• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best Equipment Tamer?? Im confused....

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey!

What do you think about full Grunil Set?

Posted

Haha I'm more confused now than before reading everyone's replies. Still every bit of info and thought process is interesting to hear.

Just made a golden (ultimate) agerian helmet. Haven't seen many, are they rare (not going to sell it)?

Posted

If you haven't decided by now, it's grunil. That's basically the jist of it.

Posted (edited)

It would probably be smarter to do grunil 2 piece with zereth 2 piece if you were going to go to grunil. You lose out on a lot of stam switching away from zereth. Helm Gloves - Grunil, Chest Boots - Zereth..

Edited by Jaxalope

Posted

Just made a golden (ultimate) agerian helmet. Haven't seen many, are they rare (not going to sell it)?

It's not rare, it's just the best quality of gear. The problem is that if you try to enchant it, you'll need other orange helms to repare its durability, and it's going to cost insane amounts of time and money. That's why it's better to get a green one, fully enchant it, repair it using greens, then upgrade it to orange.

1 person likes this

Posted

i think you should go full grunill loosing the set effect my mixing is a waste 5 Ap is a lot in the current meta

Posted

It's not rare, it's just the best quality of gear. The problem is that if you try to enchant it, you'll need other orange helms to repare its durability, and it's going to cost insane amounts of time and money. That's why it's better to get a green one, fully enchant it, repair it using greens, then upgrade it to orange.

Not quite the case the blacksmiths have a option that uses a lower level item of same type and silver to repair instead of just using well ultimate versions again as repair materials you could use the greens and silver to repair the durability as long as you choose the bottom option within repair choice

1 person likes this

Posted

Not quite the case the blacksmiths have a option that uses a lower level item of same type and silver to repair instead of just using well ultimate versions again as repair materials you could use the greens and silver to repair the durability as long as you choose the bottom option within repair choice

True, but I've always seen everyone say to upgrade after enchanting, so I dunno, maybe it costs crazy amounts or something. Never tried it

Posted

i think you should go full grunill loosing the set effect my mixing is a waste 5 Ap is a lot in the current meta

The full set is 7 AP, that's why I would recommend only using Helm and Gloves from Grunil because the set effect from those 2 pieces is 5 AP. I've done two tests now in the arena with friends using fresh full Grunil, no accessories just a +15 weapon vs. my ranger 0 ap and 0dp (no equipment). Using the wizards right click ability maxxed both times there is no dmg difference between full Grunil, and just a staff and 0 armor. I don't think the Grunil is implemented correctly, and if it is working I have a feeling it is only working in PVE. Ill stick with my 2 piece heve 2 piece zereth.

Posted

Yeah, and it's 50k silver for every repair. Repair it 10 times (and you will do it more than that), and it's 500k, just in fees.... without including the price of the equips you buy to repair it.

It become a lot very fast... So that's why you are just better enchanting it first, before upgrading it. Unless you want to waste a lot of money.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cool, good to know. Thank you all for the information!!!

Posted (edited)

Hmm.. Zereth now needs the 4er set for the +5 dmg bonus or?

Edited by headzup

Posted

I went full zereth because of the endurance and extra dmg to every species. I like to grind that is why I did go with that.

Posted (edited)

how about 2 taritas mixed with 2 heve(hebe?) ? you can get 5 attack speed easily (2x +2 aspd gems in gloves and +1 speed&crit in weapon)

to be more clear: i plan to do booth PvE&PvP... wanting to find a balanced gear for the beginning :)

Edited by Balvor

Posted (edited)

I went full zereth because of the endurance and extra dmg to every species. I like to grind that is why I did go with that.

your post is the exact reason why the correct answer to all these questions is what do you do or what do you plan to do with your toon

Edited by Holddat

Posted

Helmet: Grunil +8 (Luckx2)

Armor: Grunil + 10 (health 25x2

Gloves: Grunil + 7 (weight + 10 x 2)

Shoes: Grunil + 7 (Movement speed + 3 total)

Yuria shortsword + 14 

Needle Trinket + 10

Elite Khuruto belt or w/e cause dp is lackish in comparison to taritas that i used before, and gives LT + 60

bares everything (3)

Trying to get a scarla necklace for more dp.

