• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rare fish - Coelacanth

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys came back from an auto fish session and found this beauty in my backpack...its not in the fishing guide though? Pretty stoked.. What other Rare fish are there? 

Tight lines. image.thumb.jpg.3fa8a0f1c026ad16d75e5d8c

1 person likes this

Posted

nice, Im skilled lvl5 and didnt have this one yet

Posted

That's the rarest fish that you will find; I've currently found seven of them while fishing. The rarest other fish you will find will sell for 20-24k (your normal yellow fish). I'm currently the second highest fisher on all of Orwen, so I've definitely spent my fair share of time fishing! (Only two more levels until Artisan! :D)

1 person likes this

Posted

What area did you catch this in?

Posted

That's the rarest fish that you will find; I've currently found seven of them while fishing. The rarest other fish you will find will sell for 20-24k (your normal yellow fish). I'm currently the second highest fisher on all of Orwen, so I've definitely spent my fair share of time fishing! (Only two more levels until Artisan! :D)

im at top5 on jordine and still no luck with that fish

Posted

What area did you catch this in?

In Velia just fishing from the beach.

Posted

I only fish off islands. I've honestly caught them in several different locations. I think it's a random, small chance to catch it anywhere.

Posted

ok thanks. My best catch was Porgy ;p

Posted

from what I and some friends have seen there are areas where they can not be fished

Posted

almost look like you took a picture of your screen , tell me you didnt take a picture of your screen..

2 people like this

Posted

Wanted to Share this caught this baby off the coast of Veila in a Hotspot. I'm only Apprentice 6

Fish.jpg

Posted

So far i have had 2-3 of those, pretty nice.

Posted

Hi guys came back from an auto fish session and found this beauty in my backpack...its not in the fishing guide though? Pretty stoked.. What other Rare fish are there? 

Tight lines. image.thumb.jpg.3fa8a0f1c026ad16d75e5d8c

Survived 66 Million years , you want to fish it up, 🤔

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wanted to Share this caught this baby off the coast of Veila in a Hotspot. I'm only Apprentice 6

Fish.jpg

Holy crap, how did you catch that many fish?  I manage maybe 5-6 a night.  DO I need a better fishing pole?

Edited by KnightCole

Posted

I'm only apprentice 5 and I caught one off of the coast of Velia. RNG was happy with me today lol. 

Posted (edited)

Apprentice 6 and caught it twice, I guess it's less rare at the hot spots.

Probably just insane luck as I got them both on the same day.

Edited by Locopock

Posted

woah u r server is dead or all avoiding fishing if u r server second for just professional 8 after a month

In edan professional 8 is barely in top 15 in some channels  :P u  r  lucky u got into leaderboard 2 being a professinol 

Posted

woah u r server is dead or all avoiding fishing if u r server second for just professional 8 after a month

In edan professional 8 is barely in top 15 in some channels  :P u  r  lucky u got into leaderboard 2 being a professinol 

you do realize that comment was almost a month ago?

Posted

you do realize that comment was almost a month ago?

lol i completely feel like a noob now

1 person likes this

Posted

Lvl 2 pro here and I've had 4 of these rare beauts.

Posted (edited)

Just caught one active-fisihing. Was quite surprised the moment all boxes had to be filled out with correct presses before it was even caught.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Ydoum

Posted

What is nice about this fish is that due to the fact it's rare, you always can sell it for 130% of it's price at any trader, and when you combine it with some nice distance bonus the silver is pretty good!

Posted

I caught 3 of them in one night. Skill 10 .

2017-05-14_61716388.JPG