• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Patch Notes - March 11th

279 posts in this topic

Posted

Still not implemented more variety in armor looks ? Shame on you. Do not turn this into the new ArcheAge (by not listening to your community)

You're joking right?  They don't just push a button and *Voila! More armor meshes and textures!*

Someone has to actually make them.  Which can take days if not weeks, depending on detail and approval from their bosses.

On top of that, I feel it is a rather low priority compared to some of the other things that need attention.

To be completely fair, though, I wouldn't mind more variety in the cash shop, though I probably won't buy any outfits until the prices are a bit lower.  Cute witch clothes please!

Posted

Trying to use the name swap and my character on the current server is not being shown. Anyone else?

1 person likes this

Posted

Some of us have been pushing that idea for a while - let's hope this is a test tho see how it works.

Let me give you a hypothetical though.  You know currently in the state of the game you can trade consumables with others, but now there is the trade-once limitation on this system.  I'm fine with this, as no one is going to buy like 500 beer off some website for $5.  However, on the flip-side of that, let's say I get a Yuria +15, what would stop me then from listing it anywhere and selling it for $100.  That doesn't seem right, does it?

There would be no way to regulate these kinds of trades, I could easily justify saying it was for my guild, and then people EVERYWHERE will be upset because someone just got a HUGE boost in their damage because they opened up their wallet.  There needs to still be some way to regulate what gets player traded, or RMT is going to go through the roof.  Everyone will be buying equipment online.

The only way I would like to see player "trade" to open up, is for guilds to have a "shared-craft" system.  Let's say I have a weapon's workshop in Calpheon and I need x amount of materials, I can send a request to my guild and they can have workers send items to that player's workshop.  This would give very basic items, or weapons to guild members which seems to be a fair trade system in my book, but also would require you to free up a worker, and have them move items from one town to another.  This actually puts a limitation in place, adds some work to it, and doesn't allow RMT nearly as much as just trading weapons and armor.

The above is all opinion, not fact, take it as you will.

3 people like this

Posted

Yes, the name swap page isn't showing characters correctly for whatever reason. Mine show as being on opposite servers from what theyre on. My Orwen characters are showing as being on Uno and vice versa.

Posted

its 15:05 and i still cant get online! D: - silly launcher is saying i need head-start from the pre-order package ^^

Posted

Keep up the good work!

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Previously i had been given Comp B (5 x 1hr buff items)

After this patch its now changed to show Comp A in my account details however its replaced the Comp B Name and shows as 'Used' however no new items have been received.

Should the Comp A not be the 10x Tier3 things?

Posted (edited)

Let me give you a hypothetical though.  You know currently in the state of the game you can trade consumables with others, but now there is the trade-once limitation on this system.  I'm fine with this, as no one is going to buy like 500 beer off some website for $5.  However, on the flip-side of that, let's say I get a Yuria +15, what would stop me then from listing it anywhere and selling it for $100.  That doesn't seem right, does it?

There would be no way to regulate these kinds of trades, I could easily justify saying it was for my guild, and then people EVERYWHERE will be upset because someone just got a HUGE boost in their damage because they opened up their wallet.  There needs to still be some way to regulate what gets player traded, or RMT is going to go through the roof.  Everyone will be buying equipment online.

The only way I would like to see player "trade" to open up, is for guilds to have a "shared-craft" system.  Let's say I have a weapon's workshop in Calpheon and I need x amount of materials, I can send a request to my guild and they can have workers send items to that player's workshop.  This would give very basic items, or weapons to guild members which seems to be a fair trade system in my book, but also would require you to free up a worker, and have them move items from one town to another.  This actually puts a limitation in place, adds some work to it, and doesn't allow RMT nearly as much as just trading weapons and armor.

The above is all opinion, not fact, take it as you will.

this is super spot on! Thank you!

Edited by Cures

Posted

I hope next time you add new Costumes to the CashShop so there is more variety :)

Ofcourse i would also like to get some Costumes in the Gane for quests or something, but im also willing to pay money for a nice custome i like, but now there are only 2 Costumes and i dont like both of them ;)

-Khaya

Posted (edited)

Can we get a clarification about previous patch? I mean, now you got the proper patch notes for class balance in this patch. Would be glad to see the same for previous patch, with skill names, etc.
Also, my GF has two support tickets without response for more than a week now. I didn't get an automated answer to mine, and it's up for almost 48hours. Is there a way to get in touch with a support team at all?

P.S.: But great job on description and patch notes this time around, I'm glad we've been heard.