Lv 52 as well.

Thoughts?

Posted

weight? luck? is that a gathering set?

Posted

how about 2 taritas mixed with 2 heve(hebe?) ? you can get 5 attack speed easily (2x +2 aspd gems in gloves and +1 speed&crit in weapon)

to be more clear: i plan to do booth PvE&PvP... wanting to find a balanced gear for the beginning :)

That is what I am using currently sitting on 80 AP/119DP and 1252 HP (+14 wepaon and armor is between +8 and +12 per piece), I went as far as getting a blade trinket as well for even more defence. Using kalis belt and necklace for acc, as well as 2 PRI: Ring of good deeds currently, though likely swap thouse out with AP accessories eventually as well once i get belt and necklace upgraded, my earrings are AC though (1 PRI:bares and 1 earring of sealed magical power, working on getting the 2nd one of those as well)

Posted

Hey Guys!

I would like to play tamer and i think i go with full zereth or 3 zereth 4th piece not sure. But does anyone knows if zereth still a good armor after the awakening patch?

I dont like to switch armor after the awakening patch because it costs alot of money.

Would be nice if you guys can help me! thx

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys!

I would like to play tamer and i think i go with full zereth or 3 zereth 4th piece not sure. But does anyone knows if zereth still a good armor after the awakening patch?

I dont like to switch armor after the awakening patch because it costs alot of money.

Would be nice if you guys can help me! thx

This topic hasn't had a response in over four months... and pretty sure everything was mentioned in  this thread already. 

The 3-piece effect of zereth isn't that amazing (damage against every species +5). The effect on Zereth gloves is also fairly weak (damage against every species +2). Zereth gloves also only have one crystal slot instead of the two that grunil/rocaba/bheg has. These two glove crystal slots are quite important in getting your crit/attack speed maxed.

Edited by Danjiano

Posted

I wouldn´t open a new thread  thx for your reply though.

So you think im fine with full grunil until i can get boss gear? And 1600 stamina is enough for tamer? thx

Posted

I wouldn´t open a new thread  thx for your reply though.

So you think im fine with full grunil until i can get boss gear? And 1600 stamina is enough for tamer? thx

1600 stamina is fine on tamer, if you feel you need stamina run stamina crystals in boots until your breath gets up.

I use Heve because of the HP boost and i can use bheg gloves, if i get another piece of boss gear it doesn't matter what piece it is i still get most of the hp benefits of heve.

alternatively you could use 3 piece heve with stamina boots.

Posted (edited)

I can't understand which is really the best for tamer, my actually set is:

Helm & Boots Zereth

Armor & Gloves Heve

Weapon Yuria +10

But everywhere i ask or search are different answer at this question, some say Grunil (Not available right now), some say full Zereth, other say Taritas.

For weapon i can't decide to keep my yuria or a liverto.

Can someone help me? :D

keep ur zereth/ heve set till u get boss gear. Try to get a liverto till u get a zarka livertos r super ez to plus now cuz they get 2 durability per mem frag do not take ur yuria past pri. I used the same heve and zereth u used until bheg gloves and hebe armor droped for me its a very good set. The more stamina u have the more forgiving it is to play tamer. With tht set u get great hp and stamina its wonderful. With grunil u just get 7 ap and less hp. Not worth the 400 stamina u would lose not including the health. And u get 15% knockdown/bound resist with helm keep it

Edited by Hooters

Posted

keep ur zereth/ heve set till u get boss gear. Try to get a liverto till u get a zarka livertos r super ez to plus now cuz they get 2 durability per mem frag do not take ur yuria past pri. I used the same heve and zereth u used until bheg gloves and hebe armor droped for me its a very good set. The more stamina u have the more forgiving it is to play tamer. With tht set u get great hp and stamina its wonderful. With grunil u just get 7 ap and less hp. Not worth the 400 stamina u would lose not including the health. And u get 15% knockdown/bound resist with helm keep it

Did you really just reply to a 5 month old question?
I have to commend your dedication my friend 
:DO.o

Posted

Did you really just reply to a 5 month old question?I have to commend your dedication my friend :DO.o

oh god i didnt know lol