it, pve farming at catfish works very well with very little potions, group pvp is great (aoe stunbot) and 1vs1 would be great if grapples weren´t kittened.

Posted

I don't mind eating pots. I mind having to go back to town every 30 minutes to resupply. Really kills my farming and allows dickbags to take over my spot.

Posted

how about going full +HP regen for leveling!? Anyone tried this?

1 person likes this

Posted

You'll enjoy yourself better grouping up. You just might get lucky and find that wiz/wic with a support spec (good heals.)

Posted

I get some defend and Im okay on normal mobs, even if I spin to win.Im drinking pots but I wouldnt say Im chugging them, although or definition might differ.Also on bosses I use frenzied and other skills and then dodging instead of spin2win when it's not safe.Other than that,yea those are the only things I can tell you,we're melee,what can I say

Posted

Dont worry too much about where you are putting your skill points. For the most part, as long as you can follow a guide somewhat, you should be good. When you hit lvl 45, you will get a full skill reset, I suggest holding off on accepting the rewards until you hit 50, that way you can reskill at 50 and follow a build of your choosing. The reason why you don't want to accept the reward is because the skill reset expires after 7 days.

Posted

I didn't chug THAT many pots to become a problem.

Upgrade all your equips to +5 if you can, and then when you spin spin AROUND them not into them. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0