• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

discussion BUILD Feedback and Discussion

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone!

This is my first post in this part of the forum. Whilst having our own Discussion in our Guild-Forum about Builds and stuff, I wanted to gain feedback of the more experienced players out there. This shouldnt be a Guide or anything, just a calm, reasoned discussion about builds and stuff! I will post my Build and Gear-Choces/Options and would be glad for every opinion I can get out of that!

I read many discussions in this part of the forum already, so I think I got a good grasp on the matter (me thinks). So lets start!

The totally barebones skillset I will be running with fresh 50 will be this:
Skillbuild fresh 50

After you got more skillpoints and reach the Softcap (around 500 and being max-level: 54) it will look like this (needs testing):
Skillbuild 50+

The idea of this Skillbuild is being highly mobile and utilise all the damage-selfbuffs to be not only a solid 1v1 Zerker (to defend yourself while grinding alone) but also the be a fast force to be reckoned with in Group-PvP. I miss out on our "Ultimate" Fearsome Tyrant, which is only good in Sieges anyway, to put the points in Abilities which gives me a much greater Powerspike.

My thougths about gear and the stats a Zerker needs:

Gearset 1:

Zereth Set
2pc: 200 stamina
Helm: 15% knockdown resist
Shoes: 200 stamina

Taritas Set
2pc: 100 WP

Armor: 20 HP, 20 WP
Gloves: 2 accuracy

With the intended Liverto Weapon/Saiyer Knot and all Gems I want to put into it I get (without Accessories/Shoe-Gems):
5 Crit

4 AS
400 Stam
120 WP
120 HP
2 Acc
15% Knockdown resist
Evasion

Gearset 2:

Agerian Set
2pc: 100 HP
Helm: 15% stun resist
Gloves: 1 AS/CS

Taritas Set
2pc: 100 WP
Armor: 20 HP, 20 WP
Shoes: evasion

With the intended Liverto Weapon/Saiyer Knot and all Gems I want to put into it I get (without Accessories/Shoe-Gems):

5 Crit
5 AS
120 WP
220 HP
15% Stun resist
+2 Evasion

What do you guys think about this?

Edited by Shakhu
Wrong 50+ Build-Link

Posted

The Question is:

1) Why Elastic Force?

Put those points into headbutt or Smack Down you should only use Elastic Force as a downtime filler to regenerate Fury however the 35 point investment isnt worth it compared to other skills.

2) Wind Slash together with Raging Thunder and Frenzied Destroyer?

Wind Slash isnt bad but frenzied Destroyer overall has more use in almost any Situation. PvE all you need to do is Raging Thunder and FD while RT is on CD. In PvP you're way to vulnerable if you want to cast Wind Slash several times. You wont even hit more than twice until the other guy already jumped away 50m.

3) Not a single defensiv CD?

Wrath of Beast, Beast Roar, Fearsome Tyrant all three can be used as defensiv CD in PvP to reduce incoming dmg while potting up. They are mostly useless as offensiv skill with the current content but the defensiv point is huge.

Posted

The Question is:

1) Why Elastic Force?

Put those points into headbutt or Smack Down you should only use Elastic Force as a downtime filler to regenerate Fury however the 35 point investment isnt worth it compared to other skills.

2) Wind Slash together with Raging Thunder and Frenzied Destroyer?

Wind Slash isnt bad but frenzied Destroyer overall has more use in almost any Situation. PvE all you need to do is Raging Thunder and FD while RT is on CD. In PvP you're way to vulnerable if you want to cast Wind Slash several times. You wont even hit more than twice until the other guy already jumped away 50m.

3) Not a single defensiv CD?

Wrath of Beast, Beast Roar, Fearsome Tyrant all three can be used as defensiv CD in PvP to reduce incoming dmg while potting up. They are mostly useless as offensiv skill with the current content but the defensiv point is huge.

