• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Patch Notes - March 11th

279 posts in this topic

Posted

What the .... Lowered the exp on Catfish and other endgame mobs?? Why??!?? Very bad decision.

3 people like this

Posted

No fixes yet to the multiple quests with incorrect text?

Posted

No fixes yet to the multiple quests with incorrect text?

Pretty sure the actual importance of this is insignificant compared to all the other issues needing addressed atm.

What the .... Lowered the exp on Catfish and other endgame mobs?? Why??!?? Very bad decision.

Astronomically bad decision.

Posted

Nice to see an extensive patch get in so quick.  Also was nice to see the chat change in response to feedback.

Stunted approves of this...

Stunted.jpg

Posted

Ok the pets situation is being work on I feel much more at easy now. I don't mind  wait bit longer as long i know it's coming. That was deal breaking for me and i was about to quit. 

Posted

Pretty sure the actual importance of this is insignificant compared to all the other issues needing addressed atm.

Subjective. As none of the changes that were made had any impact on my own game play. Appreciate your opinion though, albeit unwanted.

1 person likes this

Posted

Stopping silver sellers i am all for and i like the bound on trade aswell but patch notes on launcher would be greatly liked buy almost all of us i am sure and taking off the case sensitive wow thank you so much you have no idea how meny times i forgot that cap letter and it was a real pain in my side that has now been removed thank you :) 

Posted

To all those that said I'm going to enjoy and take my time to lv 50 LOL. Bow down to the high lv GODS. Other games has done this before and why it's important to do early starts and take vacation days to level ASAP incase they nerf XP. The neckbeards are OP.

Posted

Subjective. As none of the changes that were made had any impact on my own game play. Appreciate your opinion though, albeit unwanted.

Ah right, YOUR gameplay alone is what needs addressed, not that which affects the masses. MY BAD. (Orbits around you)

1 person likes this

Posted

that only stops that specific problem.

if they opened everything up to trade they would just be making a new problem..

since if you're going to be buying end game gear from a RMT i doubt you're going to be selling it to NPC or trading it afterwards so those options being blocked wouldn't matter. 

Doesn't solve the problem but would make things worse.

The can do it without trading system, so why community must pay for this ?

Posted (edited)

Ah right, YOUR gameplay alone is what needs addressed, not that which affects the masses. MY BAD. (Orbits around you)

Yes, I'm sure I'm alone in the frustration of running into quests with incorrect text. Even though there's a thread specifically dedicated to pointing out these problems. *Sigh* Much alone indeed.

Besides, half of these SIGNIFICANT ISSUES that were addressed were unwanted.

Edited by Kdash

Posted (edited)

Yes, I'm sure I'm alone in the annoyance of running into quests with incorrect text. Even though there's a thread specifically dedicated to pointing out the issues. *Sigh* Much alone indeed.

Besides, half of these SIGNIFICANT ISSUES that were addressed were unwanted.

Yea, mob spawns being fixed, and drop rates being fixed on the things people do all day every day was unwanted.... they should have just fixed a few words in a random npc's text log and made everyone happy, YouSoRight.

Edited by Wffej87

Posted

Make sure we take note, the kneejerk reaction to the XP nerf isnt as bad as it seems. This is for only 1 mob type out of the 5-6 that are in these areas. Granted these mobs that were nerfed are the hardest mob types from these areas and should give increased XP, but at least they didnt nerf XP across the board.

Posted

Make sure we take note, the kneejerk reaction to the XP nerf isnt as bad as it seems. This is for only 1 mob type out of the 5-6 that are in these areas. Granted these mobs that were nerfed are the hardest mob types from these areas and should give increased XP, but at least they didnt nerf XP across the board.

XP is already nerfed across the board, go on youtube and watch some videos of the KR version. its just nerfed even more now. and i really cant grasp why?

Posted

Dead XP

Posted

As long the cats situation is resolved  I don't care about all the other issues.

1 person likes this

Posted

Does your paycheck have DAUM on it? 

Posted

So is the character name swap just swapping the name between servers or is it actually swapping the character so that you can transfer all the items you had to another server?

Posted

As long the cats situation is resolved  I don't care about all the other issues.

You made my day :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Any updates for those of us who haven't receieved their pre-order items yet?

I'd ideally like to have my pearls so I can buy stuff during the luanch sales!

Posted

Any updates for those of us who haven't receieved their pre-order items yet?

I'd ideally like to have my pearls so I can buy stuff during the luanch sales!

I'd advise you make a ticket ASAP in hopes of getting this sorted before the sale ends, if you havent already

Posted

Thanks for the notes :) Nice and detailed. *thumbs up*

Posted

Yea, mob spawns being fixed, and drop rates being fixed on the things people do all day every day was unwanted.... they should have just fixed a few words in a random npc's text log and made everyone happy, YouSoRight.

Lol. You mean like the people who spend all day/every day trying to catch a beltfish, but find out that they needed a tongue sole instead with no indication of where one could be caught? Or the people who spend their time trying to get copper ore, only to find out that they needed copper ingot which can't be learned/discovered until you head into the next town? Also with no indication? 

Then you want to complain that I only care about my problem with the game only to then start complaining that I should care about other people's problems. Too funny.

Posted

L:atest update has broke the game for me. Getting an error code 2001, saying it failed to download.

Tried it at least 10 times, rebooted the PC too.

Posted

2ND,

Senpai, mind explaining what the reason is for not adding pet breeding while sale is on?

Why not delay the sale till the breeding is revamped?

Buy them now, level them and breed them later?