Edited by Swiper

Posted

Some of us have been pushing that idea for a while - let's hope this is a test tho see how it works.

I hope so!

sorry to be direct, but it's just people who have No clue of the results who are wishing for that. The problem is, that those clueless, as so often, are very loud. 

Posted

sorry to be direct, but it's just people who have No clue of the results who are wishing for that. The problem is, that those clueless, as so often, are very loud. 

And you would be wrong, we have a clue.

We just don't feel that community must be punished for goldsellers spam and exploit.

Posted

Are servers back online?

Posted

And you would be wrong, we have a clue.

We just don't feel that community must be punished for goldsellers spam and exploit.

you might have a clue, but dont have a solution. Daum has. The moment you can trade, lets say a weapon in this gear based game, its game over. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

So as the below picture, i can select my Edan server, however the Orwen Character with my correct name "Warsight" is not listing, i have also tried to log into him.

ZWzztxZ.png

I also have the same problem. My Orwen character is not showing up on the list.

Capture.PNG

Posted

I am very happy about the trade change to kill the gold sellers, wonderful job!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

these updates have been good daum, keep it up.

Posted (edited)

you might have a clue, but dont have a solution. Daum has. The moment you can trade, lets say a weapon in this gear based game, its game over. 

Ok, there are lots of solution to fight of the goldsellers.

First and most important are Community wiling and caring for the game. With proper way of reporting and make it worth for the community you can do a miracle.

Next are those ways on the Devs side, such as monitoring the trading of large sums, large quantities of items, etc.

And still Goldsellers could go around it, and made their money just selling the help for players just like "We will kill the hardest monster in the game in party with you and let you get the all loot". And its just only one example they can do a lot more damage if they want too. Just make it not worth their time / money.

Good example of preventing the trade system is DMR in game industry. Well implemented like Denuvo will be good for community, bad like Securom (and others) will only be punishing honest players.

I hope you get my meaning.

Edited by Czarny

Posted

""Players were able to abuse an exploit that allowed trading any amount of silver it through Potions. 
Payer A could purchase potions, trade them with Player B and B could sell them back to the NPC to gain silver out of it.""

-Man I love updates! :D Keep up the good work!

Posted

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

Players were able to abuse an exploit that allowed trading any amount of silver it through Potions. 
Payer A could purchase potions, trade them with Player B and B could sell them back to the NPC to gain silver out of it. (or other items)

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC, nor used for professions such as crafting/alchemy/cooking anymore (character bound)

Get dunked Gold Seller Scum.

56e2d9bf5dc94_Gtnameoneiwouldnameallofth

Posted

While this patch may seem to fix the 'legitimate' (used very lightly) gold seller business, it does nothing to prevent gold seller spam.  Many of these unscrupulous sites will just scam players, and I'm fine with that.  But the spam will continue.  I turned off channel chat and won't be turning it back on until I see some patch notes with a solid attempt at addressing the spam.

Posted

While this patch may seem to fix the 'legitimate' (used very lightly) gold seller business, it does nothing to prevent gold seller spam.  Many of these unscrupulous sites will just scam players, and I'm fine with that.  But the spam will continue.  I turned off channel chat and won't be turning it back on until I see some patch notes with a solid attempt at addressing the spam.

I found weird that there is no Spam Report Option in the chat ... and only option is to use "Request Ban from Chat" for 30 Energy, and its stupid so much I could literally go on about it for hours and hours :)

Posted

i'm just wondering how you guys only say about the stuff that you actually fixed and what's STILL needed to be fixed.

i mean LOTS of players can play the game just fine they are already super OP +15 stuff whatever and then there's the other half, unable to play, install the game, download it etc.

and a lot of players who can play are having technical difficulties like crashing, freezing, disconnects low fps on high quality computer build etc. <-- what about this? 

Good job about the rest though ! :) 

Posted

I have only 1 input. This game is a grind, period, which is good, its a good grind... BUT... after watching MANY videos on youtube and noticing in EVERY single one of them, the players are gaining MUCH more exp per kills than we are here in NA... its usually the opposite, we ARE NOT korean?!?! WHY make the grind EVEN HARDER for your NA customers? LIKEWUT?!?! WHOS idea was this to decrease exp gain from one of the few farmable 50+ spots?

Worst...Decision....Ever. /endrant

2 people like this

Posted

Is the name swap page only for NA?

When I contacted with support they told me that I also can do it. I'm from Europe and I'v experienced a similar problem.