Hey, thanks for your Feedback! I will elaborate my choices. :)

1) I put points into Elastic Force to lower the STAM cost of the skill, to make room for more mobility. I need to cast it anyway, so I dont want to invest to much STAM to cast it. Also the +DMG is nice... because like I said, I need to cast it at some point anyway! But I will try how much impact it really has. Putting points into Headbut is also something I want to try. Just to get a higher buff.

2) I use Wind Slash mostly as a gap closer. Frenzied Destroyer gets mostly used for the buff and then followed up by Wind Slash when they are on the ground. But I will take this into consideration when I see the points invested are not worth it. :)

3) I see Evasion as my defense, also Shake-Off gives Super Armor. I dont see a point to root me in place to pot up. All those skills you listed are rooting me - thats not the intention of my build, really.

Posted (edited)

Hey, thanks for your Feedback! I will elaborate my choices. :)

1) I put points into Elastic Force to lower the STAM cost of the skill, to make room for more mobility. I need to cast it anyway, so I dont want to invest to much STAM to cast it. Also the +DMG is nice... because like I said, I need to cast it at some point anyway! But I will try how much impact it really has. Putting points into Headbut is also something I want to try. Just to get a higher buff.

2) I use Wind Slash mostly as a gap closer. Frenzied Destroyer gets mostly used for the buff and then followed up by Wind Slash when they are on the ground. But I will take this into consideration when I see the points invested are not worth it. :)

3) I see Evasion as my defense, also Shake-Off gives Super Armor. I dont see a point to root me in place to pot up. All those skills you listed are rooting me - thats not the intention of my build, really.

1) Elastic Force isnt bad but you have to think about the fact that you wont use it in PvP and even in PvE you maybe hit once before RT is up again. You dont have the time to do it (usually). You have to think about what has more use. Extra dmg and attack speed on your auto attack or Knockdown + 15% Accuracy buff on Headbutt.

2) I use Wind Slash as animation filler after FD aswell but you should always use FD isntead of any other skill if your opponend is cc'd. Again you have to think about what has more use the +additional dmg on the first Wind Slash after FD or maximg out another skill like Smack Down for longer CC and Super Amor or Tackling Rock for maximum Movement and instant Grab/Knockdown chain.

3) Yeah sure i understand your point however yes they will root you in place but they (Wrath of Beast) activate Defensiv Stance and you will have enough time to get around 50% hp back via pots within the animation time. While in defensiv stance you can tank up to 10+ people depending on your current gear. I do understand that you're trying to go for maximum movement but you wont be able to jump around all the time without getting hit for 50%HP sometimes. Lets say you drop from 70% to 30% what are you going to do? Use 1 health potion to get back up to around 50% or activate Defensiv Stance to get up to 70% again?

Edited by Surrender

Posted (edited)

1) Elastic Force isnt bad but you have to think about the fact that you wont use it in PvP and even in PvE you maybe hit once before RT is up again. You dont have the time to do it (usually). You have to think about what has more use. Extra dmg and attack speed on your auto attack or Knockdown + 15% Accuracy buff on Headbutt.

2) I use Wind Slash as animation filler after FD aswell but you should always use FD isntead of any other skill if your opponend is cc'd. Again you have to think about what has more use the +additional dmg on the first Wind Slash after FD or maximg out another skill like Smack Down for longer CC and Super Amor or Tackling Rock for maximum Movement and instant Grab/Knockdown chain.

3) Yeah sure i understand your point however yes they will root you in place but they (Wrath of Beast) activate Defensiv Stance and you will have enough time to get around 50% hp back via pots within the animation time. While in defensiv stance you can tank up to 10+ people depending on your current gear. I do understand that you're trying to go for maximum movement but you wont be able to jump around all the time without getting hit for 50%HP sometimes. Lets say you drop from 70% to 30% what are you going to do? Use 1 health potion to get back up to around 50% or activate Defensiv Stance to get up to 70% again?

