• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Updated] Patch Notes - March 11th

279 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't necessarily like the xp rate on some mobs being loewered.

Posted

all this is cool but gold spammer are still in the game spamming freely in the chat even with that..the question how are they making their money right now with even pots character bound and no trading what is going to be the next time? the game in general is ok but this is breaking my immerssion of the game just simply a plague that need to be burned. next step is what everything unsellebable and non-marketable ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VJ01Y7RseI

They're just spamming. They actually have no way of delivering any of their products. I was pretty pissed when I saw the spam and hit one of their sites and asked how they planned on delivering the product. Their response was that there was no way at this time.

Posted (edited)

You should have gotten the head start huh?

This game wasn't on my radar before a friend recommended it to me so i didn't get the pre order pack, but thanks for your condescending and ignorant reply. 

Edited by Pracera

Posted

Does your paycheck have DAUM on it? 

No, he's just speaking rationally.

Posted

RIP post lvl 50 xp

Posted

Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.

Players were able to abuse an exploit that allowed trading any amount of silver it through Potions. 
Payer A could purchase potions, trade them with Player B and B could sell them back to the NPC to gain silver out of it. (or other items)

• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC, nor used for professions such as crafting/alchemy/cooking anymore (character bound)

Gone!  I was waiting for a "rumored" fix for our lack of trading and we get this?

First, it was supposed to be "Family Bound" so we can at least put the few items we can trade in our warehouse so we don't take up inventory space. Now, they are character bound and we can't even use the items for crafting anymore? WTF?? 

Other stuff are nerfs also! They have completely destroyed what was left of a potentially great game for my entire family. I now regret even buying this game. I thought they would fix things but I see now they are going in a backwards direction. 

Daum ---- There are great ideas all over the forums for completely stopping gold sellers and opening up trading. Perfect ideas! But you choose not to implement them, almost like you WANT sellers and push us out of the game. Why?

I'll look in on the state of the game from time to time but I'll just put my money back in my wallet that I was going to use for Pearls. So will others I'm sure. You had a chance here to show us you care, but NO, you did not.

More than half of this game wants trading and there are solutions available. But you chose to further destroy trading for absolutely NO reason IF you were listening to the forums!

Good luck with the game . . . .

Posted

Now that's some patch notes, good work and keep up letting us know what you're up to or changing!

1 person likes this

Posted

They're just spamming. They actually have no way of delivering any of their products. I was pretty pissed when I saw the spam and hit one of their sites and asked how they planned on delivering the product. Their response was that there was no way at this time.

Good info, i think :)

Still we as a Community should have a option to report such account right ?

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Thank you! Now that's what i call patch notes! Very well done.

Posted

Gone!  I was waiting for a "rumored" fix for our lack of trading and we get this?

First, it was supposed to be "Family Bound" so we can at least put the few items we can trade in our warehouse so we don't take up inventory space. Now, they are character bound and we can't even use the items for crafting anymore? WTF?? 

Other stuff are nerfs also! They have completely destroyed what was left of a potentially great game for my entire family. I now regret even buying this game. I thought they would fix things but I see now they are going in a backwards direction. 

Daum ---- There are great ideas all over the forums for completely stopping gold sellers and opening up trading. Perfect ideas! But you choose not to implement them, almost like you WANT sellers and push us out of the game. Why?

I'll look in on the state of the game from time to time but I'll just put my money back in my wallet that I was going to use for Pearls. So will others I'm sure. You had a chance here to show us you care, but NO, you did not.

More than half of this game wants trading and there are solutions available. But you chose to further destroy trading for absolutely NO reason IF you were listening to the forums!

I agree with you. Some decisions still are beyond my grasp.

Still, raging over the problem is no the best idea and way to give proper support and info to Devs.

Posted

In the short term there are no reliable fixes for this issue and i can understand Daum's reaction. Stick with it - I'm sure they can find a working solution without inviting too many bots and gold sellers in the future.

(if they fix dyes first.)

