• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Golden fishing spot in Velia (FIX THIS ASAP PLEASE !!!)

262 posts in this topic

Posted

20160311123543.thumb.png.96065926563bd84

I do know how to craft, and I know how much effort I need to put in. And I also have friends doing fishing for profit. they are making less than me for sure, but they are hands off from keyboard for a day making more than you think

How do people get so many bloody Weapon black stones? I farmed for 4 days straight and I only got like 4-5 drops. I have no problem making money, I have around 12m at the moment in the bank but how do you get them stones son? ;D 

Posted

How do people get so many bloody Weapon black stones? I farmed for 4 days straight and I only got like 4-5 drops. I have no problem making money, I have around 12m at the moment in the bank but how do you get them stones son? ;D 

Teach me how to make money senpai D: lol, seriously o    _o

Posted

No joke, this guy has it figured out. Add me to the list of those wanting to be taught senpai!

Posted

just to piss off the OP should start making this post the go to for the best fishing spots !!

Posted

just do your scrolls with full group, never do it alone. also you can buy tie 2 scrolls using loyalties in case you dont know. there's no much tips making black stones to be honest, 

Posted

just do your scrolls with full group, never do it alone. also you can buy tie 2 scrolls using loyalties in case you dont know. there's no much tips making black stones to be honest, 

the scrolls you're talking about are from doing the black spirit kill 100 of x mobs?

Posted

Well you obviously don't grind Black stones by grinding mobs, I did that and have 5 weapon stones drops up to date. I suppose people grind them from ancient scrolls? Probably scrolls are the answer. I make my money from lazy people, buying low selling high.  

Posted

the scrolls you're talking about are from doing the black spirit kill 100 of x mobs?

black spirit gives you a quest everyday, the reward is a boss summon scroll.  what you mentioned is a token reward, that's for black stone exchange, 2 for armor, 3 for weapon.

Posted

worse part about fishing ,fishing skill means nothing in this game lvl 1 beginner is the same as a lvl 30 Guru

1 person likes this

Posted

Well you obviously don't grind Black stones by grinding mobs, I did that and have 5 weapon stones drops up to date. I suppose people grind them from ancient scrolls? Probably scrolls are the answer. I make my money from lazy people, buying low selling high.  

yes, I dont grind mobs at all... I do all kinds of scrolls indeed..  I find it hard to play the market, the tax is the problem stopping me  buying low selling high =(

Posted

So which part are we talking?

Posted

If this has been changed, it is Daum's responsibility to change it back.  You don't alienate yourself from a massive part of your playerbase to accommodate a dozen or less people on these forums calling for radical change.  Oh, wait.  They did that already.  With the boats on the Pearl Shop.  With the pet system conveniently down for 'revisions'.  It has to stop, Daum.  Here.  Reverse this nonsense immediately.

Posted

black spirit gives you a quest everyday, the reward is a boss summon scroll.  what you mentioned is a token reward, that's for black stone exchange, 2 for armor, 3 for weapon.

alright so just do those 2 a day? hm?

Posted (edited)

I have literally only 2 weapon stones and I see people constantly posting screenshots with 40/50 in inventory, need to find out how people get so many black stones.

Edited by Towarzysz

Posted

You can make them in a refinery you know...

Posted

You can make them in a refinery you know...

Really? ;O

Posted

Really? ;O

you also need to teach me how to make money lel

Posted

you also need to teach me how to make money lel

How much you got now and what is your method of making money? I can tell you what I know xD There are probably better ways of making money but I can't say Im poor.

Posted (edited)

Really? ;O

what he is not telling you ,is how much of a pain in the ass it is to make them.

Edited by Murphys Law

Posted

what he is not telling you ,is how much of a pain in the ass it is to make them.

So what's the secret way of acquiring all this black stones? 

It's not grinding unless +luck makes a massive difference which I doubt.

It's not quests

It's not crafting <-- ???

The only method I haven't tried yet are scrolls. I got one ancient one gonna hit lvl 50 today and see the loot.

Posted (edited)

Back on topic, this needs to be fixed post-haste and if a nerf has been done, it needs to be un-done.  Unless this game is going to be held hostage by a dozen or less voices on these forums trying to make BDO more and more restrictive and gated.

Edited by Alexius

Posted

Lol everyone saying "glad it's nerfed" are idiots. They didn't nerf it. If they did anything they moved the spot as they do all the time. There are so many of these spots that can be found. All everyone will do is find the next spot and make the same money. Anyone who played KR is already used to this. So not a game changer at all.

Sorry, not all of us played on the Korean servers.  Please feel free to message me with your secrets please.

Posted

So what's the secret way of acquiring all this black stones? 

It's not grinding unless +luck makes a massive difference which I doubt.

It's not quests

It's not crafting <-- ???

The only method I haven't tried yet are scrolls. I got one ancient one gonna hit lvl 50 today and see the loot.

check your DMS

Posted

How far away from docks? I got 3 scorpion fishes and 5 fish bones :D

Posted

New spot olvia coast, 1 rod = 6 yellows, 15 blue, rest greens and like 2 trash

There goes my spot =(