• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

If Donald Trump wins what will you do?

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna move far away and by that I mean on the other side of the wall he builds since i'm Mexican.

Edited by 2forever0@gmail.com
1 person likes this

Posted

I'll start by signing you up for spam mail. 

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Posted

4779c5e6490d6dc82054299877edd0c389cd1b6b

Posted

1452770334466.jpg

My kinda night. 

Posted

I'm gonna move to EU.

Posted

just what Murica needs more fascism.. Now you can say ur exceptional and fascist.

Posted

I'm gonna tell him all my neighbors are illegals so he can throw them over the wall. Maybe I'll finally be able to sleep from 10pm - 7am like the good old days.

Posted

Or just blast metal to ----- with your neighbors.

I've tried, actually. One of them has speakers akin to those used in small stadiums and the other one loves metal, but blasts mexican rap when his friends are around.

Can't forget the dogs. SO MANY DOGS! MOST OF THEM UNTIED. THE LOCAL ANIMAL CONTROL DOESN'T DO SHIT CUZ THEY'RE SCARED THEY MIGHT GET SHOT!

I need Trumpism.

Posted

Wow. I'm going to assume they drive civics with fartcan exhausts that also wake you up in the morning?

More like Grand Ams with nonexistant mufflers. That's not what wakes me up most of the time, tho. Its the loud ass hyena tier laughter their wives make. OH MY -----ING DAUM!

Shoot me, Harbinger. End my suffering

Posted

Absolutely disgusting. Tfw lambos and ferraris wake you up in the morning. Call in an anonymous tip about a drug den LOL

If I knew the address of the family members that actually ARE involved in drug trafficking, I totally would...

I think one of them is a patient at my mother's clinic, if only those non disclosure laws weren't in place...

Posted

If my candidate loses in the primary, I wont vote. I'll see how the presidential campaign goes about and pretty much continue living my life - good or bad, I still got other shit to handle than worry about this rat race.

Posted

I know I'm putting my vote on Kodos instead.

Posted

I'm pretty sure if Trump wins, he won't be able to do shit with the congress being against him.

Posted

1457688962062.jpg

I'd throw myself on the tracks.

Posted (edited)

I'd throw myself on the tracks.

I second this

Edited by 2forever0@gmail.com

Posted

Due to this thing we have called The Electorial College, Trump will not win nither will Bernie Sanders. It will most likely be Hillary Clinton cause she will play ball with the corperations that really run the government.

Posted

I'm gonna move far away and by that I mean on the other side of the wall he builds since i'm Mexican.

I must ask... why do you use your email as a profile name? O.o

Posted

Let me answer this question with a simple gif:

4786-Hail-Satan.gif?1

Posted

nothing

i'm white 

1 person likes this

Posted

If he wins, I will be hopeful that he will change the things that normal politicians seem to say they are going to change, then get into office and screw everything up (Obama, G.W. Bush etc..) 

As far as people saying they are going to move if he wins...  Ill just tell you what I was told when i said things like that by my mother... "Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out"

1 person likes this

Posted

Then I'll help my fellow Canadians build that wall on the border haha xD

Posted

If Trump wins, I'll continue googling nasty pictures.

1 person likes this

Posted

Aint no brakes on this train

Posted

I must ask... why do you use your email as a profile name? O.o

I dun goofed -_-