Posted

Your idiots @ DAUM. Gold sellers will just lv and sell accounts. You can't stop them and your stupid ideas are only hurting 

I'm going to PK everyone and be a disruptive troll 24/7. Getting large groups to join me to make massive turmoil mahahaha. I can't stand what they did.

Posted

In the short term there are no reliable fixes for this issue and i can understand Daum's reaction. Stick with it - I'm sure they can find a working solution without inviting too many bots and gold sellers in the future.

Actually even without trade there are ways for Gold Sellers to "sell their product" to players in game, and there are great solutions for the problem. They just need to be implemented rather than punishing community.

I always have in mind that cut all of the trading from player to player is simple solution, and not the best one for the game and community.

Posted

I agree with you. Some decisions still are beyond my grasp.

Still, raging over the problem is no the best idea and way to give proper support and info to Devs.

Yea, my bad!

I just read the patch notes and blew up, thats just me. Now, after calming down, I could have done things different. I still feel completely let down and don't understand why they did this, but I could have re-posted the solutions and been more constructive in my response. It's just that we love this game and I couldn't believe what I read.

Posted

I just updated the game client and my character gone check all eu servers but my level 14 gone anyone else had this.

Posted

Yea, my bad!

I just read the patch notes and blew up, thats just me. Now, after calming down, I could have done things different. I still feel completely let down and don't understand why they did this, but I could have re-posted the solutions and been more constructive in my response. It's just that we love this game and I couldn't believe what I read.

Good that you can be objective :)

Keep support BDO as all of the ppl from community who want the best for our game.

Posted

Good info, i think :)

Still we as a Community should have a option to report such account right ?

Totally!! I had an earlier post about removing the terrible energy cost for requesting Chatbans on those spammers. I wont report anymore as it takes up all my energy!

Posted

Totally!! I had an earlier post about removing the terrible energy cost for requesting Chatbans on those spammers. I wont report anymore as it takes up all my energy!

Same thing here, i did it only once and it cost me 30 Energy O.o

Posted

Nice patch, but I think it would be better if it cost less to report the spammers, as opposed to making it cost more to talk in channel chat. Whether people like it or not, channel chat is a place that people like to have discussions in, stupid or political or not.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This system prevents from Golldselling perfectly, let us trade all items in game in this manner.

what lol then what would be the point in trading most of the shit in the game? why would someone give me meat if i cant sell, use, eat it..?

Nice patch, but I think it would be better if it cost less to report the spammers, as opposed to making it cost more to talk in channel chat. Whether people like it or not, channel chat is a place that people like to have discussions in, stupid or political or not.

Go have discussions with your guild, with a party, whisper people in reply, if not then use your energy :) it is your choice afterall.

Edited by acemaya

Posted

Yea, I apologized for my rant in a previous post. 

There are some very good solutions out there. Two come to mind:

1.) They implemented, sort of. It should be family bound and not character bound though so we don't fill up our character inventory space.

2.) The best one IMO, is open up trading to ONLY between Guild members but ONLY after a certain time in the Guild. Example: Members can only trade between themselves after being in the guild for a week or so. NO seller is going to join a guild for a week just to sell something, and the buyer is not going to wait a week to get his/her items after giving them their money. And the guild will probably have identified the seller and kick them anyway.

As an added bonus, make all traded items not re-sellable as they did now. Most players/crafters just want to trade mats and crafted items anyway, or help out guild members with armor and weapons. At least Daum could give us that.

This game is amazing! But it's crippling many of us. It's like giving us a Ferrari but only making it go 30 mph/kph top speed. Whats the point? LOL

Posted

They are just trying to get credit card numbers.  So just don't go to those sites.  Those sites could also have trojans,etc. So be careful.

1 person likes this

Posted

No fixes to improve performance via optimization or Reduce pop ins?

Posted

PLEASE ADD COSTUME EXCHANGE COUPONS

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

if (name == jumbled_garbage) then {allowchannelchat == 0};

This would probably be a pretty simple way to prevent bots from creating characters since the character names are just underpaid chinese workers slapping their forehead on the keyboard during character creation.

At the same time, depending on how PA coded it, it may not be possible.

Edited by tanaKa