• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Patch Notes - March 11th

279 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Something is wrong server side since the patch.    Really bad latency when talking to NPC's,  15 to 30 second delay,  system messages and chat coming in really late.

There seems to be alot of issues with this patch.  Mobs are bugging out more often than before.  NPC's are lagging.  And Heilang is bugging.  I'm not sure what skill it is he's using but its the one where he disappears and appears in another spot attacking.  Just 

+1 to this, super laggy, then Dc-ing. Unable to interact with npc's barely able to move, lots of new issues. :D

Uno, Serendia U2, and others

Edited by WyrdWay
added some junk

Posted

The 1:1 trade changes are pretty neat and all, but we should be able to trade a lot more items. Binding items received to the account is all well and fine, but why make the materials unusable for crafting? Why not remove the crafting restriction and make the products made from crafting with said materials account bound? This means some of us can do things like buy coal from players at certain areas, since every time I've tried to buy any on the trade market there's been none for sale, ever.

Yeah i don't really understand what the point was of the crafting restriction.  Thought we could only trade Potions or edible food? Is it because some foods can be used in bigger recipes?:/

I am sick of the regular player base being punished because of the gold sellers. This will not even slow them down, not by a long shot! It will only effect honest players. 

I am confident I will log in today and have to be Blocking tons and tons of gold sellers all day long. Meanwhile trading with my friend is even more limited and Channel chat costs more energy. Lets not forget you charge us 30 energy to request chat ban too. ¬¬ 

What next, they remove all chat from the game to stop gold sellers? -_-

How about you give us an ACTUAL "Report" option from the chat? Not just for Gold sellers, but other abusers. The other day people were cybering in the channel chat for goodness sake. Is the game even moderated AT ALL???

Heres and idea, hire a few GM's to monitor Channel chat. 

• EXP amount gained from Fat Catfishman, Rhutum Elite Brawler, Green Orc Skeleton Warrior, Calpheon Shrine Elite Warrior, Calpheon Shadow Guard was lowered.

Very bad decision. Why? Do you want to make those that no-lifed until now & achived lvl 54/55 gods? You literarly made those that are not lvl 55 even weaker compared to those that are, by lowering thier chances at competing. @CM_Jouska That's a very bad decision.

Your rewarding the players that account shared to level up until now, by making them gods in pvp, while it is against the rules to share your account, instead of baning them. GG

Witht his account bound thing, you guys should allow trading for a lot more items (well, kind of all items beside those that were encahnted aka only +0 can be traded). Right now, there is no reason to not do it, since there is no way to monitize anything that has been traded.

Yeah that's what i was thinking.  Also wish they would've shared how much the exp was lowered.

1 person likes this

Posted

Again no Ranger nerf. I Cant believe that a developer is so extremely stupid, to not see that one Class is far away on the top of all other classes, especially against the not so movementheavy classes.

I will for sure quit the game if there is no BalanceUpdate soon...  a Pity. This game was fun until i hit the Endgame, and realized that there is absolutely no Class balance...

Posted

1. I'm pretty sure the biggest issue with Goldsellers isn't the fact that they're selling gold, but the fact that they can spam their sites in the chat to an extent.

Why not make some kind of system filter for specific messages once they've been reported? Since the sellers always use the exact ctrl+c ctrl+v message -.-

2. Don't screw with the trading -.- Trading is such an integral part of playing in an MMO... Putting such severe limitations on trading really just reduces team-play.

3. Stop the whole energy chat thing!!! I love joking around in the channel chat with others, however I hate running into this issue where I've gathered/quested enough outside of the channel chat that I don't have the energy to message people, even if I want to be helpful ): 

4. There's some kind of bug with the friends chatbox thing you've got- I've had issues where, if I'm talking to a friend enough in the box, it starts to put gaps so large between messages that I can only see one at any time -.- I've managed to fix it temporarily by closing and reopening the friend chatbox, but in a few more minutes, same issue. So annoying.

Aside from these things I've mentioned, I'm loving BDO (: Please, keep up the good work :D

P.s. NEW COSTUMES PL0X

Just wisper them if u want to help someone whos writing in the channel-chat..lol

Posted

Glad that patch notes are much more detailed than the last one 

Posted

AGAIN nerfing the xp, WHY dont nerf it on release day of the game??????????

Now again people who is lvl 53-54 dont need to fight for this problem wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

They stated pet breeding is disabled because they are revamping it entirely and will unlock it onces its completed. Hopefully something along the lines of not LOSING 2 pets u paid for.... cuz ya know.. pixels>Cash

Didn't pay for them champ ;)

Edited by Shankee

Posted

Kinda shit to level up now and not realy good in terms of balance with people who are already 54 / 53 :P 

Basicly this is their god mode untill we get mediah patch :) 

Posted

Nerfed xp... ¬¬

Posted

Amazing patch right off the back. I don't play much but boy do I enjoy this game.