Very enlightening, thank you! I will work on a new variant of the build... I'm not even 50 yet so I have time! :D

When I max Headbut (dont level elastic force for it) and take some points out of Wind Slash (and level Smack Down instead). Which Defensive CD would you suggest is best suited when I only want to level ONE? Fearsome Tyrant (thats atleast my guess)?

Updated Build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/berserker/7631 50+

http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/berserker/7650 fresh 50

When you are already here, whats your opinion on Gear-Choice?

Edited by Shakhu
Inserted Updated Skillbuild cause Feedback

Posted (edited)

Very enlightening, thank you! I will work on a new variant of the build... I'm not even 50 yet so I have time! :D

When I max Headbut (dont level elastic force for it) and take some points out of Wind Slash (and level Smack Down instead). Which Defensive CD would you suggest is best suited when I only want to level ONE? Fearsome Tyrant (thats atleast my guess)?

When you are already here, whats your opinion on Gear-Choice?

Wrath of the Beast lvl 1 as defensiv CD + -movement speed as awakening effect. Basically has the same effect than Tyrant but the animation time is longer (you can use 2 potions within the animation time) and you have a chance for a knockdown.

Once you get to 50 you should get 3 piece Taritas aswell as Yuria weapon and Saiyer Off-Hand. Saiyer is a must have and Yuria could be switched with Liverto but its not a "must".

Edited by Surrender

Posted

Wrath of the Beast lvl 1 as defensiv CD + -movement speed as awakening effect. Basically has the same effect than Tyrant but the animation time is longer (you can use 2 potions within the animation time) and you have a chance for a knockdown. You dont need the AP buff from Tyrant since you get it from FD.

Once you get to 50 you should get 3 piece Taritas aswell as Yuria weapon and Saiyer Off-Hand. Saiyer is a must have and Yuria could be switched with Liverto but its not a "must".

Is the +DP Buff from Tyrant not too good to pass up?

I also dont get why I should get 3 Piece Taritas. I think the Gear-Sets I listed above are much stronger. +5 Acc is a pretty shitty Stat compared to HP or more Dmg, when we take into Account that Saiyer and Accessories already give +Acc, no? (Running with AP/Acc-Rings)

Posted (edited)

Is the +DP Buff from Tyrant not too good to pass up?

I also dont get why I should get 3 Piece Taritas. I think the Gear-Sets I listed above are much stronger. +5 Acc is a pretty shitty Stat compared to HP or more Dmg, when we take into Account that Saiyer and Accessories already give +Acc, no? (Running with AP/Acc-Rings)

+5 Acc is better than 15 AP + HP as a example. That is the reason why you always use Saiyer Knot instead of any AP Knot. You want to have 15+ accuracy at all times. Accuracy is your most important Attribute right now.

Edited by Surrender

Posted

+5 Acc is better than 15 AP + HP as a example. That is the reason why you always use Saiyer Knot instead of any AP Knot. You want to have 15+ accuracy at all times. Accuracy is your most important Attribute right now.

And no you will have enough uptime on the FD AP buff you dont need the Tyran ap buff at all.

But Tyrant gives a DP-Buff, not an AP-Buff. Its the only DP-Buff a Zerker has; or is the Tooltipp wrong?

Posted

But Tyrant gives a DP-Buff, not an AP-Buff. Its the only DP-Buff a Zerker has; or is the Tooltipp wrong?

My bad brainfarted right there lol. No you're right its DP but then again i prefer Wrath but i guess its personal preference

Posted (edited)

Hey Surrender, you say once we hit lvl 50 we should go for 3 pieces of Taritas. Which should we take and what about the last piece, what is the best choice? Thanks a lot

Edit: Ok nada, just saw your guide ^^

Edited by Seikone
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Surrender, you say once we hit lvl 50 we should go for 3 pieces of Taritas. Which should we take and what about the last piece, what is the best choice? Thanks a lot

Edit: Ok nada, just saw your guide ^^

I saw it too, but he doesn't specifically say which pieces. Could you share?