• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Patch Notes - March 11th

279 posts in this topic

Posted

I have only 1 input. This game is a grind, period, which is good, its a good grind... BUT... after watching MANY videos on youtube and noticing in EVERY single one of them, the players are gaining MUCH more exp per kills than we are here in NA... its usually the opposite, we ARE NOT korean?!?! WHY make the grind EVEN HARDER for your NA customers? LIKEWUT?!?! WHOS idea was this to decrease exp gain from one of the few farmable 50+ spots?

Worst...Decision....Ever. /endrant

OMG, how much exp for kill you get ? We for killing everything get like 0.01 Skill EXP, while some ppl get 0.3 for the same mob on the same level as us.

Posted

All these "gold sellers" debate... There could be another way. Make trading possible ONLY if BOTH players are in the same guild and have been in it for more than xxxx time and have had an xxxxxx amount of contribution. You can always add restrictions as for their levels and gametime of the character. I am sure that no goldseller will have profit if to sell an item he has to invest a couple of months, renew contracts and do quests and missions just to sell 100 goldbars, and of course wait for the recipient to do that as well! by that time, the recipient will have his/her gold he was supposed to purchase anyway xD Same goes for the Pearls :P

Posted

I like this patch =) gj Daum Team.

Posted (edited)

OMG, how much exp for kill you get ? We for killing everything get like 0.01 Skill EXP, while some ppl get 0.3 for the same mob on the same level as us.

Skill EXP i havent noticed, but level XP, at 51, i get maybe .01 or .02 for elites, its REDICULOUSLY slow, yet when i watch videos of other clients on youtube doing the EXACT thing i am in the EXACT spots, they get 10x more exp... its retarded how much less EXP we get for kills in NA/EU

And to top the ALREADY monumental level of retard.. they LOWERED IT MORE... LIKEWUTROFL?

Edited by Wffej87
1 person likes this

Posted

Korean grind games usually get changed for the west because we don't like to grind... yet Korean servers I can reach lv 50 in about 7-8 hours. Wtf is wrong with you. Did you also lower the level of the people that somehow managed to level on those monsters for 24/7 without sleep? 

Posted

Skill EXP i havent noticed, but level XP, at 51, i get maybe .01 or .02 for elites, its REDICULOUSLY slow, yet when i watch videos of other clients on youtube doing the EXACT thing i am in the EXACT spots, they get 10x more exp... its retarded how much less EXP we get for kills in NA/EU

And to top the ALREADY monumental level of retard.. they LOWERED IT MORE... LIKEWUTROFL?

If I remember correctly after level 50 the progress is getting much much slower.

Posted

Something is wrong server side since the patch.    Really bad latency when talking to NPC's,  15 to 30 second delay,  system messages and chat coming in really late.

Posted

So with changing the traded items to character bound, and unvendorable or put on the marketplace, maybe we can expect more items being able to trade, Its really annoying when out in the sea that a fishing rod breaks and YOu have to go all the way back to town whilst a party member has 6 rod with him?? A healty trading enviroment makes for a healthy MMO experience?

2 people like this

Posted

If I remember correctly after level 50 the progress is getting much much slower.

This is true, but as i stated, videos of other clients the SAME level as me, in the same spots, they get 10x more exp than we do here in NA/EU

Korean grind games usually get changed for the west because we don't like to grind... yet Korean servers I can reach lv 50 in about 7-8 hours. Wtf is wrong with you. Did you also lower the level of the people that somehow managed to level on those monsters for 24/7 without sleep? 

I dont even mind the grind, i enjoy it... HOWEVER - I do not enjoy it being MORE grindy than the fkin KR version?!?! WHOS idea was this?! LOL

Posted

what about the slow issue with support Tickets? you guys got a fix on that?

Posted (edited)

And not a single word about pet breeding yet... Screw us right? :)

Edited by Shankee

Posted

And not a single word about pet breeding yet... I love how you treat us like shit :)

They stated pet breeding is disabled because they are revamping it entirely and will unlock it onces its completed. Hopefully something along the lines of not LOSING 2 pets u paid for.... cuz ya know.. pixels>Cash

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for the patch notes!! As a few others have stated I think a link to these notes would be perfect if shown on the BDO launcher!

Posted

Hail

Berserker, behind right ear flesh bug, still needs to bee fixed,  Been confirmed since CBT2!

Regards, Zhayedan

BerserkerRightEarFleshBug.thumb.png.bed6

Posted

There seems to be alot of issues with this patch.  Mobs are bugging out more often than before.  NPC's are lagging.  And Heilang is bugging.  I'm not sure what skill it is he's using but its the one where he disappears and appears in another spot attacking.  Just 

Posted (edited)

And not a single word about pet breeding yet... Screw us right? :)

There was statment in the other topic before it was closed:

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by Czarny
1 person likes this

Posted

Much better patch notes than last time, good job!

Posted

This system prevents from Golldselling perfectly, let us trade all items in game in this manner.

Ya except then people wouldn't need to gold sell, they could just item buy "Pay me x dollars and I will trade you a Mark of Shadow"

Posted

There seems to be alot of issues with this patch.  Mobs are bugging out more often than before.  NPC's are lagging.  And Heilang is bugging.  I'm not sure what skill it is he's using but its the one where he disappears and appears in another spot attacking.  Just 

Please tell me ur lying... our guild had to move channels because Mediah channels were so damn bugged... mobs not respawning or falling through the map. im pretty sure they were just falling through the map and unable to be killed hence no spawns

Posted

This system prevents from Golldselling perfectly, let us trade all items in game in this manner.

I definitely agree with this.

Posted

Ya except then people wouldn't need to gold sell, they could just item buy "Pay me x dollars and I will trade you a Mark of Shadow"

I do believe i wrote something about how to fight with Gold Sellers, please read it :)

Posted

Please tell me ur lying... our guild had to move channels because Mediah channels were so damn bugged... mobs not respawning or falling through the map. im pretty sure they were just falling through the map and unable to be killed hence no spawns

No sorry I'm not lying.  Having those issues in the serendia channels

Posted

GZ, this Patch kills my Cameracontroll via Mouse. If i wanna spin it around to my left the cameramovement slows down extremly after..hm 30°..same for Upwards. Really  good JOB!...

Posted (edited)

So because I deleted the bogus character you moved to Orwen.... I can't use my reserved name?

Edit:  So I guess that means I have to create a placeholder on Orwen again to use the name swap.  Lets see if this works.

Edited by RaynMaykr

Posted

1. I'm pretty sure the biggest issue with Goldsellers isn't the fact that they're selling gold, but the fact that they can spam their sites in the chat to an extent.

Why not make some kind of system filter for specific messages once they've been reported? Since the sellers always use the exact ctrl+c ctrl+v message -.-

2. Don't screw with the trading -.- Trading is such an integral part of playing in an MMO... Putting such severe limitations on trading really just reduces team-play.

3. Stop the whole energy chat thing!!! I love joking around in the channel chat with others, however I hate running into this issue where I've gathered/quested enough outside of the channel chat that I don't have the energy to message people, even if I want to be helpful ): 

4. There's some kind of bug with the friends chatbox thing you've got- I've had issues where, if I'm talking to a friend enough in the box, it starts to put gaps so large between messages that I can only see one at any time -.- I've managed to fix it temporarily by closing and reopening the friend chatbox, but in a few more minutes, same issue. So annoying.

Aside from these things I've mentioned, I'm loving BDO (: Please, keep up the good work :D

P.s. NEW COSTUMES PL0X

2 people like this