Posted

This system prevents from Golldselling perfectly, let us trade all items in game in this manner.

that only stops that specific problem.

if they opened everything up to trade they would just be making a new problem..

since if you're going to be buying end game gear from a RMT i doubt you're going to be selling it to NPC or trading it afterwards so those options being blocked wouldn't matter. 

Doesn't solve the problem but would make things worse.

Posted

The patch broke the servers,  Uno Mediah u2.  You are unable to interact with any npc without the game crashing.  Random crashes after about 1 minute if your just standing there. GG

1 person likes this

Posted

excellent patch notes this time around.  keep it up!

Posted

You guys should include the patch notes in the Launcher C:

Agree with this, maybe a little later they will anyway. 

Posted

Lol, we broke the server. 12 guilds war with several hundred people PVPING @ Behr on the Owren server last night. Got some crazy screen shots, I was a zombie. I died but I was still standing up able to do attacks but didn't get an option to respawn.

Posted (edited)

that only stops that specific problem.

if they opened everything up to trade they would just be making a new problem..

since if you're going to be buying end game gear from a RMT i doubt you're going to be selling it to NPC or trading it afterwards so those options being blocked wouldn't matter. 

Doesn't solve the problem but would make things worse.

They can enable trading for all items beside enchanted items & blackstones. So you can't trade a +1 item, but you can trade a +0 item. @CM_Jouska

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted (edited)

WTF did you guys do to the game. I can't talk to any NPC, can't check rankings etc. ZERO response on Mediah 01 in Orwen at least. O.o

UPDATE: Switched channels, now I'm good. Please look into Mediah 01 on Orwen. There are major issues going on there.

Edited by Arturia Pendragon
Channel Change

Posted (edited)

So I normally play on ch1 but switched for several reasons. I never have these many problems on CH1.

Edan Serendia CH2 & Edan Mediah CH1 are super buggy!! Please fix asap

- Mobs won't move from spawn

- Mobs don't take any damage

- HP Potions don't heal you

- You don't see when you die

- Server disconnects you after 4 minutes of game play

Edited by Drafun

Posted

Lol, nerfed XP. Balahahahahah DAUM your awesome. Grind you peasants GRIND.

2 people like this

Posted

Majorly dissapointed that the pet system is still not ingame. There was no mention of it being removed before the shop went live and I know a lot of people bought extra pets thinking they would be able to breed day 1. Some sort of fix should be offered to these players.

Also why no mention to the nerf to fishing? The fishing spot I am currently at, over the last 2 hours has resulted in only 2 fish, and 2 silver keys (way down from what it used to be)

Posted

Majorly dissapointed that the pet system is still not ingame. There was no mention of it being removed before the shop went live and I know a lot of people bought extra pets thinking they would be able to breed day 1. Some sort of fix should be offered to these players.

Also why no mention to the nerf to fishing? The fishing spot I am currently at, over the last 2 hours has resulted in only 2 fish, and 2 silver keys (way down from what it used to be)

Yup I tried 3 other hotspots I know of, all drop much lower rarities. Also I feel the catch times are a bit longer. At least I got to Artisan 8 before the nerf but damn, there goes the point of fishing at all, profits have gone to nil.

Posted

As much as I'm against the goldsellers and stupid bots that are attracted to good games. You guys are seriously going about it wrong in every aspect. Your limitations are actually punishing team based players (like myself as I play with my gf all the time) by not allowing us to actively trade anything with each other. Yeah sure can still trade foods and potions....but to what purpose? Why even have a "trade" option if that's literally all you can trade and they are gained by almost every quest.....pointless. 

Or you can, i don't know, work for your own stuff? There are ways to play as a team without handing people silver and hard to get items.
You put in the time and work, and you get rewarded. Simple as that.

Posted (edited)

If it hasn't been reported already.

BUG:

Server: Mediah 01

Issue talking to the Marketplace Director just outside North Calpheon CIty. After interaction the marketplace doesn't open and character movement becomes very difficult. When moving the character the mouse flickers repeatedly using the same animation as the "Control" command would for making your mouse appear. Ultimately leads to disconnection from server. Disconnection from the server and interaction with the Marketplace Director may not be linked. 

Edited by Navist

Posted

Also a nerf to XP rates when a majority of the population is already pushing 53. Way to increase the gap between HeadStart players and the general population. As if only gettin 10% XP an hour (with Costume + GM T3 Scroll and Milk Tea) wasnt bad enough, I cant imagine what it is now.

2 people like this

Posted

Major issues with lag, bugs. Unable to forfeit quests, multiple disconnects, unable to complete quests.