• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best Equipment Tamer?? Im confused....

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't understand which is really the best for tamer, my actually set is:

Helm & Boots Zereth

Armor & Gloves Heve

Weapon Yuria +10

But everywhere i ask or search are different answer at this question, some say Grunil (Not available right now), some say full Zereth, other say Taritas.

For weapon i can't decide to keep my yuria or a liverto.

Can someone help me? :D

Posted

I've been seeing people going for the Taritas Set, due to the accuracy. There is a tanky build and then a damage build, but not sure.. The Yuria weapon is all good though. If you can get a Liverto, get that above your Yuria for PvP. Yuria is meant for in between PvP and PvE, decent in both.

Posted

If liverto = pvp

and yuria = both pvp & pve

then what would be for pure pve?

Posted

actually liverto= better at everything but costs a lot, yuria =cheapish pvp (best against human mob in pve)

Posted

Baris for pure PvE cause the dmg on every species.

1 person likes this

Posted

I went taritas gloves, chest and helm with zareth boots. But I think the knockdown resist on the zareth helm is maybe better, so I was thinking of re-doing taritas chest, boots, gloves and zareth helm.

I chose taritas because the set bonus 3 piece gives accuracy, and from what I observed of other gear currently, the taritas set has the highest base defense. 

I do not want to provide any misleading advice as I have not tested the pros and cons to each gear set, so take this with a grain of salt and ask the KR veterans what they recommend. ^_^ 

Posted

I wonder, what accessoires do you use? I got the witch earring, but i heard many people say that I should rather focus more on DP as a tamer ( pve pvp mix)

Posted

Personally using Heve, double sockets on everything plus 300 hp set bonus.

Posted

But everywhere i ask or search are different answer at this question

Surely that can't be because all equipment is equally good and only a matter of preference

Posted

I've researched this exact topic for the past couple of days, and I have finally come to a conclusion:  There is no best for the Tamer, and choice comes down to pure preference.

With that being said, one of the most popular setups I saw (and the one I chose to use) was 3-piece Zereth with Agerian Gloves.  This setup gives high endurance, +5 damage to all species, and attack speed.

Outside of this, the other popular setup was 3-piece Taritas with either Zereth boots or Agerian Gloves.  Zereth boots seem more popular with the Taritas set, but Agerian Gloves should not be discounted.

Weapon setup should be Yuira + Incense Trinket.  For accessories, again it's personal preference.  For accessories, I am using the following:  2x Bares Earring (+4 AP total), Bares Belt (+2 AP & 40Wt), Kalis Necklace (+4 Accuracy), 2x Ring of Good Deeds (+4 AP & +2 Accuracy total).

1 person likes this

Posted

right now I use 3 zereth and talis shoes, since the movement speed makes our charges etc execute faster, I like it

Posted

So u say agerian is useless ? I asked around when i was level 40 and they suggested me that, now im basically all +8/10 and not sure if its worth to change it

Posted

So u say agerian is useless ? I asked around when i was level 40 and they suggested me that, now im basically all +8/10 and not sure if its worth to change it

Tamer makes better use of Zereth or Taritas bonuses.  Agerian can be used as a placeholder for one of those, but the full set is not ideal for Tamer.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is such a motto for tamers that is, "Stamina or life" A tamer that runs our her endurance bar is a dead tamer. And several important  skills will rapidly drain stamina.

With that said, you can live on the default, but that's why zerath of one form or another is a popular choice as oppose to agerian in pvp.

In pve Taritas and fortuna are nice, but then PvX you make some choices.

Edited by Kuu

Posted

Tamer makes better use of Zereth or Taritas bonuses.  Agerian can be used as a placeholder for one of those, but the full set is not ideal for Tamer. Half agerian and half zeref? Is it that bad ? Cause im desperate thinking bout destroying my armor +11 and +10

Posted

Half agerian and half zeref? Is it that bad ? Cause im desperate thinking bout destroying my armor +11 and +10

The only thing you lose out on is the +5 damage to all species.  If you do 2x Zereth and 2x Agerian, make sure you are at least using the Zereth boots.  They add +200 along with the +200 from the set bonus for a total of +400 endurance.

Posted

Zereth boots is only decent if you're chasing down or running away and even then,  you have to be doing a LOT of that to really need the difference.  It doesn't take long to max out breath.   You'll find with maxed out breath you don't really need Zereth boots IMO.

Posted

tamer uses stamina for a lot of its main skills, afaik...

1 person likes this

Posted

You are correct.

Posted

I personally use agarian set with zereth boots, I had tarita set but i hated it, lots of defense but tbh u will die with or without the tarita set if u get hit a few times. Dont stop moving and dodge everything and u should be good.

Im at 1650 stamina and its plenty enough. All my accessories gives me AP. Im using the needle trinket but i may change it to the Incense, I'm still debating between both. For main weapon yuria is ur friend, by the time u get ur liverto, mediah patch will come with better ones so I dont recommend worrying too much for liverto.

Peace.

Posted (edited)

Agerian for highest DPS.

And another 4th piece (Taritas Helmet for me).

Don't give up on the agerian gloves for another armor's 4th piece, because of the single item effect (+1 attack speed - which you want, and also +1 casting speed, not nessecary as a tamer but it doesn't harm you).

And accessories, only AP, among accessories AP goes above everything else, it's not hard to dodge in this game, so you don't need DP.

EDIT: update posted below.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3
1 person likes this

Posted

What is best offhand? I have incense trinket, but i feel like that somebody trolled me and said that it's good. AP and accuracy stays same even when i upgrade it. I don't have any idea how much i have accuracy, do i need it in PvP and how much is enough. :)

Posted

Enchanting the incense trinket boosts its accuracy, but it's a hidden stat. At +15 it will give you a total of 17 accuracy, as tested by some of our korean friends.

Posted (edited)

as to my last post, i switched my taritas helmet for agerian helmet and my agerian boots for zereth boots, before going for further enchants.

i wanted to get the bonus stamina as it will provide more dps (bolt and jolt wave take stamina and the jolt wave is the strongest attack the tamer has, which can only be performed after bolt wave)

i prefer to always go for offensive stats which is why i did it.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

I can't understand which is really the best for tamer, my actually set is:

Helm & Boots Zereth

Armor & Gloves Heve

Weapon Yuria +10

But everywhere i ask or search are different answer at this question, some say Grunil (Not available right now), some say full Zereth, other say Taritas.

For weapon i can't decide to keep my yuria or a liverto.

Can someone help me? :D

Helmet: Zereth ( Knock resist, nice def), Agerian (Stun resist, less def), Taritas (Knockback resist, useless) = Zereth Helmet

Shoes: Zereth (Stamina), Agerian( Mov speed and less def, not worth), Taritas ( Evasione)= Tamer is stamina dependent, Zereth, no way

Gloves: Zereth (+2 damage), Agerian (+1 afk e cast speed) = Both are good, its your choice

Chest: Zereth (hp regen, not worth) Taritas (+20 HP SP MP ecc, nice)

Heve set: Hp and 2 slots

Zereth helmet and shoes are a must, so you need a 3 Zereth for +5 damage bonus set, And chose the fourth consequently

Taritas bonus are useless, accuracy and SP MP ecc.. You are not a warrior and you have enough mana and accuracy ( incense trinket), only the chest is gold

You can try Aldo Helm and shoes Zereth and Gloves and Chest Heve, but i dont like it

1 person likes this