• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Patch Notes - March 11th

279 posts in this topic

Posted

As much as I'm against the goldsellers and stupid bots that are attracted to good games. You guys are seriously going about it wrong in every aspect. Your limitations are actually punishing team based players (like myself as I play with my gf all the time) by not allowing us to actively trade anything with each other. Yeah sure can still trade foods and potions....but to what purpose? Why even have a "trade" option if that's literally all you can trade and they are gained by almost every quest.....pointless. 

I'd rather see severe restrictions in the following ways (which still prevents goldsellers in every way):

1st make it so only friends can trade (must be friends for over 1 week to trade items other than potions/foods)

2nd make the stuff bound to the account (not character....) as I'm perfectly fine with that, even the no selling idea

3rd You should allow friends to trade up to say 50k silver to each other every week. While it's not much, it can really help out someone just starting (and with such restrictions as above no goldseller will really bother with it). This would be 50k total tradable, meaning even if a goldseller tried it....they'd only be hurting themself as each account can only trade such a tiny amount it'd be pointless. 

4th Maybe even restrict it to being in the same guild (they'd have to actually be in the guild for a week, be friends for a week, and limited to 50k a week for silver trading AND then any items traded would be bound and unsellable)

I seriously think those restrictions would do perfect, and as a result teamplay would be encouraged and it would kill these stupid goldsellers (at least for awhile till they figure a way around it as they always do eventually...). That's my thoughts on it anyway....otherwise if you're going to restrict it so harshly, just better off removing it entirely....

this should definitly be a thing! great idea, hope they see it!

Posted

As much as I'm against the goldsellers and stupid bots that are attracted to good games. You guys are seriously going about it wrong in every aspect. Your limitations are actually punishing team based players (like myself as I play with my gf all the time) by not allowing us to actively trade anything with each other. Yeah sure can still trade foods and potions....but to what purpose? Why even have a "trade" option if that's literally all you can trade and they are gained by almost every quest.....pointless. 

I'd rather see severe restrictions in the following ways (which still prevents goldsellers in every way):

1st make it so only friends can trade (must be friends for over 1 week to trade items other than potions/foods)

2nd make the stuff bound to the account (not character....) as I'm perfectly fine with that, even the no selling idea

3rd You should allow friends to trade up to say 50k silver to each other every week. While it's not much, it can really help out someone just starting (and with such restrictions as above no goldseller will really bother with it). This would be 50k total tradable, meaning even if a goldseller tried it....they'd only be hurting themself as each account can only trade such a tiny amount it'd be pointless. 

4th Maybe even restrict it to being in the same guild (they'd have to actually be in the guild for a week, be friends for a week, and limited to 50k a week for silver trading AND then any items traded would be bound and unsellable)

I seriously think those restrictions would do perfect, and as a result teamplay would be encouraged and it would kill these stupid goldsellers (at least for awhile till they figure a way around it as they always do eventually...). That's my thoughts on it anyway....otherwise if you're going to restrict it so harshly, just better off removing it entirely....

Removing the trade is not better in anyway, But the time of friendship its a very good idea, put that together with an easy way to report gold sellers, like just right clicking their name on chat. So, with that a gold seller account will hardly last more than a week, so I think it will be a perfect move, and it won't hurt the community at all, limitations on trade is hurting all of us.

Posted

Rushed a +15 Seleth staff to save up for Liverto upgrade. Later on learned Liverto staff wasn't in the game, so I decided to use my saved up 30 black stones on enchanting Yuria. Now I find out it's being added...

isn't  that the way it always goes,for me it's when i get gas and fill up then go around the corner and its 15 cents cheaper lol

Posted

Too many posts, can't bother reading.

Where's Compensation B? I heard that Its been rolled out, but almost no one's gotten it..

Posted

Actually even without trade there are ways for Gold Sellers to "sell their product" to players in game, and there are great solutions for the problem. They just need to be implemented rather than punishing community.

I always have in mind that cut all of the trading from player to player is simple solution, and not the best one for the game and community.

I feel the same way. I'm sitting right next to my GF and for some reason we can't trade things to help each other build :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Fan-freaking-tastic...

I am getting the goddamn Corrupted File error again... This happens every single goddamn time a patch comes out, and it takaes 1 hour of my time between patching and scanning the -----ing files.

Posted (edited)

Wouldn't the easiest way to stop spammers be to hire an actual person who just cruises through chat channels all day watching for spammers and banning them?

1 person could easily go through every channel on every server once an hour. Hire a temp. Take ten minutes teaching him about spammers if he doesnt already know. Show him how to point, click and ban spammers.

It costs 30 dollars to buy the game. If those little spammers are that pernicious at the very least you make 30 dollars every time you ban a spammer because they have to repurchase the game to spam further.

I would imagine that this would cause the goldspammers to quit in frustration.

Then make it free to report spammers. Set up a simple program that counts spam reports. the temp will then know where the spammers are and go to that chat, find them and ban them. On my server people just say, "screw that i dont care enough about spammers to spend 30 energy on it."

Now for 20 bucks or so an hour, you completely eliminate gold spam. You give someone a job. You stop punishing your players for trying to get rid of spammers.

Even if you paid the temp company 30 dollars an hour if even one banned gold spammer re-purchases then hes paid for himself. Why is this so hard?

How much money do you spend on programmers trying to come up with clever ways to circumvent spammers?

Not only that but not being able to trade items between friends sucks. Thats the point of playing with friends, we each take a craft and then we can make everything, right? With a single employee you can fix all of this. Just do it already.

Edited by Silken07
2 people like this

Posted

^this...

so much this... I play MMOs... This game is taking the multiplayer out of it.. As it stands now I'm playing by myself, trading by myself, crafting by myself and there is no reason to go do anything with anyone else because they need to go do everything themselves too.  I play with my boyfriend.. I like crafting.. he hates it.. so he gathers and gives it to me and I craft us our stuff... Same with my guild, we'd like to have people making armor, others making boats, ect so that we can pool our resources and help each other out... This is stupid.. beyond stupid to not allow trading. Our guild has tried to put stuff up for sale so another guild member can buy it and almost everytime it gets bought by someone else. Its seriously pissing us off. 

Posted

Very impressed by the response of the Dev team to the unforeseeable issues that are coming up.  Thank you for all the hard work!

2 people like this

Posted

Also have the temp take a screenshot of the offending spam and link it with the banned account. This way a person who is accidentally banned will be able to easily regain their account and those who were legitimately banned will have no argument.

Posted

Looking for that report option/better chat ban/In game mod

I'm sure people don't mind finding them if you give us a way to deal with it.

We need something a little more instant if you actually want to make a stand.

2016-03-11_237863090.thumb.JPG.12b704d66

Posted

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

Players were able to abuse an exploit that allowed trading any amount of silver it through Potions. 
Payer A could purchase potions, trade them with Player B and B could sell them back to the NPC to gain silver out of it. (or other items)

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC, nor used for professions such as crafting/alchemy/cooking anymore (character bound)

After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters" (Coupon can be found in the ACCOUNT tab on the website)

• You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
  • You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a 'name swap'. 
  • Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close  March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
  • Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
  • If a character, for which a 'name swap' has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
  • Only one 'name swap' will be provided. A failed coupon will not be reimbursed.
  • Only your character's names will be swapped. This doesn't affect your character's progression.
  • Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irreversible!

made my day :D 

Posted

Please make the name swap a permanent feature. Some of us would even pay to use it.

Posted

Still not implemented more variety in armor looks ? Shame on you. Do not turn this into the new ArcheAge (by not listening to your community)

it uses the same armor looks as KR, its not like they are going to model and texture and animate a bunch of new costumes just to appease us. going into BDO you mustve known what you were in for?

-no armor variation other than cash shop

-grind, grind, grind

-no player to player trading

Posted

I'm sorry but this new chat system is beyond retarded.  Now instead of witty banter in chat, all I see is bots.  Why would bots care about energy usage?  Think they just use one account? 

Please make trading possible.  Like half the other players on here, I'm finding it very annoying that I've got guildies that I can't help with things.  Or that we're sitting at auction houses trying to time things just right to sell things to each other.  I don't care if it's hard as hell to get to be able to trade, just that it's possible.  What is the point of multiplayer without multiplayer?

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel the same way. I'm sitting right next to my GF and for some reason we can't trade things to help each other build :(

Exactly, i wanted to build a Fishing Boat with my friends and we cant ... so it took me like 7 days to finish it ... sick.

Posted (edited)

Why would you INCREASE the amount of text for channel chat? Now bots/spammers/RMTers are taking up 4-5 lines of space in the chat window with 1 message.

*facepalm*

Just make it so character must be over level 35 to use channel chat AND / OR restrict guest pass accounts from chatting!

Edited by Soulcatcher
1 person likes this

Posted

Some of us are having issues with our characters in creation not matching the in game character, and none of the post have gotten a helpful reply outside of change channel which didn't do anything. Just wondering if this will be addressed at any point? Thanks, great game otherwise!

1 person likes this

Posted

I think patch notes in the launcher would be wonderful but also...i really wish y'all had a list of "upcoming" updates, even without dates, just to give us a general idea of what you are working on implementing. That way it would give us something to look forward to and also stop some of the repetitive suggestions.

Posted

Please find a way to stop people spamming in chat their "websites" where to buy pearls for cheaper price. it's very annoying, probably not legal, gives the idea of a cheap game. In the chat ban vote you should add a motivation, and if it's for this kind of business you might think about account ban.

thank you.

Posted

Removed the case sensitive limitation during marketplace search --- perfect!

Giant Mudster LOL.

Name swap sucks I want a name change without server transfer available.... Compensate that. Name swap is flawed unless its for my Ninjerd O>O

Posted

PLEASE ADD COSTUME EXCHANGE COUPONS

I second this, though...in much smaller text. 
I love the look of Fortuna on Tamer but those stats are terrible. Send help [Help being exchange coupons].

2 people like this

Posted

dont be stupid, it will support gold sellers selling ITEMS and SETS for real money. god use your brain

You mean items you can't trade anybody...? You can only trade potions, unless there's some exploit or they ninja-changed it. Potions can't be sold anymore.

Posted (edited)

Looking for that report option/better chat ban/In game mod

I'm sure people don't mind finding them if you give us a way to deal with it.

We need something a little more instant if you actually want to make a stand.

2016-03-11_237863090.thumb.JPG.12b704d66

Those further Chat restrictions where totally useless and only hurt the normal players the gold sellers don't need energy for anything and they can just bot new chars on their accounts with no end to spam, this was foreseeable the only thing that really helps is actually moderating the chat and adding a word filter, also remove those stupid high energy cost from reporting no one reports them otherwise, it would be really nice if we could roll these changes back i like to help new players and answer their questions sometimes but not if it costs me 3 energy this will hurt your player base in the long run and make the game even more antisocial as it allrdy is.

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

Ive tried every fix  listed  nothing works, I just want to play !!! :(